The Admit cards are a type of Identity Card that is issued to a candidate. An admit card includes the name date of birth, gender, the name of the exam you are appearing for. Without the presence of the admit cards, no candidate is allowed to sit in the exam.
Similarly, the Railway Recruitment Board has released the admit cards for NTPC Admit card for Document Verification for the aptitude test/typing skill test which is held region wise on different dates. The admit cards can be downloaded from the respected Official RRB websites or the Official RRB Page.
The test is going to select the candidates for the final selection of RRB NTPC Recruitment (3rd stage exam of NTPC) of the respected region.
In the official website, the candidates can check the result of the 3rd stage- whether the applicants are shortlisted to appear in the next stage test or not. And if the roll number is available in the website, then the candidate can easily download the admit card and can take the admit card along with a photo-identity card and a photograph with other relevant documents that are instructed by RRB.
The Admit cards are available online. The candidates can easily download the admit cards for the following stages of the selection.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test.
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test.
- Aptitude Test
- Skills Test
RRB Non-Technical NTPC CEN 03/2015 Admit Card 2017 Release
- If you have appeared for the 2nd stage computer-based test, then you can easily check the RRB Website.
- The result will be declared based on the cut-off marks in the test and whether you can apply for the Aptitude Test/Skills Test or not.
- In the application form, you need to mention your valid mobile number and email ID.
- The email and SMS may be sent to the registered e-mail and number regarding the eligibility status, thus make sure that you keep your mobile and mail handy.
Valid Photo Identity Card that Can be taken during the Examination
The List of the Photo Identity Card that you can take during the examination (anyone):
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card (mandatory in the application process)
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by the Employer if the candidate is a Government Employee.
- School/ College/ University ID Card.
Documents Required along with the RRB Admit Card for Document Verification
The short-listed candidates for RRB NTPC Document Verification are advised to bring the following documents (original) without fail:
- 3 Passport size Colour photographs as uploaded with the online application.
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth etc.
- Pre-Degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter-Pass Certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificates and Mark sheet (indicating the date of publication of the results) issued by any recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste Certificates in the prescribed formats for SC/St and OBC Candidates. The OBC Candidates have to submit the latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification.
- Income Certificate for Economically Backward Classes candidates in the prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all the service particulars from the present employer.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Book, and Identity Card in case of Ex-Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason for discharge and other details.
- PwD Certificate in prescribed format (if any)
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed format.
- Upper Portions of the call e-letters of 1st stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test (whichever is applicable).
How to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card
The step by step procedure to download the NTPC Admit card is as follows:
- Click the RRB Official Link- www.rrb.gov.in which is provided in the page (respected RRB), for downloading RRB NTPC Admit Card for Stage I, Stage II, Aptitude Test/ Typing Test, Document Verification (DV).
- Enter your User ID in the appropriate box in the link. The User ID is the registration number which is given to the candidate during the application form submission.
- Enter the password which the date of the birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format as entered during the online application stage.
- Click on “Login Button”
- You can download and print the RRB NTPC Admit Card for the Stage I, Stage II, Aptitude Test/ Typing Test, Document Verification (DV).
Details Mentioned in the RRB NTPC Admit Card
The RRB NTPC Admit card carries the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Details of the RRB NTPC Exam Venue or Document Verification Venue
- Date of the RRB NTPC Examination/ Document Verification
- Time of the RRB NTPC Examination/ Document Verification