RRB NTPC 2020 Official Notification PDF: RRB NTPC Recruitment Department released the notification for RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment for the year 2020 on 5th September 2020. The examination will be conducted from 15th of December 2020. Now students can check their RRB NTPC Application Status from 21st September 2020 to 30th September 2020. A direct link to check the Railway NTPC Application Status 2020 is provided below. You don’t need to go anywhere to check your Application Status. If you have any query related to RRB NTPC 2020 Exam, please let us know in the comment box.
As per the sources, all the students who applied for RRB NTPC 2020 will get their Admit Card 10 days before the exam. We updated the RRB NTPC vacancy 2020, a direct link to download NTPC 2020 Admit Card, and other important details as soon as the official notification is out.
Latest Update on 23rd October 2020 – RRB/RRC NTPC Exam Schedule 2020 will be released at the NTPC Official Website. It will be available from the month of November 2020. Admit Card will be released only for those candidates whose RRB NTPC Application Form is accepted.
RRB NTPC 2020 will recruit the candidates for various vacant posts in Technical and Non-Technical Categories.
Latest Update on 21st September 2020
RRB NTPC 2019 first stage CBT will be held from 15th December 2020 tentatively.
Video us here:
Hume pura Exam Calender do.
Hume pura Exam Calender do.
Hume pura Exam Calender do.@v_k_yadava#speakup #RozgarDo #5बजे5मिनिट#RRBExamDates #5Baje5Minute#SpeckUpForSSCRailwaysStudents pic.twitter.com/9AdNr4GecW
— VOICE OF STUDENTS – मै भी बेरोजगार (@voiceofchatra) September 5, 2020
In this article, we have mentioned all the basic details of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification such as the educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, application procedure etc.
- 1 RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment Notification PDF (Official)
- 2 Important Dates for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020
- 3 RRB NTPC Vacancy 2020: RRC/RRB NTPC Recruitment Vacancy
- 4 RRB NTPC Salary 2020
- 5 RRB NTPC Examination Pattern 2020
- 6 Syllabus for RRB NTPC 2020
- 7 Selection Procedure of RRB NTPC 2020
- 8 Admit Card for RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment
- 9 RRB NTPC Result 2020
- 10 RRB NTPC Salary and Perks
- 11 Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment
- 12 RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form
- 13 Application Fee for the RRB NTPC 2020
RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment Notification PDF (Official)
The RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted in the following language modes:
- Urdu and all the other regional languages.
Important Dates for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification release date||28/02/2019|
|Online Application Start Date||01/03/2019 (16:00)|
|Online Application End Date||31/03/2019 (23:59)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||05/04/2019 (23:59)|
|Last Date for Challan Fee Payment||05/04/2019 (15:00)|
|Final Submission of Application||12/04/2019|
|CBT 1st Stage||March – April 2020(tentative)|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2020: RRC/RRB NTPC Recruitment Vacancy
So here we provide you with rough information regarding the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Board of Conducting the Exam: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name of the Examination: RRB NTPC 2020
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10,628 + 24,649 = 35,277
- Name of the Posts: Various
|Category of Post||Name of the Posts||The level in 7th CPC||Total Vacancies (All RRB)|
|Undergraduate Post (12th Pass can apply) (10,628)||Junior Clerk cum Typist||2||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||2||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||2||17|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||3||4940|
|Graduate Posts (University Degree Holders can apply) (24,649)||Traffic Assistant||4||88|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||5||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||5||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||5||14|
Click Here to read about RRB NTPC Answer Key 2020 here.
