RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: The Admit cards are a type of Identity Card that is issued to a candidate. An admit card includes the name date of birth, gender, the name of the exam you are appearing for. Without the possession of the admit cards, no candidate is allowed to sit in the exam.
Similarly, the Railway Recruitment Board will release the admit cards for NTPC Admit card for all level of examination for the RRB NTPC Recruitment which is held region wise on different dates. The admit cards can be downloaded from the respected Official RRB websites or the Official RRB Page.
The test is going to select the candidates for the selection of RRB NTPC Recruitment (multi-level exam of NTPC) of the respected region.
In the official website, the candidates can check the NTPC Admit Card 2019 to appear in the NTPC Recruitment Examination 2019. And if the roll number is available on the website, then the candidate can easily download the admit card. The candidates would be required to present in the examination hall along with the NTPC Hall Ticket and a photo identity card and a photograph with other relevant documents that are instructed by RRB to appear in the exam.
The Admit cards will soon be available online. The candidates can easily download the admit cards for the following stages of the selection.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test.
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test.
- Aptitude Test
- Skills Test
RRB Non-Technical NTPC CEN 01/2019 Admit Card 2019
- If you have successfully applied for the NTPC Recruitment 2019, then you can easily check the RRB Website to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
- In the application form, you need to mention your valid mobile number and email ID.
- The email and SMS may be sent to the registered e-mail and number regarding the eligibility status, thus make sure that you keep your mobile and mail handy.
- We advise the candidates to check the details mentioned in the NTPC E-call Letter 2019 proceed to download.
- All the details mentioned on the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 provide the detail about the candidate appearing in the examination as well as the Examination Itself.
- Only through the Official Website Candidate’s Portal, the candidate can download the RRB NTPC Hall Ticket 2019.
How to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
The step by step procedure to download the NTPC Admit card 2019 is as follows:
- Click the RRB Official Link- www.rrb.gov.in which is provided in the page (respected RRB), for downloading RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Stage I, Stage II, Aptitude Test/ Typing Test, Document Verification (DV).
- Enter your User ID in the appropriate box in the link. The User ID is the registration number which is given to the candidate during the application form submission.
- Enter the password which the date of the birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format as entered during the online application stage.
- Click on “Login Button”
- You can download and print the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for the Stage I, Stage II, Aptitude Test/ Typing Test, Document Verification (DV).
Details Mentioned in the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
The RRB NTPC Admit card carries the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Details of the RRB NTPC Exam Venue or Document Verification Venue
- Date of the RRB NTPC Examination/ Document Verification
- Time of the RRB NTPC Examination/ Document Verification
Valid Photo Identity Card that Can be taken during the Examination
The List of the Photo Identity Card that you can take during the examination (anyone):
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card (mandatory in the application process)
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by the Employer if the candidate is a Government Employee.
- School/ College/ University ID Card.
Documents Required along with the RRB NTPC Admit Card for Document Verification
The short-listed candidates for RRB NTPC Document Verification are advised to bring the following documents (original) without fail:
- 3 Passport size Colour photographs as uploaded with the online application.
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth etc.
- Pre-Degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter-Pass Certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificates and Mark sheet (indicating the date of publication of the results) issued by any recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste Certificates in the prescribed formats for SC/St and OBC Candidates. The OBC Candidates have to submit the latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification.
- Income Certificate for Economically Backward Classes candidates in the prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all the service particulars from the present employer.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Book, and Identity Card in case of Ex-Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason for discharge and other details.
- PwD Certificate in the prescribed format (if any)
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed format.
- Upper Portions of the call e-letters of 1st stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test (whichever is applicable).