RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021: The exam was conducted between December 2020 to April 2021. Now students are waiting for the declaration of the RRB Mumbai 2021 NTPC Result. RRB Mumbai will release the RRB Mumbai NTPC CBT 1 Result in the month of May 2021 (Tentative). RRB Mumbai will declare RRB NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbmumbai.gov.in. Candidates will check the Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
Students who have any concern regarding RRB NTPC result can write their grievances to Railway Recruitment Board. Read the latest released notification carefully.
- 1 RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 Important Dates (RRB Mumbai Revised NTPC Result)
- 2 How to Check RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 CBT Stage-1
- 3 How to Evaluate RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT?
- 4 RRB Mumbai NTPC Cut Off 2021
- 5 Details in RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Mumbai Revised NTPC Result)
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 Important Dates (RRB Mumbai Revised NTPC Result)
|The release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||28th December 2021|
|RRB Mumbai NTPC Result||To be notified yet|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Mumbai||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Mumbai Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Mumbai Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Mumbai NTPC Result 2021.
The Result will be published online on the official website of RRB Mumbai. Candidates can check the results once released. The Link will be activated when the results will be available online.
How to Evaluate RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT?
RRB Mumbai will select the candidates purely on the basis of the cutoff marks set by RRB Mumbai. It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage. Based on the marks scored by the candidate, the highest mark will be considered as the cutoff mark and candidates will be selected based on the cutoff mark. The cutoff mark will vary from category to category.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score a minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks is mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Mumbai First Stage NTPC will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear in the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Mumbai Revised NTPC Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Mumbai NTPC Cut Off 2021
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Mumbai is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidates’ scores are less than the cutoff marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Mumbai NTPC 2021 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Mumbai Revised NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Mumbai NTPC 2021 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.