RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board is the organizations that work for the Indian Government. These recruitment boards manage and provide employment to the eligible candidates to work in the Indian Railways. There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across different parts of India. In this article, we are going to provide you the information about the RRB Jammu and Kashmir.
The Railway Service Commission in January 1985, renamed to Railway Recruitment Boards. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are the organizations that work with the Government of India. The RRBs are the recruitment boards that manage and appoint new employees to work in the Indian Railways.
Update (21.09.2018) – RRB has released an official notification for increase in ALP Vacancies. The ALP and Technician Vacancies have increased from 26, 502 to 64, 371 vacancies. The link to select exam trade and modify account details is live from 22nd September (11:00 Hours) to 1st October 2018 (23:59 Hours).
- 1 RRB Jammu and Kashmir Group D 2018 Admit Card:
- 2 RRB Jammu and Kashmir ALP 2018 Admit Card:
- 3 Railway Recruitment Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
- 4 RRB Jammu and Kashmir Application Status 2018
- 5 Latest Job Notifications for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
- 6 Important Note
- 7 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 Salary Structure for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
- 10 How to Apply for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
- 11 How to Get the Admit Cards of RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
- 12 How to Download the RRB Jammu and Kashmir Admit Cards 2017-18
- 13 How to check the results of the RRB Gorakhpur 2017-18
RRB Jammu and Kashmir Group D 2018 Admit Card:
RRB Jammu and Kashmir Group D Admit Card have been released online on the official website of the RRB Jammu and Kashmir on 13th September 2018. The Railway Group D First Stage CBT can be downloaded by entering User ID and Date of Birth. RRB Jammu and Kashmir will release the RRB Admit Card 4 days before the date of the examination.
Candidates will be notified regarding the Railway Jammu and Kashmir Group D Admit Card 2018 on their registered mobile number and e-mail id that they have submitted during the Registration. The Railway Jammu and Kashmir Group D Hall Ticket will be available online only on the official website of Indian Railways – www.indianrailways.gov.in. The RRB Jammu and Kashmir Admit Card is a very important document that must be carried to the Examination Centre. It serves as an Identity Proof for all the candidates. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an RRB Jammu and Kashmir Loco Pilot Admit Card 2018.
RRB Jammu and Kashmir ALP 2018 Admit Card:
RRB Jammu and Kashmir have already released RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for First Stage CBT. The RRB Jammu and Kashmir Admit Card will be released 4 days before the date of the examination. The Railway Loco Pilot Admit Card of RRB Jammu and Kashmir will be released online only. The RRB Jammu and Kashmir ALP First Stage CBT has been started from 9th August 2018 to 31st August 2018. The RRB Jammu and Kashmir will release the RRB Loco Pilot Admit Card 4 days before the date of the examination. Candidates can be able to download the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Railway Loco Pilot Admit Card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The RRB Jammu and Kashmir ALP First Stage CBT Hall Ticket will carry all the important details about the candidate and examination.
There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across different parts of India.
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
In this article, we are going to provide you complete details on the RRB Jammu and Kashmir, its latest job notifications, eligibility criteria, Application process, and selection process, admit card procedure, application process status, result and much more.
Railway Recruitment Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
The Railway Recruitment Boards of Jammu and Kashmir is one of 21 Recruitment Boards of the Indian Railways. The Recruitment Board recruits the Group “C” staffs. The Divisions of the Jammu and Kashmir are:
- Firozpur Division of Northern Railway and Rail Coach Factory
This also conducts the Joint Examination with the Recruitment with the RRB, Chandigarh for the common categories of the advertised Group “C” Posts.
The RRB Jammu and Kashmir is headed by a Chairman followed by an Assistant Secretary along with a small Group of “C” staff members.
The Official website of RRB Jammu and Kashmir is www.rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Jammu and Kashmir Application Status 2018
RRB has updated the “Check Application Status” Link for both ALP and Group D Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check the status of their Application Form by clicking on the link. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code to login.
