- 1 RRC NWR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 3 NWR RRC Apprentice Vacancy Details
- 4 Important Links
- 5 NWR Technical Associate Recruitment 2018
- 6 North-Western Railway Recruitment 2018
- 7 Important Note
- 8 Mode of Selection For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- 9 Eligibility Conditions For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- 10 Educational Qualifications For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- 11 Payment of the Fees
- 12 How to Apply For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- 13 Last Date of the Online Application Form
- 14 Training Period and Stipend For RRB Apprentice Posts
- 15 Training Agreement For Apprentice Posts
- 16 Medical Fitness For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- 17 Help Desk/ Customer Care
- 18 Important Instructions
RRC NWR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC NWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of North – Western Railways is going to announce the RRC NWR Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway NWR Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway NWR Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC NWR Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC NWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC NWR. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the North – Western Railways Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body
|Railway Recruitment Cell, NWR
|Name of the Recruitment
|Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Posts
|Level 1 Officers
|Official Notification Number
|RRC CEN 01/2019
|Number of Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC NWR Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of North Western Railways is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC NWR Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC NWR Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC NWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell NWR Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway NWR Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently announced the NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19 on its official website. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post are invited to fill in the RRC NWR Apprentice Online Form 2018. In the article below, we are providing you with the latest updates and all the necessary information that you require in order to appear for the Recruitment Examination. The candidates are advised to read the Official Notification of RRC NWR Apprentice 2018 -19 before filling the NWR RRC Apprentice Application Form 2018.
- The announcement of Official Notice: 30th November 2018
- Starting Date for Application Form: 30th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2018 till 05:00 PM.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- Only (SC/ST/ Women/ PwD Candidates are relaxed of application fee)
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking)
- Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit – The candidate must be at least 15 years old but not more than 24 years old as on 30/12/2018. Reserved Category Candidates will be given Age Limit Relaxation according to the Governmental Rules.
Educational Qualification – 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
NWR RRC Apprentice Vacancy Details
In the latest recruitment drive announcement of North Western Railways, RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19 following vacancy is announced. In total there is about 2090 vacancy for the Apprentice Posts. Check the table below to find the region-wise vacancy details.
|BTC Carriage, Ajmer
|BTC LOCO, Ajmer
|Carriage Workshop, Bikaner
|Carriage Workshop, Jodhpur
NWR Technical Associate Recruitment 2018
North Western Railways Recruitment Board has recently announced a Recruitment Drive for Junior Technical Associate and Senior Technical Associate posts. Railway Jobs Seekers may visit the official website and find the official notification of NWR Technical Associate Recruitment 2018. The following article will be focused on providing the information regarding 24 Junior Technical Associate and Senior Technical Associate Post Notification. NWR Technical Associate Recruitment Application Form will be available on the official website from the 27th August 2018.
NWR Jaipur Technical Associate Recruitment 2018 will be conducted for 24 vacant seats in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The candidate is advised to read the complete article for all the details regarding the Recruitment drive.
North-Western Railway Recruitment 2018
|North Western Railway
|Junior Technical Associate and Senior Technical Associate
|Central Government Jobs
|9th August 2018
|27th August 2018
|26th September 2018
|To be Announced Soon
RRC NWR Vacancy Details
|Sr. Technical Associate
|Jr. Technical Associate
RRC North Western Railway Salary Details
|Class of City
|Sr. Technical Associate
|Jr. Technical Associate
NWR Technical Associate Eligibility Criteria : Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|Sr. Technical Associate
|Jr. Technical Associate
Nationality: The candidate must be a Indian National.
|Sr. Technical Associate
|4 yr Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university
|Jr. Technical Associate
|3 yr Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university
How to Apply for NWR Technical Associate Recruitment 2018
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria as proposed by the Recruitment cell before applying for the post. The candidate must read the official notification and information brochure before advancing to fill in the Technical Associate Application Form 2018.
- The candidate should visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell of Jaipur, http://www.rrcjaipur.in/
- The candidate would be able to find the official notification on the notification page of the website.
- The candidate would be required to download the NWR Technical Associate Recruitment Application Form.
- The candidate should fill in the application form in offline mode.
- The candidate would be required to pay the requisite fee and then send the application to the following the address.
Senior Personnel Officer (Const.)
Room no. 524, 5th Floor,
North Western Railway HQ Office,
Near Jawahar Circle, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
RRC NWR Application Fee
Applicants must pay the application fee specified by the NWR Technical Associate Vacancy 2018 Authority.
|SC/ST/Women/Minorities/ Econimally Backward Class
The North Western Railway has declared recruitment notification for Apprentices Act 1961. Online applications are available on the official website. The Recruitment Board has declared the online applications for the interested candidates for the engagement of Apprentice Act 1961, in the designated trades at Workshops and Units in the jurisdiction of North-Western Railway.
RRB announced the opening date of the online application form is 30th October 2017 and the closing date of the application is 29th November 2017 at 17:00 hours.
- The candidate must note that this is a Centralized Notification for the engagement of the Apprentice Act under the Apprentices Act 1961, North-Western Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell. The North-Wester Railway (RRC/NWR) has been nominated as the Nodal Agency for obtaining online applications from the candidates and preparation of their merit list. The applications submitted by the candidates are completely online.
