RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 20th September 2018 is available here. RRB Group D Question & Answer key for 20 September 2018 CBT for the different shifts – Shift 1, 2 & 3 is available below. The candidates who had appeared for the RRB Group D exam can easily check the RRB Group D Exam Questions & Solution 2018. The RRB Group D exam was conducted in three shifts and For each shift, the RRB will release separate RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers for CBT Shift 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
RRB Group D CBT examination is being conducted from 17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018. After the completion of 20 September 2018 Group D CBT exam, here we are providing the Memory Based Question Paper and its Answer key for candidates. The appearing candidates on 20th September 2018 attempted the CBT Exam. After, discussion with the aspirants we have prepared a Memory-Based question paper and its answer key for other candidates who will be appearing for the exam.
Latest update : RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key is available now for the exam conducted on 20th September 2018 for the different shifts.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers
- 2 RRB Group D Question and Answers for 20th September 2018
- 3 How to Obtain RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 20th September 2018
- 4 How to download RRB Group D Answer key 2018 @indianrailways.gov.in
- 5 RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key 2018 (Unofficial)
- 6 RRB Group D Question Paper & Solution 2018: Dates
- 7 RRB Group D 20th September 2018 Answer key Shift 1,2,3
- 8 RRB Group D CBT Exam pattern 2018
- 9 RRB Group D Minimum CBT Qualifying Marks
- 10 Importance of RRB Group D Answer key
- 11 Calculate marks with RRB Group D Answer key
RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers
Railway Group D CBT Question paper was in various sets. In the article, we have collected the questions from all the sets and a mixed question paper is prepared. Along with the question paper, answer key to the same is also provided for the convenience of candidates. Candidates are advised to check the question paper and the answer key for better preparation of the exam. Candidates who are still waiting to appear in the examination will be able to benefit from these Memory Based Question Paper the most.
RRB Group D Question and Answers for 20th September 2018
The candidates who had appeared for the RRB Group D exam can easily check the RRB Group D Exam Questions & Solution 2018. The RRB Group D exam was conducted in three shifts.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 20th Sept. Shift 2 – Mathematics
- 3245*82 is divisible by 11
- Time and Work – 2 Qs
- Simplification – 2 Qs
- Percentage – 2-3 Qs
- Time, speed & Distance – 2 Qs
- Number Series – 3-4 Qs
- Pipes and Cisterns – 1 Q
- Profit & Lose – 3-4 Qs
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 20th Sept. Shift 2 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Number Series – 1 Qs
- Analogy – 2 Qs
- classification – 3 Qs
- Blood Relation – 2 Qs
- Direction & Distance – 1 Qs
- Coding & Decoding – 1 Qs
- Water Image – 1 Qs
- Clock – 2 Qs
- Calendar – 18th August 2024 will be which day?
- Counting of Figure – 1 Qs
- Syllogism – 2 Qs
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 20th Sept. Shift 2 – General Science
- How many types of Xylem?- 4
- Bending of ears happens due to?
- Newton law based question.
- Law of Inertia based question.
- Action and reaction based question.
- Reproductive parts of plants?
- Periodic table based question.
- DNA is found in which part?
- Who discovered protein?
- Hypothalamus function?
- Which hormone is released by Beta cells? Insulin
- Carbohydrates types? Three types.
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin K?
- Hydra belongs to which family?
- Dobereiner’s gave how many triads? – Three
RRB Group D Exam Analysis Shift 2 – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Academy Award for the Best film 2018?
- Grammy Award related question
- Where is Garo hills situated?
- Where is Hockey World Cup 2018 going to take place?
- Which state does Cornad Sagma belong to?
- Who took 5-wicket haul in T-20 cricket?
- What is PM Arogya yojna
- Who is the CM of Manipur
- Who is the MD/Chairman of NALCO?
- Which is the dirtiest Railway Station in India?
- Who is the brand Ambassador of Road Safety Campaign
- Who is the PM of Japan?
- Who is the owner of sunrise Hyderabad? Kala Nidhi Sun Network
- RBI governor – U Patel
- When Dandhi March started? – 12th March
- What is the capital of UAE?- Abu Dhabi
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 20th Sept. Shift 1 – General Science
- Which acid is made in the stomach? – (HCL) Hydrochloric acid
- What is the function of Xylem?
- How much amount of water is present in Plasma? – 90-92
- Embryo gets its food from? – Placenta
- What is the function of Phloem? – Transfer food
- Which elements lie on the right side of the periodic table are? – Non-metals
- What is the melting point of Tungstun?
- Who discovered protein?
- What is the unit of acceleration?
- Litmus is extracted from what? – Lichens
- Which non-metal is in liquid state? – Bromine
- Value of G?
- Atom was first discovered by? – Dalton
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin K?
- Periodic Table vertical lines are called? – Groups
- What is the powerhouse of cell? – Mitochondria
- What is the normal human blood pressure?
- Kalaazhar is caused by? – Protozoa called leeshmania
- Retina of human eye can be compared to which part of a camera?
