RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 17th September 2018 is available here. RRB Group D Question & Answer key for 17 September 2018 CBT for the different shifts – Shift 1, 2 & 3 is available below. The candidates who had appeared for the RRB Group D exam can easily check the RRB Group D Exam Questions & Solution 2018. The RRB Group D exam was conducted in three shifts and For each shift, the RRB will release separate RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers for CBT Shift 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
RRB Group D CBT examination is being conducted from 17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018. The first date of examination was on 17th September. After the completion of exam, here we are providing the Memory Based Question Paper and its Answer key for candidates. The appearing candidates on 17th September 2018 attempted the CBT Exam. After, discussion with the aspirants we have prepared a Memory Based question paper and its answer key for other candidates who will be appearing for the exam til 14th December 2018.
Latest update : RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key is available now for the exam conducted on 17th September 2018 for the different shifts.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers
- 2 RRB Group D Question and Answers for 17th September 2018
- 3 How to Obtain RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 17th September 2018
- 4 How to download RRB Group D Answer key 2018 @indianrailways.gov.in
- 5 RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key 2018 (Unofficial)
- 6 RRB Group D Question Paper & Solution 2018: Dates
- 7 RRB Group D 17th September 2018 Answer key Shift 1,2,3
- 8 RRB Group D CBT Exam pattern 2018
- 9 RRB Group D Minimum CBT Qualifying Marks
- 10 Importance of RRB Group D Answer key
- 11 Calculate marks with RRB Group D Answer key
RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers
Railway Group D CBT Question paper was in various sets. In the article, we have collected the questions from all the sets and a mixed question paper is prepared. Along with the question paper, answer key to the same is also provided for the convenience of candidates. Candidates are advised to check the question paper and the answer key for better preparation of the exam. Candidates who are still waiting to appear in the examination will be able to benefit from these Memory Based Question Paper the most.
RRB Group D Question and Answers for 17th September 2018
- Who is the PM of India? – Narendra Modi
- What is measured with the Hydrometer? – Relative density of liquids
- Limonite is ore for What? A. Iron
- Which state is the biggest producer of clove in India? A. Kerala
- PH value of NACL? A. 7
- Which city received the best city award? A. Pune
- Which gas was spread during the Bhopal gas tragedy? A. Methyl Isocyanate (MIC) gas
- Which is the lightest gas? A. Hydrogen
- What is the scientific name of chloroform? A. Trichloromethane
- Who is the CEO of Apple? A. Tim Cook
- Which is the cleanest railway station in India? A. Beas, Vizag
- Which one is true 9/16>13/24, 9/16<13/24, 9/16=13/24? A. 9/16 >13/24
- What is the unit of Pressure? A. Pascal
- X have 25000 rs if he repair 20 %of money in something and 30 % in other thing so how much he left? A. 6000
- How many muscles are there in Human body? A. 650
- Who won the man booker prize? A. Olga Tokrczuk
- Which is the 100th smart city in the list? A. Shilong
- What is the name of Chandragupta Maurya’s son? A. Bindusara
- Who played Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati? A. Ranveer Singh
- Which place called as Pahado ki Rani?A. Mussoorie
- v= 18volt, c= 4, I =?
- Who is the Sports Minister of India? A. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Who is the Governor of Bihar? A. Lalji Tandon
- Who has hot blood? A. Birds and Mammals
- Who was the UEFA player of the year in football? A. Lionel Messi
- Which one is true 9/16>13/24 9/16<13/24, 9/16=13/24
- Oscars was held in which country? A. U.S.A
- Where is zygote developed? A. Blastocyst
- What was the day on 21 January 1988? A. Thursday
- X have 25000 rs he repair 20 %of money in something and 30 % in other thing so how much he left
- Who is the CM of Odisha? A. Naveen Patnaik
- Where is the heart placed in the human body? A. Mid line with the apex pointing towards the left side.
