The Railway Service Commission in January 1985, renamed to Railway Recruitment Boards. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are the organizations that work with the Government of India. These recruitment boards manage and appoint new employees to work in the Indian Railways.
CEN 02/2018 (Group D)– The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available below. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for Group D Status/Rejection List
CEN 01/2018 (ALP)– The application status of candidates applied has been Released. Click on the application status link available below. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for ALP Status/ Rejection List
In this article, we are going to provide you the details regarding the RRB Patna Recruitment 2018 -Eligibility criteria, Applying procedure, status check and much more.
This time RRB is conducting all the exams as well the application process online. The RRB is providing the biggest recruitment this year. Around 2.5 Lakhs of posts and it is estimated that approx. 2-3 million candidates are going to apply for the exam this year. That’s why it is called the World’s Largest Online Exam.
As per the news, the following posts will be filled through the online examination.
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Commercial Assistant
- Traffic Assistant
- Security Staff
- 1 Latest Update:
- 2 RRB Patna
- 3 Check RRB Patna Application Status:
- 4 RRB Patna ALP Admit Card 2018:
- 5 RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018:
- 6 RRB Patna Previous Year Cut-Off:
- 7 Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- 8 Important Note
- 9 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 Selection Procedure
- 11 Selection Process in Brief
- 12 Application Fee for RRB Patna 2018
- 13 Salary Structure for RRB Patna 2018
- 14 How to Apply for RRB Patna ALP 2018
- 15 How to Check the Application Status Online
- 16 RRB Patna Admit Cards 2017-18
- 17 How to Check the Results for the RRB Patna 2017-18
- 18 Important Dates for RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 19 RRB Patna Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 20 RRB Patna Group-D Application Form 2018
- 21 RRB Patna CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
- 22 Result of RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 23 Railway Recruitment Boards in India
According to the sources, it has been found that the RRB ALP and Group D Exam will be held on 12th August 2018. The Committee Members of the Indian Railway has made this announcement on Hindustan Times Press Conference. However, the Official Dates are not released yet, but will be soon published on the website.
The Railway Service Commission (RSC) Patna which is now known as Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Patna was established in the year 1981. The Railway Recruitment Board Patna 2017-18 recruits the Technical and Non-Technical Categories in Group “C” and “D” Staff members.
The Recruitment Board is headed by a Chairman followed an Assistant Secretary and a small team of Group “C” and “D” staffs.
Check RRB Patna Application Status:
Now candidates can check the RRB Chennai Group D Application Status. The Railway Recruitment Board has updated the link to check the Application Status. Candidates have to submit their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code in order to check their Application Status. The link is provided below to check the Application Status of RRB Patna Group D 2018.
Check RRB Group D Patna Status here
RRB Patna ALP Admit Card 2018:
RRB Chennai will soon release the RRB ALP Admit Card. Candidates will receive the notification on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The Admit cards will be made available 10-15 days before the date of the Examination. It is expected that the RRB ALP Admit Card will be released in the month of May/ June 2018. Visit the website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018:
RRB Chennai will soon release the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID regarding the release of the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Cards. The Admit cards will be made available 10-15 days before the date of the Examination. It is expected that the RRB ALP Admit Card will be released in the month of May/ June 2018 due to large number of application submission. Visit the website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
RRB Patna Previous Year Cut-Off:
RRB Patna ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018)
The Railway Recruitment Boards has released an official advertisement CEN 01/2018 for RRB Patna Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Jobs. The Recruitment Boards are offering approx. 17, 849 Posts. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded in RRB Patna website. The Online Application has been started 3rd Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 5th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- The Assistant Loco Pilot helps in driving the train. The job requires continuous attention and the high degree of dedication and responsiveness.
- He/she has to assist the driver in performing the duties including calling out the signal as soon as one is sighted.
- He/she also looks after the fine- tuning Loco and attending minor repairs of the Loco.
- Your responses to the situations will be tested by an aptitude test and the candidates who reach the expectation of this Railway Examination will be posted as Assistant Loco Pilot.
|Name of the Board||RRB Patna|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||26, 502|
|Educational Qualifications||ITI+ Trade Certificate in concerned Trade|
|Application Form Starts||28th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs 500 (GEN) Rs 250/- (For Reserved Category) The fee is refundable.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
According to the “The Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57”, the Government of India has made it mandatory to provide Aadhaar number. The candidates those who are interested have to submit their Aadhaar or Enrollment ID number while filling the application form. They can either submit their 12-digit Aadhaar number or 28- digit Enrollment ID number.
- Nationality- The interested candidates must have an Indian Nationality. That means they should be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must qualify 10th and ITI or Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Age Limit: Must be under the age limit of 18 years to 28 years for Technicians and 18 years to 30 years for Assistant Loco Pilot.
The RRB Patna publishes its latest Job Notifications in the Official Website and as well as on the other websites too. The RRB Patna is dived into two sections of the examinations: the first one is the online written test and the second one is the Skills Test. In the written online test comprises of the objective type questions divided into various sections based on the General Awareness, General Intelligence, General Science, Arithmetic, Technical Ability and Reasoning.
The Online written test is followed by the skills test, where the applicant will be given Psychological Test. The skills test or the psychological test is used to test the memory power of the applicants in different cases. They will also have “Operational Safety” instructions test which is included in the Skills Test.
The application details of the selected candidates will be verified and will be called for the counseling and scrutiny of the original documents. Then a panel of names is listed for the Southern Railway Zone Vacancies. After the verification of the documents, the candidates have to clear the medical examination before the employment.
