If you are searching for the Railway Salary Structure of the Group- “D” Posts, then you have come to the right place. After the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the employees of the RRB Group- “D” can now earn a handful amount of money along with various allowances.
Indian Railways is one of the largest recruitment platforms in India. Every year, the Indian Railway Recruitment Board recruits a massive number of applicants to join its workforce. This year, after releasing the vacancies for the NTPC, the Railway Department also released Recruitment Notification for the RRC Group D 2019. Around 62,907 vacancies are available under the Group- “D” Posts. In this article, we will be giving you the detailed information about the Group “D” 2019 salary structure.
Latest Update: RRB activated link for the modification of the Application Form of group d exam. Those students who filled wrong specification of the signature and the photograph in the RRB Group D Application Form 2019 have chance to edit that. Link is available on the official website of the RRB.
Job Profile of RRB Group- “D” Level-1
- The Posts that come under the Group- “D” Posts are as follows:
- Welder etc.
- Further, the Group- “D” employees are promoted to Group- “C” on the basis of their performance in the written Examination.
- The posts under the Group- “D” includes Technical and Non-Technical Cadre Posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice and other Engineering Posts such as Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Signal etc.
Railway RRB Group- D Level-01 Pay Scale
As per the Official Advertisement Notification of the Group- “D”, the RRB Group- “D” PayScale is Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix of Rs 18, 000/- and other allowances admissible at the time. After adding the perks the overall salary becomes Rs 23, 000 to Rs 25, 000/-.
Mentioned Below are the basic details of the Group- “D” Salary details:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Group- “D”|
|Type of the Job||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 18, 000/- plus other allowances|
Indian Railway Salary after the 7th Pay Commission:
- After the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the PayScale and the Grade Pay of various Railway Positions have been increased. As per the Railway Boards and the 7th CPC, there will be an increment of at least 2.5 to 3 times of the Indian Railway employees salary.
- The employees who are working under the Pay Band- 1 were getting the salary of Rs 5200/- which is now become a minimum of Rs 13, 000/-.
Railway Salary Structure 2019 for Group-D Posts
The candidates who are interested in getting recruited in the Group- “D” Posts, always have one thing going on in their mind and that is the “Salary Structure”. So keeping that thing, we have brought to you the current salary structure and the Pay Bands of Group- “D” Level 01 Posts.
Group- “D” Posts
Entry Level Grade Pay
|PB-1||Rs 15, 600- Rs 60, 600||Rs 5400||Rs 21, 000|
|Rs 5700||Rs 23, 190|
|Rs 6000||Rs 25, 380|
Rs 29, 730
Rs 34, 080
Allowances Received Apart from the Salary
Apart from the Salary, the Indian Railway Employees are provided with the allowances to enhance their living standards. The allowances received by the Group- “D” employees are as follows:
- DA Dearness Allowance
- HRA House Rent Allowances
- TPA Transport Allowance
- Night Duty Allowance
- Tribal Area/ Scheduled Area Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Mileage Allowance beyond 8 Km
- OTA Overtime Allowance
- Special Allowance for Childcare, women with disabilities and educational allowance.
- Compensation in lieu of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
So we have mentioned all the necessary details regarding the Group “D” Pay Scale 2019. If you have any issues or questions regarding the Salary Structure, please feel free to ask in the comment section. Check and visit our page for latest updates.
4 CommentsAdd a Comment
I am a gradute and recruited in railway as Gateman on contratual basis in Samastipur Division with effect from 01 Oct 2018.
Now we also the part of your family. Like wise other group ‘D’ employee you should also take care with contratual gateman. To enhance the living standard following allowance may also be admissible to contratual gateman employee:-.
1. Dearnesss allowance.
2. Transportation allowance.
3. Night Duty allowance.
4. Mileage allowance beyond 8 KM
5. Compensation in lieu of
I have been engaged in railway as gateman on contratual basis as ex-service man. Would I be promote to GP d.
Thanks got providing d info,it will help us.
when will the recruitment for JE MECHANICAL WILL RELEASE
will last year engineering students be eliglible