RRB NTPC Salary 2020
Each post has its own salary decided based on the 7th CPC level. The candidates who would successfully clear all the recruitment procedure and will be selected for the post will be able to draw a salary as mentioned in the table below. Check RRB NTPC Salary 2020 in the table given below.
|Name of the Posts||The level in 7th CPC||Initial Pay (Rs.)|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||2||19900|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||2||19900|
|Junior Time Keeper||2||19900|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||3||21700|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5||29200|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||5||29200|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||5||29200|
|Senior Time Keeper||5||29200|
RRB NTPC Examination Pattern 2020
The RRB NTPC Exam is conducted in 2 rounds. The first exam conducted is the RRB NTPC Prelims Exam and the second exam is the Mains Exam.
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC 2020 Prelims
- There will be a total of 100 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- Total time duration provided is 90 minutes.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Objective type, multiple choice questions.
Below are the details of the RRB NTPC 2020 Prelims Exam:
|S. No.||Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
If you have cleared the RRB NTPC 2020 Prelims Exam, then you will be qualified to give the RRB NTPC 2020 Mains Exam. Let’s have a look at the details of the RRB NTPC 2020 Mains Exam.
Examination Pattern of RRB NTPC 2020 Mains Exam
- Separate CBT 2 will be conducted for the different level of CPC posts. That will be of different Graded difficulty level.
- The main exam consists of four sections: Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness.
- The total marks for this exam are 120 marks
- 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Negative marking of 1/3rd is applicable for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be multiple choice objective type questions.
The exam format mentioned here is as per the last year examination. The pattern may change as per the release notification. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the updates regularly as it is expected to declare soon.
Syllabus for RRB NTPC 2020
The syllabus of the RRB NTPC 2020 includes:
- General Knowledge
- General English or General Hindi
- Basic Arithmetic
- Quantitative Aptitude
- and Analytical Skills.
For Technical Posts, the examination paper will include a basic technical part. Let’s have a look in the syllabus in details.
General Awareness Syllabus 2020:
Current Affairs, National and International, Indian History, World Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Constitution of India, India’s culture and Heritage, Indian Polity, Science and Technology.
Basic Arithmetic Syllabus 2020:
Percentage, Pipes and Cisterns, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Simplification, Boats and Streams, Average Time and Distance Problems, Problems on Age, simple interest, Data Interpretation, Area and Volume, Linear and Quadratic Equations, Margins, and Discounts.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus :
Analogies Space Visualization Similarities, Decision making, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetic Reasoning Analysis, Judgment Relationship Concepts, Visual Memory Observation, Verbal and Figure Classification Puzzles, Sitting Circular Arrangements, Direction Sense Alphanumeric Series.
Selection Procedure of RRB NTPC 2020
The candidates who are wishing to apply for RRB NTPC 2020 Posts must know the selection process of the recruitment. The candidates will be selected as per the score obtained in the first and second stage of the examination. After the final selection, they have to undergo a typing proficiency test which will check your typing speed and an aptitude test.
If the candidate clears all these stages, then they will further be called for the Document Verification and Medical Test.
Below are the modes (in sequence) in the selection process:
- First Stage of the Online Examination (PT- CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains- CBT)
- Typing Test (Skills Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
Admit Card for RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment
As per the leaked updates, the RRB NTPC will release the First Stage Examination Admit Card before 7 to 10 days of the examination updated on the Official website. The second stage examination will be conducted after two months of the prelims exam result declaration. The admit card of the 2nd stage examination will be released before some days of the examination. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card for the 2nd stage examination if they get the eligible marks in the RRB NTPC 1st Stage Examination.
RRB NTPC Result 2020
The RRB NTPC Results will be declared online only on the official website. The candidates can check their results by using their roll number and name. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the 2nd stage of the examination if they have cleared the first stage of the examination.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the dates for the RRB Technical and Non-Technical Posts. The official dates are not declared yet. Therefore, the candidates who are requested to visit the official website frequently to stay updated with the notification dates and timings.