- After the preparation of the merit list, the same is advised to the respected divisions and unit of the North-Western Railway.
- The Document Verification and medical examination will be held in the respected Divisions and Units.
- There is no centralized merit list.
Mode of Selection For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- The selection process is completely based on the merit list. A merit list is prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation (minimum 50% aggregate) +ITI Marks in the trade in which the Apprenticeship is done. The panelist will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. To calculate the percentage of matriculation, the marks obtained by the candidates will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. And for the calculation of the ITI Marks, the marks mentioned in the provisional/ Final Certificate is considered.
- If two candidates are having the same marks, then the candidate who is older in age is given the priority. And if in case two candidates share the same date of birth then the candidate who has passed the matriculation first is preferred first.
- A final merit list is prepared Division/Unit Wise, Trade Wise or Community Wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of the percentage of the marks obtained by the candidates as stated above.
- The candidates who are finally enlisted are taken to a subject to verification of the original testimonials and being found fit in the appropriate Medical Examination by the Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other units.
- At the time of the submission of the online application, a registration number is issued to each applicant. The candidates must keep the Registration number noted for the future use. This can be useful for the further stages of the application process.
The candidates have to choose only one unit from the following:
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (Ajmer)
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (Bikaner)
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (Jaipur)
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (Jodhpur)
|B.T.C Carriage (Ajmer)
|B.T.C Loco (Ajmer)
|Carriage Workshop Bikaner
|Carriage Workshop Jodhpur
Eligibility Conditions For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
The different eligibility criteria for the Apprentice Recruitment are:
- The interested candidates must have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30th October 2017.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC Candidates and 3 years in case of OBC Candidates.
- For the physically handicapped people, the upper age limit is relaxed by 15 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by up to an additional of 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defense Forces plus 3 years provided.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of ST/SC Candidates must show their caste certificate on Central Government format issued by an appropriate authority as per Annexure-I at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of the OBC Category have to submit the caste certificate as well as the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on and after 1/4/2017 on Central Government Format by an appropriate authority as per the sample Annexure-II at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of the Ex-Servicemen and the Armed Forces Personnel must submit a Discharge Certificate and in case of Children of Ex-Servicemen they have to produce the Discharge Certificate or Armed Forces Serving Certificate respectively of his/her parent at the time of Document Verification.
Educational Qualifications For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination) a with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
- Must also possess National Trade Certificate in the Notified Trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Payment of the Fees
- An application fee of Rs 100/- is charged which is non-refundable.
- Fee payment is made online only through the payment gateway as the part of the online application process.
- The payment is made through debit card/credit card or through Net Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After the successful payment of the application form, an e-receipt with the date mentioned is provided. The e-receipt must be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed then you need to log in again and make the payment online.
- The fee is exempted for the ST/SC and PWD Candidates.
How to Apply For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- The candidates are requested to visit the website – nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. Complete instructions are provided on the website.
- The First phase includes the basic personal information/ BIO-DATA of the applicant. The candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate. Any deviation found in during the Document Verification will lead to cancellation of the candidature and debarment.
- The candidates have to provide their correct mobile number and a valid e-mail ID.
- The candidate has to apply only to 1 Unit.
- The candidates have to keep the printouts of their Online Application Form. This can come into use during the Document Verification.
Scanned Photograph and Signature (Terms and Conditions)
- The candidates are required to upload a scanned color photograph of size 3.5cm X 3.5 cm). Make sure that the photograph is a recent one. It should be in JPEG/JPG Format, DPI Format, Size of the file should be between 20 Kb -70 Kb). The candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph which can be used at the time of Document Verification.
- The signature uploaded should be in size 3.5cm X 3.5 cm and must be in JPEG/JPG Format, 100 DPI, Size of the file should be in between 20 Kb- 30 Kb).
Last Date of the Online Application Form
The last date of the online application form is 29th of November 2017 till 17:00 hours. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC.
Training Period and Stipend For RRB Apprentice Posts
- As per the extant rules and directives issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- No hostel accommodation is provided to the selected candidates and will have to make their own arrangement during the training as per the Apprentice Act 1961 and will be released on the completion of training.
Training Agreement For Apprentice Posts
Before the commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade the selected candidate if he/she is a minor then his/her guardian has to enter into the Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
Medical Fitness For Apprentice Posts (North-Western Railway)
- The Interested candidate has to satisfy the minimum standards of the physical fitness as mentioned in the aforesaid Act and Rules and standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- The selected candidates have to clear the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness for the engagement, for which the candidates have to pay Rs 24/-towards the medical examination fee.
Help Desk/ Customer Care
For problems related to the Online Submission and printing of the Application Form, you can call on the number 09782747045 from 10:00 am to 17: 00 pm (except for Sundays and other Government Holidays).
- No correspondences are allowed in the Engagement.
- The decision of the Railway Administration completely depends upon the eligibility criteria. The acceptance and the rejection of the form are completely based on this.
- No daily allowance or conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for the document verification.
- After the selection for the engagement, the request to change the division/unit is not allowed or considered.