RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 | Exam has been conducted successfully. RRB Malda will release the RRB Malda NTPC CBT 1 Result in the month of April or May 2021. RRB Malda will declare the RRB NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbmalda.gov.in. The RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 will be released after the completion of the First Stage CBT. The Result will comprise of the Cut Off Marks and the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates will check the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Result 2021 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id as soon as the RRB Malda NTPC 2021 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
|Release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||Over|
|Declaration of the RRB Malda NTPC Result||April/May 2021|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB NTPC||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbmalda.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Malda Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Malda Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Malda NTPC Result 2021.
How to Evaluate RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT?
RRB Malda will select the candidates purely on the basis of the cutoff marks set by the RRB Malda Region. It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage. Based on the marks scored by the candidate, the highest mark will be considered as the cutoff mark and candidates will be selected based on the cutoff mark. The cutoff mark will vary from category to category. Candidates will be selected 15 times of the number of vacancies reserved by the RRB Regions.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks is mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Malda First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Malda NTPC Cut Off 2021
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Malda is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidate’s scores is less than the cut off marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Malda NTPC 2021 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Malda NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Malda NTPC Result 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Malda NTPC 2021 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.