- 1 RPF Online Registration for Railway Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2018
- 2 Things To Keep in Mind before RPF Online Registration
- 3 Railway Protection Force(RPF) Online Registration Procedure
- 4 Steps for Completing RPF Online Registration 2018
- 5 Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018
- 6 RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 7 RPF SI Application Form
- 8 RPF SI Syllabus 2018
- 9 RPF SI Previous Papers
- 10 RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- 11 RPF Constable Application Form
- 12 RPF Constable Syllabus
- 13 RPF Constable Previous Papers
- 14 Railway Latest Jobs 2018
- 15 RRB Admit Card 2018
- 16 Instructions to be Followed by the Candidates
- 17 Online Registration for RRB ALP & Group D: Exam date, Application Status
- 18 RRB Online Registration 2018
- 19 RRB Online Registration/Application of Loco Pilot and Technicians
- 20 RRB Online Application/Registration of Group D Jobs 2018
- 21 Online Registration for RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Posts 2018
- 22 Things to Keep in Mind While Doing Online Registration for Railway Recruitment 2018
- 23 RRB Online Application Procedure 2018 (Step-Wise Instructions)
RPF Online Registration for Railway Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2018
RPF Online Registration begins from 1st June 2018 for Railway Police (RPF) Recruitment 2018. Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released notification on 19th May 2018. Candidates can register online for RPF Application for 9739 vacancies for both Constables and Sub-Inspector Posts. Railway Minister tweeted that 50% seats will be reserved for the Female candidates.
RPF Application Form will be available online from 1st June and the last to apply online is 30th June 2018. The RPF Online Form have to be submitted before the deadline date. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through this article and get all the desired information regarding the RPF Online Application Form 2018.
Things To Keep in Mind before RPF Online Registration
- Before starting to fill in the RPF Sub-Inspectors, Constables, and Drivers Online Form 2018, candidates must keep ready all the important documents and certificates that can be required while filling the application form.
- Some of the important documents and certificates are- Scanned Photograph and signature in mentioned specifications, mark sheets, caste certificates (optional) etc.
- Secondly, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have to be checked in the fields of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards, Medical Criteria etc. If you satisfy all the mentioned/specified eligibility criteria, you can proceed to fill in the application form. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are not eligible to fill in the application form.
- Go through all the Instructions that are displayed before proceeding to fill in the Online Application Form.
- Always provide the correct information in the application form. Providing wrong information can lead to the rejection of the Application Form.
Railway Protection Force(RPF) Online Registration Procedure
RPF Online Registration comprises the following steps while filling the Application Form.
- Registration Process
- Submission of the Application Fees
- Filling up of other information
- Uploading of the Scanned Photograph and Signature and mentioned documents
- Confirmation of the Declaration
- Submission of the Application Form.
Steps for Completing RPF Online Registration 2018
Step-1: RPF Online Registration
- This is the first step of the Application Process. Candidates need to register themselves first on the website.
- Visit the Official Website first- indianrailways.gov.in
- For doing the registration, click on the Online Application Link for the recruitment of the Constable.
- Then enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State/UT, Community, Education Board, SSLC/Matric Roll Number, Year of Passing SSLC/Matric, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID and click on Submit for registration.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive a OTP to log in. this OTP will be required for the Submission of fees.
Step-2: Application Fees Payment for RPF
- After the completion of the Registration process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment window.
- The Payment can be done either online or offline. The Online Payment can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The Offline Payment can be done through Bank Branch/ Challan/ Post Office Challan.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Step-3: Filling of the RPF Application Form
- After making the payment, candidate have to fill in the other details such as the Category, Educational Qualification, Experience, and other details.
- Make sure that you fill in the information correctly.
- Click on the Next to proceed.
Step-4: Uploading of Photograph and Signature and other documents
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the mentioned specifications.
- The dimension of the photograph must be 35 mm X 45 mm with the name and date printed on it.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG Format with 100 DPI
- The file size must be 15-40 Kb.
- Candidates are advised to keep 12 photograph copies.
- Candidates who come under the Reserved Category have to submit their Community Certificate.
After completing all the details, confirm the declaration and submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the Application Form. Keep the printout of the Application Form.
Instructions to be Followed by the Candidates
The Following are the instructions while doing online registration :
- Candidates are advised to keep the same details in the application form as in their matriculation or any other certificate. Producing wrong information can lead to rejection of the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to give an active mobile number and valid e-mail ID while filling the online application form. Change of mobile number and e-mail ID will not be entertained.
- The Application Forms will be sent online only, no other mediums are supported.
The Online Registration Form 2018 of Railway Recruitment Force will be soon available on the website. Candidates are advised to check the website to check the notifications and latest update.
Online Registration for RRB ALP & Group D: Exam date, Application Status
The last date to submit the application for RRB ALP/ Technician and Group- D Posts is 31st March 2018. The last date to modify the application form for both RRB ALP and Group D is 31st March 2018. The last date to make Online Payment for Registration and modification is 30th March 2018. RRB Officials revealed that around 2 Crore Applications has been received and the Board is expecting more applications by the end of the last date.
- RRB Exam Date for Group D and ALP
- RRB Admit Card
- RRB Group D Application Status – Check Here
- RRB ALP Application Status – Check Here
Now the wait is over because this year the Railway Recruitment Board has released the massive number of vacancies for Railway Jobs in 2018 so that it can reach out to more and more candidates. The RRB is inviting over 1 Lakh Vacancies in various Railway Posts and the best part is that the Railway Board is now following a new trend of connecting through the Internet. The RRB is conducting a recruitment for various Technical and Non-Technical Posts which we are going to discuss it later in this article.