- Who will lead the joint session of Lok Sabha speaker and deputy speaker are absent? A. Deputy Chairman
- Odd one out among crow, duck, monkey, squirrel A. Duck
- What is UCH Sadan?
- Who inaugurated Indian Post Payment bank? A. Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- What is the reason for flexibility in trees? A. xylem and phloem
- Which company prepared 900 Billion Valuation treaty after Apple? – Facebook, Walmart, Amazon, Google A. Amazon
- In which state Champaran Andolan held? A. Bihar
- Molecular mass of HNO3? A. 63.01 g/mol
- What is the number of Sulphur in Periodic Table? A. 16
- In which state is Visakhapatnam situated? A. Andhra Pradesh
- What was Hausla 2017 related to? A. Child rights
- How many females have Ram Nath Kovind appreciated / awarded? A. 10
- Who discovered blood group? A. Karl Landsteiner
- What is the cause of Ranikhet illness? A. Birds
- Which is the highest type of TB in India? A. Lung Disease
- What is the chemical name of NACL? A. Sodium chloride
- What is the Chile saltpeter formula? A. NaNO3
- Who is the Joker of Plant Kingdom? A. Mycoplasma
- Who was Miss world 2017? A. Manushi Chhiler
- What is PH scale of wine? A. 0 to 14, with 7 being neutral.
- When is sir world bird day? A. May 12th!
- Who is the author of Moving on Moving Forward? A. Michael J. Anthony, Mick Boersma
- Who is the author of Playing it My Way? A. Boria Majumdar and Sachin Tendulkar
- Who bought Flipkart? A. Walmart
- From which state has Nirmala sita ram won as a Defence Minister? A. Karnataka
- Who invented Television? A. Philo Taylor Farnsworth
- What is the PH value of blood? A. 7.35
- What is bone to bone connective tissue? A. Ligaments
- What is the power house of body? A. Cell
- Which is the Strongst Acid ? A. H2SO4
- What s the colour of Hemoglobin? A. Dark Red
- Who discover cell? A. Robert Hooke
- Which of the following solutions is the most acidic? – ph6, ph1, ph0, ph5A. ph0
- What is found in acidic fruits? A. Vitamin C
- What is the Unit of Charge? Coulomb
- Odd one out – Tabla, Tanpura, Sarod, Sitar Tabla
- What countries are involved in Maitree 2018? India and Thailand
- Where is Vishakhapatnam located? Andhra Pradesh
- Oscar academy award function is held in which country? Los Angeles, California
- One question related to shram award.
- What is the mass of the earth?
- Find the work done in moving a charge of 4 c across the potential difference of 18v?
- Which animal creates ultrasound? Bat, Dolphin
- After fertilization, zygote grows in ____.
- First Indian city to employ a robot in traffic control. Indore
- Which country has the longest coastline? Canada
- What is the unit of power? Watt
- The theme of Film Festival in which Sonam Kapoor won the best actress award for the film Neerja Bhanot.
- Who played the role of Allaudin Khilji in Padmavat movie? Ranveer Singh
- How many water molecules are present in 1 mole of washing soda?
- One questions was related to PH value.
- Who was given a 2017 Nobel Literature Award? Kazuo Ishiguro
- Which film was given the Best feature film award in 2018 National Awards? Village Rockstar
- Women Entrepreneurship platform is launched by? Niti Aayog
- Who is the PM of Japan? Shinzo Abe
- Who is the Manchester of India? Ahmedabad
- Which is the largest planet of the solar system? Jupiter
- One question was related to Sagarmala project.
