RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 (RRB SSE JE Recruitment – CEN 03/2018) Official Notification PDF (RRB JE Online Application Form 2019): After the extraordinary response for Group C & D recruitment, Railway Recruitment Board has again announced another recruitment process for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19. End week of December, saw various speculations and leaked information regarding Railway Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019. Railways Engineer posts are vacant, and a fresh notification RRB JE CEN 03/2018 has announced that there are 13,487 RRB JE Vacancy. Indian Railways has demanded recruitment in Junior Engineer (JE), Chemical Metallurgical Assistant (CMA), and Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) posts.
Unlike other recruitment drives announced by RRBs, Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 is announced via Employment News. An early issue of Employment News that released on 26th December 2018 proposed that RRB will soon release a detailed Notification in PDF form, that will contain all the necessary information of the RRB JE Recruitment 2019. In an internal notice, it was clearly mentioned that the SSE Recruitment will be discontinued and all the vacancies will be added as RRB JE Recruitment CEN 03/2018.
The Board had advised the zonal headquarters to furnish the indents as per vacancies advised. For a clear understanding of the notice, it is evident that Railways is soon going to announce a detailed RRB Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2018 -19. SSE will be discontinued thus, increasing the vacancies for JE to 13,487. It is advisable for the candidates to stay tuned with us for we will be bringing you with the most recent updates regarding the Railways Recruitment 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018).
02/01/2019 Latest Update: RRB JE Application Form is released today. Click on the link below and fill the RRB JE Online Form 2019 here.
- 1 RRB JE Application Online Form 2019
- 2 RRB JE Recruitment Official Notification PDF 2018-19
- 3 RRB Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
- 4 RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
- 5 RRB JE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Railway Jr Engineer Recruitment Eligibility
- 6 RRB JE Application Form 2018 -19 (Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Application Form)
- 7 How to Apply Online for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19
- 8 Details Required to register for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19
- 9 Details Required to fill RRB JE Application Form 2019
- 10 Details of Scanned Documents
- 11 RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB JE Online Application Fee 2019
- 12 RRB JE Application Modification 2019: Railway Jr Engineer Application Form Modification
- 13 RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
- 14 RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 Syllabus
- 15 RRB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
- 16 RRB Junior Engineer Result 2019
01/01/2019 Latest Update: RRB released a fresh notification that signifies that number of vacancies for the Junior Engineer and CMA and DMS has been decreased to 13,487. Check the notification below for complete details.
29/12/2018 Latest Update: RRB has released the RRB JE Recruitment Official Notification for RRB Junior Engineer 13,487 posts. The candidates can read the detailed notification in PDF below.
RRB JE Recruitment Official Notification PDF 2018-19
RRB Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
The Junior Engineer Recruitment from RRB has been released for 13,487 posts. The candidates are advised to check the dates for the RRB JE Application Form 2019. The Applications will be carried out in the month of January 2019. All the candidates are required to check if they clear the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Following dates are announced.
|Release Date for RRB Recruitment Official Notification PDF (CEN 03/2018)||29th December 2018|
|Starting of RRB JE Application Form 2019||02/01/2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Ending of the RRB SSE JE Online Form 2019||31/01/2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to pay the Exam Fee through post office challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee through SBI Challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee online||5th February 2019 (10:00 PM)|
|Final Submission of Application||7th February 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|First Stage CBT Examination||April / May 2019 (tentative)|
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
Railway Recruitment Board will soon announce the RRB JE Vacancy 2019 for the candidates. In the official notice for the recruitment drive, candidates can check the RRB JE Vacancy, RRB CDMS Vacancy, and RRB CMA Vacancy. It is advisable to wait for the official notification for the release of the confirmed RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019. In the official notification RRB JE CEN 03/2018, the RRB JE Vacancy is explained in the Annexure – B as RRB – wise, Railway – wise, and Post – wise for all the notified posts. We advise candidates to check the details of Vacancy below. There are in total 13,487 number of vacancies available through this recruitment. The candidates must check the vacancies in detail and apply accordingly.
Vacancies indicated above are provisional. The candidates may expect the vacancies to increase or decrease in total or in a specific category at a later stage depending on the Railway Administration orders. Later in the official notification, the detailed information of the Caste Category – wise distinguish number of vacancy distribution will be explained. We will be updating the Vacancy as soon as it is available.
RRB JE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Railway Jr Engineer Recruitment Eligibility
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 official notification will be detailed in some days. It is expected that on the new year’s eve official notification will be released. The RRB JE CEN 03/2018 or better being called as RRB Jr. Engineer Notification will provide all the information of Eligibility Criteria that is required to be fulfilled by the candidates. It is necessary that a candidate aspiring for the Railway Engineer Post must fulfill the required RRB JE Eligibility Criteria before they advance to fill the application form.
