The Railway Service Commission in January 1985, renamed to Railway Recruitment Boards. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are the organizations that work with the Government of India. These recruitment boards manage and appoint new employees to work in the Indian Railways. There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across different parts of India.
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
In this article, we are going to provide you the complete details on the Recruitment Notifications of RRB Muzaffarpur. We will be providing you the information regarding the Latest Vacancy Positions, Its Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications the procedure of applying for the RRB Exam, how to download the admit card and to know the result notification and much more.
This time RRB is conducting all the exams as well the application process online. The RRB is providing the biggest recruitment this year. Around 2.5 Lakhs of posts are offered by RRB and it is estimated that approx. 2-3 million candidates are going to apply for the exam this year. That’s why it is called the World’s Largest Online Exam.
As per the news, the following posts will be filled through the online examination.
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Commercial Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Security Staff
Out of which the RRB Muzaffarpur has released the notifications on the Assistant Loco Pilot.
- 1 Latest Update:
- 2 Railway Recruitment Muzaffarpur 2017-18
- 3 RRB Muzaffarpur Latest Job Notifications 2017-18
- 4 Important Note
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 Application Fee for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
- 8 Salary Structure for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
- 9 How to Apply for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
- 10 How to Check the Application Status
- 11 RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Cards 2017-18
- 12 How to Check the Results of the RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
According to the sources, it has been found that the RRB ALP and Group D Exam 2018 will be held on 12th August 2018. The Committee Members of the Indian Railway has made this announcement on Hindustan Times Press Conference. However, the Official Dates are not released yet, but will be soon published on the website.
Railway Recruitment Muzaffarpur 2017-18
The Railway Service Commission (RCC) which is now known as Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Muzaffarpur is the fifth Railway Service Commission in India. It was established in the year 1973. The Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur 2017-18 recruits the Technical and Non-Technical Categories in Group “C” Posts.
Currently, the office is located in the Lichi Bagan just half a kilometer away from the Muzaffarpur Junction in South-West Direction.
The Recruitment Board is headed by a Chairman followed by an Assistant Secretary along with a small team of Group “C” and Group “D” Staff members.
RRB Muzaffarpur Latest Job Notifications 2017-18
Recently, RRB Muzaffarpur has released notifications for the Posts of the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III. RRB Muzaffarpur has released 1153 vacancies. The interested applicants can apply for the Job by visiting the Official website of RRB Muzaffarpur – www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
Below mentioned is all the required details regarding the latest RRB Job Positions, their eligibility criteria and dates of applying.
|Name of the Board||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||1154|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, ITI or Diploma in the Concerned Subject|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 100|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test+ Skills Test|
|Application Dates||Starting Date of Application- 15th November 2017 and Closing Date- 1ST December 2017|
According to the “The Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57”, the Government of India has made it mandatory to provide Aadhaar number. The candidates those who are interested have to submit their Aadhaar or the Enrollment ID number while filling the application form. They can either submit their 12-digit Aadhaar number or 28- digit Enrollment ID number.
- Nationality- The interested candidates must have an Indian Nationality. That means they should be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must qualify 10th, ITI or Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Age Limit: The candidates who want to appear in the examination has to be fit in the age criteria between 18 to 30 years.
The RRB publishes its latest Job Notifications in the Official Website and as well as on the other websites too. The RRB Muzaffarpur is dived into two sections of the examinations: the first one is the online written test and the second one is the Skills Test. In the written online test comprises of the objective type questions divided into various sections based on the General Awareness, General Intelligence, General Science, Arithmetic, Technical Ability and Reasoning. The Online written test is followed by the skills test, where the applicant will be given Psychological Test. The skills test or the psychological test is used to test the memory power of the applicants in different cases. They will also have “Operational Safety” instructions test which is included in the Skills Test.
The application details of the selected candidates will be verified and will be called for the counseling and scrutiny of the original documents. Then a panel of names is listed for the Southern Railway Zone Vacancies. After the verification of the documents, the candidates have to clear the medical examination before the employment.
The Selection process in the Railway Recruitment Board is based on the merit and is subjected to the rules and regulations that are issued by the Ministry of the Railways. There is a reservation for the jobs for different sections of the society which includes the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC). The Ex-Servicemen are also included in the list of the reservation category as per the rules. The entire recruitment system functions without the fear of favor. There is no scope of fear, corruption, malpractices, influence or discretion.
Application Fee for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
The Application Fee for UR/OBC Category applicants is Rs 100 whereas, the application fee is exempted for the ST/SC and Female Applicants.
Salary Structure for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
The candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 5200 – Rs 20, 200 with a Grade pay of Rs 1900/-.
How to Apply for RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
Applying for RRB Muzaffarpur online is quite simple. The application process and the submission process is completely online. The applicants have to visit the Official site of the RRB Muzaffarpur to apply for the Posts.
Below is the step by step procedure for applying for RRB Muzaffarpur online:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RRB Muzaffarpur
- The official link to RRB Chennai is rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- When you reach the homepage you will see the “Advertisement Link”.
- Click on the link. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the recruitment page where you will see CEN 01/2017 or CEN 01/2018 notifications.
- Click on the notification and read the instructions very carefully. After reading the instructions carefully now click on the “Apply Online Link”.
- Fill in the required details correctly and carefully and pay the examination fee.
- Then after the payment now upload the photo and signature.
- Click on the “Final Submit”.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number after the submission of the application form.
How to Check the Application Status
The application status is tracked online. You can track the application status by visiting the official website. The link to the official website is www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
You will be able to check your application status after two days of the submission of the application form.
The step by step process to check the Application Status online:
- Visit the official website of RRB Muzaffarpur- rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- When you reach the homepage of the website you will see a link named “Application Status Link”.
- Click on the link and enter the details such as the Application Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- This will provide you the complete, updated status of your Application Form.
RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Cards 2017-18
The admit cards of RRB Muzaffarpur is available online. You can download the admit cards from the official website of the respected RRB. If you don’t have an admit card then you are unable to sit in the examination. The admit card acts as an Identity card. The admit cards will not be given to those who did not pay the application fee.
Step by Step process to download the admit card of RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
- Firstly, visit the official website of RRB Muzaffarpur – www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- In the homepage, there is a section mentioning “Download the Call Letter” OR “Download Admit Card”. Click on that link.
- Fill in the required details in all the mandatory fields.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the Admit card from the system.
- Do not forget to take the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in the examination hall. This acts as an Identity Proof for the candidates.
How to Check the Results of the RRB Muzaffarpur 2017-18
The results of RRB are mainly declared after the 2 months of the Online Examination. This is declared after the evaluation of the mark sheet. The results are mainly declared on the Official website of the respected RRB State.
For more details and information and receiving the current notifications on RRB Muzaffarpur. Check the official website of the RRB Muzaffarpur www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in