- How many elements are present in S block of the periodic table?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis Shift 1 – General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Rashid Khan Played in which team? Sunsire Hyderabad
- Malaria day? – 25th April
- Who is the Governor of UP? Ram Naik
- Parmanu Director – Abhishek Sharma
- Tripura Governor? – CP Singh Solanki
- Padman movie based on ? Arunachalam Murugunathan
- Gujarat tourism brand ambassador – Amitab Bacchan
- Hungary Capital –Budapest
- NITI Aayog Chairperson?
- Who is the Kala Movie Director? – Rajnikant
- National Women Commission Chairperson? – Rekha Sharma
- Who is the President of INC? – Sonia Gandhi
- Donald Trump – US
- Who won the under 17 FIFA world cup 2017?- England
- Who is the founder of Paytm? – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Sadak Yojna?
- Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand? – Sanjay Dutt
- Who won the Singapore Open 2017 women ?
- Who is the Union law minister? – Ravi Shankar Prasad
- When is the Voters day? – 25th Jan
- Who got the golden boot?
- India won how many medals in the US open Karate competition? – 16
How to Obtain RRB Group D Question Paper with Answers for 20th September 2018
RRB conducted Group D CBT examination on 20th September 2018. The examination was conducted in 3 slots. Since the examination was conducted in online mode, It is difficult for candidates to check the answers of the Questions. Memory-Based Question Papers along with the answer key unofficially are provided here. Candidates may follow the given steps to download the question paper as well as the answer key.
- Visit the official website of RRB – indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the regional RRB website.
- Official website of RRB will open.
- Find the announcement of release of memory based question paper in the notification bar.
- Submit the login details.
- Check and download the memory based question paper.
How to download RRB Group D Answer key 2018 @indianrailways.gov.in
Once the Railway Board publishes the RRB Group D Answer key on the official website, the candidates can easily download the RRB Group D Answer key by visiting the official website. Below we are providing the step by step process to download the RRB Group D Answer key so that the candidates do not feel any problem.
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link showing for the RRB Group D Answer key.
- RRB Group D Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the RRB Group D Answer key for future use.
RRB Group D Question Paper and Answer key 2018 (Unofficial)
The Railway Board takes some time to release the RRB Group D Answer key 2018. So various coaching institutes release the RRB Group D Question Paper & Answer key. The RRB Group D Question Paper Answer key helps the candidates to check their marks and evaluate their performances. Candidates can easily download the RRB Group D Answer key 2018 by choosing their shifts. From the below table, candidates can easily access the RRB Group D Question Paper& Answer key 2018
|Date||Shift||RRB Group D Answer Key 2018||RRB Group D Question Paper|
|20th September 2018||Shift I||download Answer key||Download|
|Shift II||download Answer key||Download|
|Shift III||download Answer key||Download|
RRB Group D Question Paper & Solution 2018: Dates
|RRB Group D 2018 First Stage CBT||17 September – 14 December 2018|
|Unofficial Answer Key of First Stage CBT||20th September 2018|
|RRB Group D CBT Result||January 2019|
|RRB Group D PET||February 2018|
RRB Group D 20th September 2018 Answer key Shift 1,2,3
The RRB conducted the RRB Group D 2018 Exam in three shifts. The different shifts had different question sets. For every shift, the RRB will release the RRB Group D Answer key for shift 1, 2,3. The RRB Conducted the RRB Group D Exam in different region and states. The RRB will very soon release the RRB Group D Answer key on its official website. Candidates need to be more patient and checking the official website of RRB i.e indianrailways.gov.in.
The RRB is going to release the RRB Group D Region-wise answer keys for all regions including, RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Kolkata, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chennai, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Mumbai, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Patna.
RRB Group D CBT Exam pattern 2018
RRB Group D CBT Exam Pattern as explained in the official notification mentions how to calculate the scores of examination. The marking scheme and exam pattern are explained below, to calculate the probable marks and result.
Computer Based Test
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- 90 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total 100 questions in the paper.
- Each correct answer awards +1 mark.
- Every incorrect answer deducts 1/3rd mark from total.
RRB Group D Minimum CBT Qualifying Marks
Below we are providing the minimum qualifying marks of RRB Group D CBT for candidates belonging to different categories.
|SC / ST||30%|
Importance of RRB Group D Answer key
The RRB Group D Answer key plays an important role in determining the selection of candidates. The RRB Group D Answer key carries all the correct answers to the questions asked in the RRB Group D Examination. With the help of RRB Group D Answer key, candidates can easily calculate their score and evaluate their performance. They also get to know about their possibility to move to the next round.
Read Here: RRB Admit Card 2018
Calculate marks with RRB Group D Answer key
When cross-checking the answers with the Answer Key, candidates must follow the marking pattern of the Railway Group D 2018. Following the exact marking scheme of the Examination will help you to calculate the exact scores that you have scored in the Examination.
As per the marking scheme, for every correct answer, you must add one mark and for every wrong answer deduct 1/3rd marks. This will be your estimated score, candidates must not reach any conclusion based on these scores. The Results will be declared by the RRB Group D after the final decision.