Railway jobs are the most popular kind of a job option in India. And Railway recruitment board is inviting online application for filling vacant positions of Non – technical departments in Indian Railways. Interested candidates can visit the official website of respective RRB zone. According to the sources, there are nearly 254587 vacancies for the post. For more details about RRB NTPC exam, read the below mentioned table:
|Name of the organization||Indian Railway, Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs)|
|No. Of vacancies||254587|
|Name of the Posts||Various posts|
In this article we will discuss railway recruitment board exam syllabus and test pattern. Candidates who have applied for the position should start preparing for it as the test is very competitive and a large number of candidates are competing in the test.
Selection Process Of RRB NTPC
Selection for RRB Non Technical post will be selected on the basis of following test conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview
RRB Non – Technical Exam Pattern
No. Of Questions
Points To Remember
- RRB NTPC Exam Conducted for 100 marks
- The candidates will have to answer 100 total of 100 questions
- The Exam is an objective type exam
- Duration of the RRB NTPC exam is 90 minutes
- There is 1/3rd of negative marking or each wrong answer
- The exam will test General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic Ability, and General Science.
Now, let us look at the syllabus of the following subjects:
- General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Science
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
- Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Steams
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Age
- Data Interpretation etc
- General Intelligence Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Problem – Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
- General Science Syllabus
- Environmental Studies etc.