Latest Job Notifications for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
The RRB Jammu and Kashmir have released notifications (CEN 01/2017) for the Assistant Loco Pilot. The notification has been released on 25th of September 2017. The application process will be held online and the online examination is conducted through online. There are about 475 number of vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot. All the other details of the Assistant Loco Pilot is mentioned below:
|Name of the Board||RRB Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Number of Vacancies||475|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, ITI or Diploma in the Concerned Subject|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 100|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test + Skills Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date- 15th of November 2017 and Closing Date- 1st December 2017|
According to the “The Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57”, the Government of India has made it mandatory to provide Aadhaar number. The candidates those who are interested have to submit their Aadhaar or the Enrollment ID number while filling the application form. They can either submit their 12-digit Aadhaar number or 28- digit Enrollment ID number.
This time the Railway Recruitment Board is conducting all the exams as well the application process online. The RRB is providing the biggest recruitment this year. Around 2.5 Lakhs of posts are offered by RRB and it is estimated that approx. 2-3 million candidates are going to apply for the exam this year. That’s why it is called the World’s Largest Online Exam.
As per the news, the following posts will be filled through the online examination.
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Commercial Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Security Staff
- Nationality- The interested candidates must have an Indian Nationality. That means they should be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must qualify 10th, ITI or Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Age Limit: The candidates who want to appear in the examination has to be fit in the age criteria between 18 to 30 years.
The Application fee for the UR/OBC Category is Rs 100, whereas the application fee charged for the ST/SC or other backward classes or the female candidates is exempted.
Salary Structure for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
The candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 5200 – Rs 20, 200 with a Grade pay of Rs 1900/-.
How to Apply for RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
Submitting an Application form in RRBs is very easy. Each RRB has a separate online application submission website through which the online application is filled. For the online applications, you have to be ready with your Aadhaar card, Educational Qualifications, Personal Details, Scanned Photograph and Signature. Read the advertisement properly before you start to fill the application form (CEN 01/2017 or CEN 01/2018).
The step by step procedure to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment is as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RRB Jammu and Kashmir
- The official link to RRB Gorakhpur is rrbjammu.nic.in
- When you reach the homepage, go to the recruitment page and click on CEN 01/2017, CEN 01/2018.
- Now read all the details that are mentioned in the advertisement and click on apply link.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the recruitment page.
- The recruitment page contains all the information regarding the personal details, educational qualifications and Aadhaar card details.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” option.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo and signature.
- After that click on the “Final Submit”.
- After you submit the application form online you must download the acknowledgement form.
How to Get the Admit Cards of RRB Jammu and Kashmir 2017-18
The admit cards of RRB Jammu and Kashmir is available online. You can download the admit cards from the Official RRB Jammu and Kashmir website. If you do not have an admit card then you are not eligible sit for the exam. The admit cards serves as an Identity proof to the candidates. The admit cards will not be given to those who did not pay the application fee.
How to Download the RRB Jammu and Kashmir Admit Cards 2017-18
- Firstly, visit the official website of RRB Gorakhpur – rrbjammu.nic.in
- In the homepage, there is a section mentioning “Download the Call Letter” OR “Download Admit Card”. Click on that link.
- Fill in the required details in all the mandatory fields.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the Admit card from the system.
- Do not forget to carry the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in the examination hall.
How to check the results of the RRB Gorakhpur 2017-18
The results will be declared after the evaluation of the mark sheet. The result will be uploaded after 2 months of the exam on the Official Website.
For more details and information and receiving the current notifications on RRB Secunderabad check the official website of the RRB Jammu and Kashmir- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
The Selection process in the Railway Recruitment Board is based on the merit and is subjected to the rules and regulations that is issued by the Ministry of the Railways. There is a reservation for the jobs for different sections of the society which includes the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC). The Ex-Servicemen are also included in the list of the reservation category as per the rules. The entire recruitment system functions without the fear of favor. There is no scope of fear, corruption, malpractices, influence or discretion.