If you are searching for the Railway Salary Structure of the Group- “D” Posts, then you have come to the right place. After the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the employees of the RRB Group- “D” can now earn a handful amount of money along with various allowances.
Update – RRB Group D CBT Exam starts from 17th September 2018. Candidates can download the Railway Group D Admit Card from tomorrow (13th September 2018). RRB has also activated the Mock Test Link today (12th September 2018).
Indian Railways is one of the largest recruitment platforms in India. Every year, the Indian Railway Recruitment Board recruits a massive number of applicants to join its workforce. This year, after releasing the vacancies for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician, the Railway Department has released Recruitment Notification for the RRC Group D 2018. Around 62,907 vacancies are available under the Group- “D” Posts. The application forms are available online until 31st March 2018. In this article, we will be giving you the detailed information about the Group “D” 2018 salary structure.
Job Profile of RRB Group- “D” Level-1
- The Posts that come under the Group- “D” Posts are as follows:
- Welder etc.
- Further, the Group- “D” employees are promoted to Group- “C” on the basis of their performance in the written Examination.
- The posts under the Group- “D” includes Technical and Non-Technical Cadre Posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice and other Engineering Posts such as Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Signal etc.
Railway RRB Group- D Level-01 Pay Scale
As per the Official Advertisement Notification of the Group- “D”, the RRB Group- “D” PayScale is Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix of Rs 18, 000/- and other allowances admissible at the time. After adding the perks the overall salary becomes Rs 23, 000 to Rs 25, 000/-.
Mentioned Below are the basic details of the Group- “D” Salary details:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Group- “D”|
|Type of the Job||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 18, 000/- plus other allowances|
Indian Railway Salary after the 7th Pay Commission:
- After the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the PayScale and the Grade Pay of various Railway Positions have been increased. As per the Railway Boards and the 7th CPC, there will be an increment of at least 2.5 to 3 times of the Indian Railway employees salary.
- The employees who are working under the Pay Band- 1 were getting the salary of Rs 5200/- which is now become a minimum of Rs 13, 000/-.
Railway Salary Structure 2018 for Group-D Posts
The candidates who are interested in getting recruited in the Group- “D” Posts, always have one thing going on in their mind and that is the “Salary Structure”. So keeping that thing, we have brought to you the current salary structure and the Pay Bands of Group- “D” Level 01 Posts.
Group- “D” Posts
Entry Level Grade Pay
|PB-1||Rs 15, 600- Rs 60, 600||Rs 5400||Rs 21, 000|
|Rs 5700||Rs 23, 190|
|Rs 6000||Rs 25, 380|
Rs 29, 730
Rs 34, 080
Allowances Received Apart from the Salary
Apart from the Salary, the Indian Railway Employees are provided with the allowances to enhance their living standards. The allowances received by the Group- “D” employees are as follows:
- DA Dearness Allowance
- HRA House Rent Allowances
- TPA Transport Allowance
- Night Duty Allowance
- Tribal Area/ Scheduled Area Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Mileage Allowance beyond 8 Km
- OTA Overtime Allowance
- Special Allowance for Childcare, women with disabilities and educational allowance.
- Compensation in lieu of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
So we have mentioned all the necessary details regarding the Group “D” Pay Scale 2018. If you have any issues or questions regarding the Salary Structure, please feel free to ask in the comment section. Check and visit our page for latest updates.