RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020: RRB Jammu will release the RRB Jammu Revised NTPC CBT 1 Result. RRB Jammu will declare the RRB NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbjammu.nic.in today. The RRB NTPC Jammu Result comprise of the Cut Off Marks and the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates can be able to check their individual RRB Jammu Result 2020 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates have been notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id as soon as the RRB Jammu NTPC 2020 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Jammu NTPC 2020, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020 – Dates
|The release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||28th December 2020|
|Declaration of the RRB Jammu Revised NTPC Result||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Jammu||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB NTPC Result 2020 CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbjammu.nic.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Jammu Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Jammu Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the RRB Jammu Revised NTPC Result.
How to Evaluate RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
For selecting the candidates in the RRB Jammu First Stage CBT, candidates will be selected 15 times of the vacancies. Candidates who have scored the highest number of the marks compared to the Minimum Qualifying Percentage, a cut off mark will be set by RRB Jammu. Based on the cutoff mark, candidates will be selected for Railway NTPC Second Stage CBT 2020.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Jammu First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear in the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Jammu NTPC Cut Off 2020
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Jammu is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidate’s scores are less than the cutoff marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Jammu NTPC 2020 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Jammu NTPC 2020 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.
RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020
The Railway Recruitment Jammu has announced the results of the Railway Recruitment Examinations. The results can be checked through the official RRB Jammu website- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
In the website, you can be able to view and download the roll numbers of the qualified candidates along with the instructions for the further stages of the selection. The candidates who are selected on the basis RRB Result in the Indian Railways, Government of India. In this article, we are going to provide you the complete detailed information regarding the RRB Jammu Results 2020, for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Junior Engineer (JE), Senior Section Engineer (SSE), Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician and other Posts.
RRB Jammu NTPC Result 2020
|Employment Notice Number||CEN 03/2019|
|Name of the Category||Non- Technical Popular Categories|
|Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Assistant (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Senior Time Keeper|
|Date of the 1st stage CBT||March – April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of Declaration of RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result by RRB Jammu||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of the 2nd Stage CBT||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of Declaration of RRB NTPC, 2nd stage result 2020 by RRB Jammu||May 2020 (Tentative)|