The Indian Railway Department as released the RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card of 2018. The interested aspirants can download the admit card from the Official Website. The candidates can also check the JE Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer key, Cut-Off Marks, and Results on this website. The Recruitment Board has declared approx. 4528 Posts.
The candidates as download the admit card online. The admit card/hall ticket is mandatory while appearing for the RRB Junior Engineer Examination. If any of the candidates have failed to bring their admit cards then the Officials will not allow to write down the exam. The RRB JE Admit Card contains the following details:
- Indian Railways Junior Engineer Exam Applied Candidate Name
- Name of the Post Applied
- Category of the Candidate
- JE Entrance Exam Venue
- RRB Exam Date
- Scanned signature and photograph of the Applicant etc.
RRB Junior Engineer 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Exam is completely conducted online.
- The examination consists a total of 150 Questions.
- Time Duration of the JE Written Exam is 2 hours.
- The exam contains a negative marking of 1/3 Marks.
- There are a total of 90 Questions from the Technical Ability and General Science.
- And 60 questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Reasoning.
How to Download the RRB JE Admit Card 2018 Online
Below are the steps to download the RRB JE Hall ticket 2018:
- Visit the RRB Official Website.
- Search for the Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the JE Call Letter/ Hall Ticket link displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the Block given.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Junior Engineer Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the JE Hall Ticket.
- Make sure that you carry the RRB JE Admit Card to the exam centre.