- Who is the President of Venezuela? Nicolas Maduro
- Which is the cleanest railway station? Jodhpur
- Name the best living city in the world. Vienna
- What is the Formula of Methyl Isocyanate which was leaked in Bhopal Gas tragedy? CH3NCO
- Winner of Red Ink Lifetime Achievement Award in Journalism 2018: William Mark Tully
- Which union minister launched powertex to encourage handloom? Union Minister of Textiles, Smriti Irani
- Which tissue is responsible for flexibility in plants? Collenchyma
- In which process, oxygen is released into the air? Photosynthesis
- Which company reached $900 billion $900 billion in trade after apple? Amazon
- Which place is known as ‘the princess of hill stations’? Kodaikanal
- India won how many medals in us open karate championship held in las vegas 2017? 2
- In which medium, the sound has maximum intensity? Solid
- What is the ratio of the mass of hydrogen to that of oxygen?
- What is the valency of electropositive elements?
- Hundred Years War was fought between which two countries? France & England
- “HOUSALA 2017” relate to what?
- HCF of two Co-Prime numbers? 1
- Upper House of Parliament is called? Rajya Sabha
- Which metal reacts with steam to produce metal oxide and hydrogen?
- King of Acid? Sulphuric Acid (H2So4)
- Find out the odd one: Virat Kohli, Alexander Graham Bell, Alexander Fleming, Newton
- In which year BSE was established? 1875
- What is the term of office of members of Rajyasabha? 6 Years
- if Teacher is related to class in the same way driver is related to? Vehicle
- Who were the winners of Banga Bhushan award? Asha Bhosle
- Who is the author of the book A book of light? Peter Levitt
- If the length and breadth of a rectangle are in the ratio 3:1 & the perimeter is 96, find the length? 36 cm
- The rise in sugar level is detected by ___cells?
- Who is Women and child development minister? Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- One question related to Plant tissue for support.
- Best CM Award of 2017? Vashundra Raje
- Who won the Oscar Film of the year 2018 – Shape of water
- One question related regarding Heart chamber in fish.
- One question on the refractive index
- The lens cannot be made by which of the following: Water soil glass fibre?
- A shopkeeper gets a profit of 19% after selling an article for Rs 595. What will be the profit % if the same article is sold at RS 475? 5% Loss
- Who won Polly Umrigar Award 2018? Virat Kohli
- Which country will host the ISSF World Shooting Championship 2019? India
- 330×11 = 55 x ? Find “?” 66
- What is the capital of Norway? Oslo
- President of Hockey India – Rajinder Singh
- One question regarding 20 lakhs house sanction for pm Awas Yojana.
- The government of India had taken a loan from which bank?
- One question related to 64th Filmfare award in 2017.
- One question regarding Potential Energy Formula. P=mgh. Students had to calculate Height.
- The speed of recoil of the gun was asked. Muscle speed, gun weight was given…
- Half of HCF of 36 & 144? 18
- Which city hosted the Global Entrepreneurship Summit for the first time in South Asia? Hyderabad
- Who is the Minister of Culture? Mahesh Sharma
- Find the angle between force & displacement when no work is done?
- Who has been re-elected as ICC President? Shashank Manohar
- Constituency of Cornad Sangma? South Tura
- The English patient book got which prize? Golden Man Booker Prize
- Baking powder is the mixture of?
- One question related to national level chess champion in the disabled category?
- Official partner of hockey men’s world cup 2018?
- A body rolls down on a hill has?
- A particle completes 40 vibrations within 2.5 seconds. Find its frequency?
- Area of the triangle .. with 3 straight lines …X + y = 0 , 3x = 5y, Y = 3x – 12
- Cot^4 ø + cot^2 ø = 3.6 … cosec^4 ø- cosec^2 ø = ?
- Hormones in plants help to bend towards sunlight is?
- Elements of atomic no 57 belong to which group?
- Carnegie medal of philanthropy award for 2017 to?
- Arogya 2017 held in?
- Konark sun temple built by?
- One question related to Chess champions in the visually challenged event.
- One question related to Jayakwadi stage 1 Hydroelectric plant.
- A chemical ____ is present in the cork cells.
- GES 2017 held in?
- Vidhyaksha founded in which dynasty?
