RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 (RRB CEN 01/2019) | Railway Recruitment Board has released new recruitment for the Non – Technical Popular Category Posts. The candidates are informed about the announcement of the Official Notification RRB CEN 01/2019 for RRB NTPC Notification 2019. RRB announced the latest Notification for RRB NTPC 2019 on its official website and all the official websites of Regional RRB. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the website for the announcement of RRB NTPC Online Form 2019 release. We have provided the link to apply for RRB NTPC Online Application form 2019 that was released on 1st March 2019. Read the complete article to know how to apply for RRB NTPC Online Application 2019.
Latest Update on 02 March 2019 – RRB/RRC NTPC Application Form has released at NTPC Official Website.
Important Details of RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 (RRB CEN 01/2019 Application Form)
Before the candidates start to apply for RRB NTPC Application Form 2019, it is important to know all the important aspects of the RRB NTPC 2019. The table provided below mentions all the important details of the NTPC Recruitment 2019. We advise you to follow the page for all the necessary details. In the article below we will keep updating all the latest information. The candidates can find all the details in one place.
|Name of the Recruitment||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019|
|Examination conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Posts||Non – Technical Popular Category|
|Number of Vacancies||35,277 (UG / Grad. Posts)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting of RRB NTPC Application 2019||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||05/04/2019 (23:59)|
|Last Date for Challan Fee Payment||05/04/2019 (15:00)|
|Final Submission of Application||12/04/2019|
Eligibility Criteria to apply RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
For applying in RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019, the candidates must satisfy certain criteria to be eligible for the required posts. Soon, as the official Notification is released on the Official website of RRB, we will update all the necessary details. It is necessary that while you are applying for an examination, RRB NTPC 2019 you must be eligible for the post. Eligibility Criteria are set in order to maintain regularity and keep the process transparent. If any candidate tries to provide the wrong details or by any means give misleading information, the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 will be rejected for such candidates. Thus, before applying, make sure you are eligible and in possession of all the required documentation.
Candidates who are interested in the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 must be an Indian National. Though certain Categories of the candidate are also allowed to appear in the examination. These category candidates would be required to submit proper certification for their eligibility for the post that is a certificate to prove their Authenticity. Following criteria would be considered eligible:
- a subject of Nepal,
- or a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above, shall be a person, in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- The candidates applying for the Undergraduate posts in RRB NTPC Application Form 2019, must be at least 12th Board Pass or equivalent exam cleared from a recognized Institute.
- If the candidate is applying for the Graduate Posts, they must have the University Degree or equivalent to prove they hare Graduates from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are still appearing in the examinations of Qualifying exams or if their result is pending, they cannot apply for the recruitment.
- If the candidate does not provide the total marks and percentages, the candidature will be canceled and the application would be rejected.
- Check the table given below for the Educational Qualification required for the specific posts.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 must follow the Age Limit Criteria.
- For Undergraduate posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 30 years.
- For Graduate Posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 33 years.
- The age of the candidate would be considered as on 1st July 2019. That means if the candidate falls outside the age limit on 1st July 2019, they will not be able to apply for the examination.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years. Check the official notification to find exact Age Relaxation of each Category.
RRB NTPC Online Form 2019: RRB CEN 01/2019 Online Application Form
Once the candidate has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria, they can proceed to apply for the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019. RRB will release the RRB NTPC Online Application Link on its official website and on regional RRB website only. There are no other means to apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. The candidates should see to it that other fraudulent websites might provide a fake link and extort money in order to give Recruitment. RRB NTPC Online Form 2019 will be submitted in online mode only. Do not send any hard copy applications, they would not be considered for the Application.
How to apply RRB NTPC Application Form 2019?
To apply for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Category the candidates would be required to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board of the respective Regional RRB. RRB NTPC Application Form Online Link will also be mentioned here on this page. The candidates can simply follow the link and submit their details and apply for RRB NTPC Application Form 2019. It is expected that the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 will release on 28th February 2019. The candidates should make sure that they have read the official notification RRB CEN 01/2019 before applying for RRB NTPC Application Form 2019. Following steps can be taken.
- Visit the link provided here.
- Or visit the official website of Regional RRB.
- Choose your RRB correctly, once selected the candidates cannot change their choice of RRB.
- Check for the link of Application.
- Fresh candidates are required to Register themselves.
- Provide your valid EMail ID and Phone Number.
- Use the Registration Number and Password provided to you to log in and fill Application Form.
- Submit all the required details for Personal Details, Communication Details, Educational Qualifications, Additional Details and Upload Documents Required.
- Verify if all the details are correct or not and Submit.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Print the Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Take a printout and 2-3 Xerox copies of the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 confirmation page.
Application Fee for the RRB NTPC 2019
- The cost of the application fee has not been revealed. The candidates who are wishing to apply for the NTPC Posts can make their application fee payment through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking or e- challan or pay-in-slip from any bank.
- The ST/SC/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from fee.
- The cost of the application fee will be updated for the UR and OBC Category soon after the release of the notification.
- If the examination fee is sent through the Bank Draft/ Indian Postal Order then it is acceptable.
- The applicants have to mention the Employment Notice Number, Name of the applied posts, Category Home and name accompanied with the postal address on the back side of the reverse side of the Bank Draft or on the Front Portion at the provided space in the Indian Postal Order.
- If the application form is not sent along with the application fee then it will be termed as rejected or canceled.