If you have ever appeared in any academic and competitive examination you are very well known to the fact that any candidate who wants to appear for the examination they are required to fulfill certain requirements. RRB Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria includes various factors like RRB JE Age Limit, RRB JE Educational Qualification, RRB JE Age Relaxation etc.
Age Limit: The candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer are required to be of the age from 18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2019. The candidates from the reserved category will be provided with the age relaxation in upper age limit.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen. The candidates who belong to one of the privileged groups can apply if they provide adequate certification from the Government.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE & AMIE are not eligible to apply.
RRB JE Application Form 2018 -19 (Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Application Form)
RRB JE Online Application procedure is completely conducted online. Though the candidates have an option to pay for the RRB JE Application Fee online or offline. Railway Recruitment Board will release soon Notification and Application Form to fill the RRB JE Jobs for the year 2018 -19. This announcement will be an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are willing to apply for the Railway Jobs. The Railway Junior Engineer Posts includes the candidates from the Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunications, Information Technology, and Electrical Branch. The Notice above mentions a date of 2nd January 2019 for the initiation of RRB Jr. Engineer Online Form.
In a similar version of other Recruitment Applications, the candidate is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria then download and be familiarized with the official notification before they advance to fill RRB JE Application Online. Here on this portal, we will make sure to provide you with RRB JE Apply Online Link. For the comfort of candidates, we will provide you with the direct link to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Jr. Engineer Application Form 2018 -19.
How to Apply Online for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19
To apply for RRB JE Application Form 2019, the candidate must be familiarised with the official notification. We here have made sure that whatsoever information is available online and is verified to be true must be provided to the candidates. RRB JE Application can be submitted starting from 2nd January 2019. It is will be available for the submission till 31st January 2019. As already mentioned earlier make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case, you submit the form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the RRB Jr. Engineer Online Form will be rejected and under no circumstance, the candidate will receive any kind of rrb je application form fee refund from the Railway Recruitment Board.
Thus make sure you remember following points if you are filling the form of RRB JE, CMA & DMS Application Form.
- Read the official notification thoroughly. In case of any doubt or discrepancy always follow the instructions given in the Official Notice.
- Check if you fulfill the RRB JE Eligibility Criteria.
- Be prepared with all the required information that you are expected to submit in your RRB JE Online Form 2018-19.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, that need to be submitted in the proposed format and size.
- Check RRB-Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the post parameter table and vacancy table in this CEN to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification (Degree/Diploma) and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their discipline and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards.
- Post Parameter: From the post, parameter table candidate can ascertain the post(s) for which he/she is eligible as per qualification, categories like PwBD, and medical standards etc.
- Vacancy Table: To ascertain the comprehensive details of vacancy of all the posts notified against an RRB for his/her eligibility , candidate may select the RRB from the drop-down list of RRBs from search menu and can view the vacancies of all the notified posts against various Railways/Units attached to that RRB on selecting the eligibility parameters.
- After scrutinizing the vacancy table, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/PwBD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected, preliminary registration is completed and registration number is allotted, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.
Now follow the steps below, and fill in your RRB JE Application Form 2018 -19.
- Visit the link provided above, or click here – RRB JE Application Form 2019
- Check the vacancy table. You must see from the post preferences to check if you are eligible for a particular post.
- Once confirmed with the post, check which regional RRB has provided vacancy in that particular post.
- Select that regional RRB.
- Above dialogue box will appear, Click on Confirm.
- Every fresh candidate is required to register themselves.
- Read the instructions given on the page before registering yourself.
- That is, submit your Valid Email Address and Phone Number along with name and Date of Birth along with other details.
- RRB sends an Email and SMS, indicating that you have successfully registered for the RRB JE.
- You will receive the login details like Registration Number and Password.
- The candidate will also receive their OTPs on the registered Email and Phone Number.
- Submit the OTP on the link and click Validate.
- Use it to access the Candidate’s Portal.
- Fill the Eligibility Form and submit documents.
- The post for which the candidate is eligible will be mentioned there.
- Select your post preferences. The candidates can edit the priority numbers of the post.
After submitting the options, you will be taken to the exam group selection page. As per the “disciplines/ educational qualifications mapping tables” (Para 13.2) given in Centralized Employment Notice (CEN), the exam group(s) matching with educational qualifications will be displayed. Candidates eligible for more than one exam group has to choose one exam group provided he/she opts for the posts whose educational qualifications are mapped to the chosen exam group.
- Submit all the required details along with the Documents asked to be submitted as scanned copies.
- Verify if all the details mentioned are correct to your knowledge and submit.
- Pay the application fee. Provide Bank Details for the RRB JE Application Fee Refund. Submit.
