RRB Malda has released official notification for the post of ALP vacancies.The Railway Service Commission in January 1985, renamed to Railway Recruitment Boards. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are the organizations that work with the Government of India. The RRBs are the recruitment boards that manage and appoint new employees to work in the Indian Railways.
There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across different parts of India.
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
In this article, we are going to provide you the complete details about the RRB Malda, its Job Notification, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply the application form and the process to check the Application status and selection process, admit card procedure and much more.
This time the Railway Recruitment Board is conducting all the exams as well the application process online. The RRB is providing the biggest recruitment this year. Around 2.5 Lakhs of posts are offered by RRB and it is estimated that approx. 2-3 million candidates are going to apply for the exam this year. That’s why it is called the World’s Largest Online Exam.
- 1 RRB Malda Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 Railway Recruitment Board Malda Latest Job Notifications 2017-18
- 3 Important Note
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 Salary Structure for RRB Malda 2017-18
- 7 How to Apply for RRB Malda 2017-18
- 8 Selection Process of RRB Malda 2017-18
- 9 How to Check the Application Status of RRB Malda 2017-18
- 10 How to Download the Admit Cards of RRB Malda 2017-18
- 11 How to check the Results of RRB Malda Exam 2017-18
RRB Malda Recruitment 2017-18
The Railway Service Commission (RSC) Malda was established in the year 1984 and it was named Railway Recruitment Board, Malda in the year 1985. The Recruitment Board of Malda is responsible for recruiting the Group “C” and “D” staffs for some divisions of Eastern Railway, South-Eastern Railway, North-East Frontier Railway and Production Unit i.e. the Chittaranjan Locomotives Works. The Recruitment Board is headed by the Chairman followed by an Assistant Secretary and a small team of Group “C” and “D” staff members.
The Official website for the RRB Malda is www.rrbmalda.gov.in
Recently, RRB Malda has released the notifications for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III.
Railway Recruitment Board Malda Latest Job Notifications 2017-18
This year, RRB Malda has released out notifications for the Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III. This posts are categorized under the Technical and Non-Technical Posts. The Recruitment Board will hire Group “C” and Group “D” staff candidates. The application process is held online and the examination is also conducted online. The notification was released out on September 2017 and the starting date of the application process is 15th November 2017 and the closing date is 1st December 2017.
Below listed is the brief details of the latest Job Post Notifications 2017-18
|Name of the Board||RRB Malda|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, ITI or Diploma in the Concerned Subject|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Application and Examination Mode||Both are done Online|
|Application fee||Rs 100/-|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test + Skills Test|
|Starting Date of Application- 15th November 2017 and Last Date of Application- 1st December 2017.|
According to the “The Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57”, the Government of India has made it mandatory to provide Aadhaar number. The candidates those who are interested have to submit their Aadhaar or the Enrollment ID number while filling the application form. They can either submit their 12-digit Aadhaar number or 28- digit Enrollment ID number.
As per the news, the following posts will have their exams conducted online:
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Commercial Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Security Staff
- Nationality: The applicants who are interested in applying for the Railway Recruitment must hold the Indian Citizenship.
- Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have completed their 10th standard and must have done ITI or Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Age Limit- The applicants must satisfy the age criteria of 18-30 years.
The Application fee for the UR/OBC Category is Rs 100/- whereas the application fee for the female candidates and the ST/SC Candidates are exempted.
Salary Structure for RRB Malda 2017-18
The candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 5200 – Rs 20, 200 with a Grade pay of Rs 1900/-.
How to Apply for RRB Malda 2017-18
Nowadays, as we all know that everything has become digital. You can find it everywhere, in schools, colleges, universities, Offices and different Government Sectors. So why the Railway sector should stay back. Therefore the Ministry of Railway has planned to take the recruitment process to the next level. The Recruitment Board has decided to conduct the application process as well the examination process to be held online. The application form is available on the Official website of the RRB Malda.
Submitting an Application form in RRBs is very easy. Each RRB has a separate online application submission website through which the online application is filled. For the online applications, you have to be ready with your Aadhaar card, Educational Qualifications, Personal Details, Scanned photograph and Signature. Read the advertisement properly before you start to fill the application form (CEN 01/2017 or CEN 01/2018).
Step by step procedure to apply for RRB Malda 2017-18
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RRB Malda
- The official link to RRB Malda is rrbmalda.gov.in
- When you reach the homepage, go to the recruitment page and click on CEN 01/2017, CEN 01/2018.
- Now read all the details that are mentioned in the advertisement and click on apply link.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the recruitment page.
- The recruitment page contains all the information regarding the personal details, educational qualifications and Aadhaar card details.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” option.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photo and signature.
- After that click on the “Final Submit”.
- After you submit the application form online you must download the acknowledgement form.
Selection Process of RRB Malda 2017-18
The Selection process in the Railway Recruitment Board is based on the merit and is subjected to the rules and regulations that are issued by the Ministry of the Railways of India. There is a reservation for the jobs for different sections of the society which includes the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC). The Ex-Servicemen are also included in the list of the reservation category as per the rules. The entire recruitment system functions without the fear of favor. There is no scope of fear, corruption, malpractices, influence or discretion. The complete test process comprises of written test and skills test. There is no interview round held. So it a good chance to grab a seat in the Railway Recruitment Seat.
How to Check the Application Status of RRB Malda 2017-18
You can check the application status your Application Form Online. This can be done after the complete submission of the form. The status can be checked online on the respected RRB Official website. The status of the application form can be visible or updated after 2 days of the form submission. The process of checking the status is very necessary and is very easy. All you have to do is visit the official website of the RRB Kolkata and search for the Application Status link. Click on the link and enter the details like the Application Reference Number (Acknowledgment Number) and the Date of Birth and click on the Search option. It will provide you the complete update on the current status of your Application Status.
How to Download the Admit Cards of RRB Malda 2017-18
The Admit cards will be available on the respected RRB Official website. You can download your Admit Cards online. If you don’t hold an admit card then you are restricted to sit for the examination. The admit cards serves as an Identity Proof for all the candidates. No admit cards are given to the individuals who did not pay the application fee.
How to download the Admit Card of RRB Malda Online
- Visit the official website of RRB Malda – rrbmalda.gov.in
- When you visit the homepage, a section will be present “Download the Call Letter” OR “Download Admit Card”. Click on the link.
- Fill in with the required details in all the mandatory fields.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the Admit card from the system.
- Do not forget to take the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in the examination hall.
How to check the Results of RRB Malda Exam 2017-18
The Results will be declared after the evaluation of the mark sheet. The result is uploaded after 2 months of the exam. The results are uploaded to various sites, mainly on the Official website, Employment news. And various other sites.
For more details and information, visit the Official website of RRB Malda- www.rrbmalda.gov.in