RRB NTPC Salary and Perks
Railway Recruitment Board is expected to recruit this year for more than 18000+ vacancies. Below are the pay band & grade pay for various posts mentioned by RRB. For more details, you can go through the RRB NTPC Salary and Perks here.
|Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Rs. 9300–34800||4200|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||Rs. 9300–34800||4200|
|Asst Station Master (ASM)||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
|Senior Clerk-Cum-typist||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 5200-20200||2800|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment
For applying for RRB NTPC Posts, the candidates must satisfy certain criteria to be eligible for the required posts. Soon, as the official Notification is released on the Official website of RRB, we will update all the necessary details.
To be eligible for the post the candidate must be an Indian Citizen. Though certain Categories of the candidate are also allowed to appear in the examination. These category candidates would be required to submit proper certification for their eligibility for the post that is a certificate to prove their Authenticity. Following criteria would be considered eligible:
- a subject of Nepal,
- or a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above, shall be a person, in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- The candidates applying for the Undergraduate posts must be at least 12th Board Pass or equivalent exam cleared from a recognized Institute.
- If the candidate is applying for the Graduate Posts, they must have the University Degree or equivalent to prove they hare Graduates from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are still appearing in the examinations of Qualifying exams or if their result is pending, they cannot apply for the recruitment.
- If the candidate does not provide the total marks and percentages, the candidature will be canceled and the application would be rejected.
- Check the table given below for the Educational Qualification required for the specific posts.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 must follow the Age Limit Criteria.
- For Undergraduate posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 30 years.
- For Graduate Posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 33 years.
- The age of the candidate would be considered as on 1st July 2019. That means if the candidate falls outside the age limit on 1st July 2019, they will not be able to apply for the examination.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years. Check the official notification to find exact Age Relaxation of each Category.
RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form
The candidates who are wishing to apply for the RRB NTPC Posts can apply online from the official website of RRB NTPC. Before filling the application form, the candidates have to go through the instruction details carefully. Also, make sure that you upload the recommended pixel size and format of the picture and signature. Before submitting the application form, recheck all the details carefully. It is always suggested to submit the application before the last date of the application form submission.
In the next section, we have provided you step by step procedure to apply for RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form.
How to Apply for RRB NTPC 2020 Application Form
The Application Procedure is divided into two stages: Stage-1 and Stage-2. The complete step by step procedure of the application procedure is:
PART I – Application Registration
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Notification option on the Homepage.
- Select your Region for which you want to apply. There are about 21 region options available.
- After selecting the region, the application form will be displayed.
- Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- After filling all the required details, recheck once before submitting.
- Submit the Application Form. This ends the Part-1 Application Process.
A Registration Number and a Password will be displayed on the screen. Then start the Part-2 of Application Process.
PART II – Fill The Form and Upload Images
- Now, Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the details carefully (This completes the Stage-II Process).
- Now make the application fee payment. The payment can be done through the debit/credit card, Internet Banking or e- challan or pay-in-slip which is payable in any bank.
- Download the Bank Template by clicking on the option that is mentioned.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature along with a left-hand thumb impression. Also, copy the declaration.
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions set.
- Submit the application form but before that re-check all the details carefully.
- If you belong to ST/SC or any Reserved Category, then you have to submit a Community Certificate.
Thus, this is the complete application procedure of the RRB NTPC Application Form.
Application Fee for the RRB NTPC 2020
- The cost of the application fee has not been revealed. The candidates who are wishing to apply for the NTPC Posts can make their application fee payment through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking or e- challan or pay-in-slip from any bank.
- The ST/SC/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from fee.
- The cost of the application fee will be updated for the UR and OBC Category soon after the release of the notification.
- If the examination fee is sent through the Bank Draft/ Indian Postal Order then it is acceptable.
- The applicants have to mention the Employment Notice Number, Name of the applied posts, Category Home and name accompanied with the postal address on the back side of the reverse side of the Bank Draft or on the Front Portion at the provided space in the Indian Postal Order.
- If the application form is not sent along with the application fee then it will be termed as rejected or canceled.
The Online Application process for RRB NTPC 2020 is over now.
RRB NTPC Application Fees 2019