- Once done, Print the Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- The Confirmation Page contains Login Details. Remember to write down if need be, the Login Credentials on the confirmation page and save it.
Details Required to register for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19
- Date of Birth
- PWD Details
- Ex-Service Man Details (if required)
- Mobile Number
Details Required to fill RRB JE Application Form 2019
- Selection of the Posts
- The language of the Exam
- Choosing the Exam Centres
- Address for the Communication
- Education Details
Details of Scanned Documents
Following Documents are required to be submitted:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Scanned Image of Signature of Candidate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- PwD Certificate
For preparation, simply scan the documents and bring them to the size of the prescribed document as in below table.
|Scanned Document||File Size||File Format|
|Photograph of the Candidate||20 KB to 50 KB||JPEG Format|
|Signature of the Candidate||10 KB to 40 KB||JPEG Format|
|SC/ST Certificate (for free travel pass)||50 KB to 100 KB||JPEG Format|
Note: Preview your documents before submission. In case of any changes in the detail, we will be providing due updates asap.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB JE Online Application Fee 2019
RRB JE Application Modification 2019: Railway Jr Engineer Application Form Modification
The candidates once submit the application form will not be allowed to make any changes. Though RRB has provided a rare opportunity to make some minor modifications in the RRB JE Application Form 2018 -19 once the submission is done. The candidate can modify minute details except changing the Email Address, Phone Number or Selection of RRB.
The candidate would be required to pay modification fee of Rs 100/- irrespective of the changes or category of the candidate. This modification fee is non – refundable for any category candidate.
If the candidate is changing their caste category that is from SC/ST to UR or OBC they have to pay the difference in Application fee of Rs250/- in addition to the modification fee. Same goes with any other category changes.
Remember you can make changes or modification in your application only twice.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
|RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Region||Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Malda Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Patna Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 Syllabus
General Ability Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
- Number series, Input and Output Syllogism, Coding and Decoding.
- World Building clock, Seating Arrangement, Calendar
- Decision making, Direction Sense Test, Visual Memory, Blood Relations, Figural Classification, and Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization/ Orientation, Analogy.
- Coding and Decoding, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Statement Conclusion.
General Awareness Syllabus
- General Awareness of Railways
- New Technologies and Reforms in the Indian Railways
- Rail Budget
- Indian- History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs, Sports etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Age Problems
- Data Interpretation
Technical Syllabus for RRB JE (Jr Engineer)
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Electronic Devices
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier Transport in Silicon: Diffusion Current, drift current, mobility and resistivity.
- Energy bands
- Signals and Systems
- Generation and recombination of the carriers
- Control System
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Basics of the Signals and Systems
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Basics of Circuit and Power Electronics
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Signals and Systems
- Power and Control Systems etc.
- Circuits and Measurement Systems etc.
Computers Engineering Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Office
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Web Technology and Programming
- Network Communication
- System programming
Instrumentation and Measurement Engineering Syllabus
- Basics of the Measurement Systems
- Mechanical Measurement
- Analog/Digital Electronics
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Instrumentation
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- General Civil Engineering
- Construction/ Structure Engineering and Drawing
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Building Materials
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Water Requirements
- Highway planning
- Traffic engineering
- Errors and Adjustments
- Environmental Engineering
- Co-ordinate System
- Measurements of the Distances and Directions
- MS Office
- Information Systems
- Computer Fundamentals and Organizations
- C, C++, Java Language
- Software Engineering
- System Programming
- Web Technology and Programming
- Data and Network Communication
- Operating Systems
- Environment and Pollution Control
Chemical Metallurgical Assistant Syllabus
- Basic Concepts of Fuel
- Applied Chemistry
- Material Science
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Environment and Pollution Control
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- The Strength of the Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of the Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Power Engineering
- C Engine Cycles
- Steam Tables
- Thermodynamic Cycles
- Meteorology and Inspection
Visit Here:- RRB JE Syllabus 2018
Thus the candidates will be able to fill the Application Form for RRB Junior Engineer(JE) Recruitment 2018 -19 from the above guidance given above. For more details and updated notification visit the official Railway Recruitment Board site.
RRB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Board will release the confirmed date for the publishing of RRB JR Admit Card 2019. It is expected that the RRB JE Admit Card 2019 will be announced 10 – 15 days before the examination date. RRB Jr. Engineer Hall Ticket 2019. The Admit Card for RRB JE will mention the important details of the candidate appearing in the examination and the examination itself.
RRB Junior Engineer Result 2019
Railway Recruitment Board will announce the RRB Jr. Engineer Result on its official website. The candidates would be able to visit the official website of RRB or the websites of regional RRB and download their result. The RRB JE Result 2019 will be announced for the CBT Examination. The candidates who appeared in the exam and be successful in the written test will later appear for the Document Verification and Medical Test.