At the Latest Press Release, the Ministry of Railways has made changes in the Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Relaxation, Examination Fees, and Language. Due to these certain changes made in the Application Form, the Ministry of the Indian Railways has released a New Application Form Dates. The Online Application Form will start from 28th Feb 2018. The Last Date to fill in the Application Form of Railway Recruitment – 31st March 2018.
RRB Online Registration 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a Government Board of India who is responsible for the recruitment of the employees in the Indian Railways. The RRB has over 21 Regional RRB’s across India.
Currently, the RRB has released the Railway Recruitment Notification for the following Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) and Technicians (Level-2)
- Railway Group D Level-1 Posts
- Trade Apprenticeship for Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala.
Now let’s take a look of all the Posts that we have mentioned above:
RRB Online Registration/Application of Loco Pilot and Technicians
- Advertisement Number- CEN01/2018
- Number of Vacancies- 26, 502
- Starting Date of the Online Application- 28th Feb 2018
- Last Date of the Online Application- 31st March 2018
Click Here ToApply Online for RRB ALP and Technician 2018
To know about the Eligibility Criteria and the other details, the candidates must check the Official Website and Notification. False and Incomplete Information will lead to the rejection of the application form.
RRB Online Application/Registration of Group D Jobs 2018
- Advertisement Number – CEN02/2018
- Number of Vacancies – 62, 907
- Starting Date of the Online Application Form – 28th Feb 2018
- Last Date of the Online Application Form – 31st March 2018
Click Here Apply Online for RRB Group-D Posts 2018
The candidates must take a look at the vacancies reserved for each Regional RRB Websites before heading to apply. Any false or incorrect information can lead to the rejection of the application form.
Online Registration for RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Posts 2018
- Name of the Posts – Trade Apprenticeship
- Starting Date of the Online Application – 21st Feb 2018
- Closing Date of the Application Form – 19th March 2018
- Number of Vacancies Available – 195
- Official Website – rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Click Here To Apply for RCF Trade Apprenticeship Posts 2018
Things to Keep in Mind While Doing Online Registration for Railway Recruitment 2018
- The candidates must provide an active and valid mobile number and e-mail ID at the time of filling the application form.
- A candidate can apply only for one RRB Posts. Multiple submission of the forms from one candidate with different particulars will be rejected.
- The candidates must provide correct information while providing their educational qualifications. The candidates must have completed their education and training from a recognized University and Institute.
- At the time of filling the application form, the candidates must keep all the academic records nearby.
- The candidates must keep at least 3 to 4 copies of the photograph till the completion of the recruitment process.
RRB Online Application Procedure 2018 (Step-Wise Instructions)
As mentioned earlier, the RRB has taken all of its activities starting from the availability of the application forms to filling and submission of the application form online. For filling an application form, the candidate has to undergo through certain stages of the application.
Stage-1: RRB Registration 2018
This is the first stage while starting to fill any RRB application form. Registering yourself is mandatory before proceeding to fill in an application form. The steps for Registration Process is as follows:
- The candidates have to click on the “New Registration” Link to apply online
- Then the candidate has to select the desired RRB to submit the RRB Application Form.
- The candidate has to enter the basic personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Community, E-mail ID, Mobile Number etc. along with the Educational Details.
- After submitting the above details, the next step is activation. A Registration Number is generated and mobile number and e-mail ID is asked.
- The candidates who have provided a valid mobile number and e-mail ID can only proceed to further process of Application.
- An activation link is sent to the candidate’s e-mail ID and mobile number. After clicking on the link, an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number. This will generate the Registration Number.
- A Registration ID and a Password will be generated which is required on the next stage.
Stage-2: Railway Online Application Form
- Using the ID and the Password, the candidate has to log-in.
- The candidates have to set preferences for the Posts and has to fill in their experience and qualifications in details.
Stage-3: RRB Online Application Form 2018 (Payment Mode)
- Here the candidates will have to make the payment of the application fees through any one of the following modes- Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI Internet Banking, SBI Bank Challan and Post Office Challan.
- Transaction Charges applicable will be extra.
- The candidates who possess an SBI Debit Card/ Internet Banking facility with SBI can also pay the application fee. No additional charges will be levied.
- The candidates who are making the payment through SBI Challan can download the Bank Challan prefilled with specific details and make the payment in any branch of the SBI. After making the payment, the candidate has to log in and enter the Journal Number and the Deposit Date.
- The candidates who are making the payment through Post office challan can download the Post Office Challan prefilled with specified details and make the payment from any computerized Post Office. The processing fees are extra.
- For Non-Exempt candidates, who has to pay Rs 500/-, will get a refund of Rs 400/- if they appear the Examination. The Reserved category candidates will be refunded complete Rs 250/- if they appear the CBT Exam.
Stage-4: Uploading of Scanned Photograph
- The candidate has to upload a scanned passport size photograph while filling the application form.
- The passport size photograph must be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The file size of the scanned photograph must be between 50 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The candidates can upload their signature in any regional language.
- The candidate must mention their name and recent date on the photograph. (No Date of Birth has to be mentioned in the photograph).
Stage-5 Confirm Declaration and Submit Application Form
- This is the last stage of the Filling of the Application Form. Here the candidate has to confirm the declaration form and finally submit the application form.
- The candidates must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe till the completion of the Recruitment Process.