How to Obtain RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 17th September 2018
RRB conducted Group D CBT examination on 17th September 2018. The examination was conducted in 3 slots. Since the examination was conducted in online mode, It is difficult for candidates to check the answers of the Questions. Memory-Based Question Papers along with the answer key unofficially are provided here. Candidates may follow the given steps to download the question paper as well as the answer key.
- Visit the official website of RRB – indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the regional RRB website.
- Official website of RRB will open.
- Find the announcement of release of memory based question paper in the notification bar.
- Submit the login details.
- Check and download the memory based question paper.
How to download RRB Group D Answer key 2018 @indianrailways.gov.in
Once the Railway Board publishes the RRB Group D Answer key on the official website, the candidates can easily download the RRB Group D Answer key by visiting the official website. Below we are providing the step by step process to download the RRB Group D Answer key so that the candidates do not feel any problem.
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link showing for the RRB Group D Answer key.
- RRB Group D Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the RRB Group D Answer key for future use.
RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key 2018 (Unofficial)
The Railway Board takes some time to release the RRB Group D Answer key 2018. So various coaching institutes release the RRB Group D Question Paper & Answer key. The RRB Group D Question Paper Answer key helps the candidates to check their marks and evaluate their performances. Candidates can easily download the RRB Group D Answer key 2018 by choosing their shifts. From the below table, candidates can easily access the RRB Group D Question Paper& Answer key 2018
|Date||Shift||RRB Group D Answer Key 2018||RRB Group D Question Paper|
|17th September 2018||Shift I||download Answer key||Download|
|Shift II||download Answer key||Download|
|Shift III||download Answer key||Download|
RRB Group D Question Paper & Solution 2018: Dates
|RRB Group D 2018 First Stage CBT||17 September – 14 December 2018|
|Unofficial Answer Key of First Stage CBT||17th September 2018|
|RRB Group D CBT Result||January 2019|
|RRB Group D PET||February 2018|
RRB Group D 17th September 2018 Answer key Shift 1,2,3
The RRB conducted the RRB Group D 2018 Exam in three shifts. The different shifts had different question sets. For every shift, the RRB will release the RRB Group D Answer key for shift 1, 2,3. The RRB Conducted the RRB Group D Exam in different region and states. The RRB will very soon release the RRB Group D Answer key on its official website. Candidates need to be more patient and checking the official website of RRB i.e indianrailways.gov.in.
The RRB is going to release the RRB Group D Region-wise answer keys for all regions including, RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Kolkata, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chennai, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Mumbai, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Patna.
RRB Group D CBT Exam pattern 2018
RRB Group D CBT Exam Pattern as explained in the official notification mentions how to calculate the scores of examination. The marking scheme and exam pattern are explained below, to calculate the probable marks and result.
Computer Based Test
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- 90 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total 100 questions in the paper.
- Each correct answer awards +1 mark.
- Every incorrect answer deducts 1/3rd mark from total.
RRB Group D Minimum CBT Qualifying Marks
Below we are providing the minimum qualifying marks of RRB Group D CBT for candidates belonging to different categories.
|SC / ST||30%|
Importance of RRB Group D Answer key
The RRB Group D Answer key plays an important role in determining the selection of candidates. The RRB Group D Answer key carries all the correct answers to the questions asked in the RRB Group D Examination. With the help of RRB Group D Answer key, candidates can easily calculate their score and evaluate their performance. They also get to know about their possibility to move to the next round.
Read Here: RRB Admit Card 2018
Calculate marks with RRB Group D Answer key
When cross-checking the answers with the Answer Key, candidates must follow the marking pattern of the Railway Group D 2018. Following the exact marking scheme of the Examination will help you to calculate the exact scores that you have scored in the Examination.
As per the marking scheme, for every correct answer, you must add one mark and for every wrong answer deduct 1/3rd marks. This will be your estimated score, candidates must not reach any conclusion based on these scores. The Results will be declared by the RRB Group D after the final decision.