The Selection process in the Railway Recruitment Board is based on the merit list and is subjected to the rules and regulations that are issued by the Ministry of the Railways. There is a reservation for the jobs for different sections of the society which includes the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC). The Ex-Servicemen are also included in the list of the reservation category as per the rules. The entire recruitment system functions without the fear of favor. There is no scope of fear, corruption, malpractices, influence or discretion.
Selection Process in Brief
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test
- Skills Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Application Fee for RRB Patna 2018
For ALP Posts, the application fees is Rs 500 for General Category and Rs 250/- for the Reserved Category (ST/SC/PWD/Women/OBC).
Salary Structure for RRB Patna 2018
The pay- scale of RRB ALP and Technician is Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with an initial payment of Rs 19, 900/- plus the other allowances as admissible.
How to Apply for RRB Patna ALP 2018
Applying for RRB Patna online is quite simple. The application process and the submission process is completely online. The applicants have to visit the Official site of the RRB Patna to apply for the Posts.
Step by step procedure for applying RRB Patna is:
- Visit the Official Regional RRB Patna Website and check for the ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the link which says CEN01/2018 for RRB Patna ALP Recruitment 2018.
- After clicking on the link, the online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the photo and the signature.
- After the completion of all the application requirement, submit the online application form.
Check Here for Documents Required for RRB Patna ALP Recruitment 2018
How to Check the Application Status Online
The application status is tracked online. You can track the application status by visiting the official website. The link for the official website is www.rrbpatna.gov.in
You will be able to check your application status after two days of the submission of the application form.
The step by step process to check the Application Status online:
- Visit the official website of RRB Patna- rrbpatna.gov.in
- When you reach the homepage of the website you will see a link named “Application Status Link”.
- Click on the link and enter the details such as the Application Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- This will provide you the complete, updated status of your Application Form.
RRB Patna Admit Cards 2017-18
The Admit card for RRB Patna ALP CEN 01/2018 Recruitment will be available online only in the respected RRB Patna Website. You can download the admit cards from the official website of the respected RRB Patna. If you don’t have an admit card then you are unable to sit for the examination. The admit card acts as an Identity card. The admit cards will not be given to those who did not pay the application fee.
Step by step process to download the admit card of RRB Patna 2017-18
- Firstly, visit the official website of RRB Patna – www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- In the homepage, there is a section mentioning “Download the Call Letter” OR “Download Admit Card”. Click on that link.
- Fill in the required details in all the mandatory fields.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the Admit card from the system.
- Do not forget to take the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in the examination hall. This acts as an Identity Proof for the candidates.
How to Check the Results for the RRB Patna 2017-18
The result of RRB Patna ALP 2018 are mainly declared after the 2 months of the Online Examination. This is declared after the evaluation of the mark sheet. The results are mainly declared on the Official website of the respected RRB State.
RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
RRB Patna has released Official notification for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Railway Board indicates 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-I of 7th CPC pay matrix. RRB Patna invites Online Application Form eligible candidates for the Posts – Track Manager (Trackman), Helpers, Gateman and Pointsman under RRB Patna CEN 02/2018. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded to all the 21 RRB Official websites. The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 starts from 10th Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 12th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Important Dates for RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018
|Indian Railways Group D Recruitment 2018|
Railway Group-D Events
Online application starts from
10th Feb 2018
Closing Date of the Application Form
12th March 2018 (23:59 pm)
Last Date of the Online Payment
12th March 2018
Last Date of the SBI Challan Payment
12th March 2018
Posts Under RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018
Gr. D Store
Gr. D (Engg.)
RRB Patna Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for RRB Patna Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
Age Eligibility Criteria for RRB Patna Group-D
The candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria will be notified of the detailed version of RRB Patna CEN 02/2018.
Educational Criteria for RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed 10th Class or ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Salary Structure of RRB Patna Group-D Posts 2018
The salary structure of the RRB Patna Group-D Posts is Rs 1800/- (Level-1 of CPC Pay Matrix).
RRB Patna Group-D Application Form 2018
The RRB Patna Group-D Online Application 2018 has released. The reserved category candidates must note that their application fee of Rs 250/- will be refunded after deducting the bank charges after they have appeared for Computer Based Test.
Step by Step Procedure For Apply Online:
- Visit the RRB Official Website- www.rrb.gov.in
- Click on the “New Registration Link” which says CEN02/2018 Recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the checkbox.
- Select the desired RRB, which you want to apply. The RRB selected once cannot be changed further after registration.
- Registration Process: Enter your name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number (mandatory), State, 10th Class Roll Number, year of passing 10th , Mobile Number, E-mail ID and click on “Submit Registration”.
RRB Patna CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will receive the login details. With the help of these login details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card of RRB Patna Group-D Examination. The admit card will contain all the details of the exam such as the exam date, time and center. Through the admit card only, the candidates will get to know their exam centre. Without an admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card is the mandatory document that must be taken in the examination. Thus, it is very important to download the RRB Patna Group D Recruitment Admit card 2018 and take the printout of it. The admit cards will be available 10 to 15 days before the examination date in the respected RRBs Official website.
Result of RRB Patna Group-D Recruitment 2018
Once the exam is conducted, the candidate’s papers will be evaluated. Since it is an online examination, therefore, all the recorded responses will be checked. On the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, the candidates will receive the scores. Then as per the marks scored, a merit list will be prepared. Then the selection procedure will take place on the basis of the cut-off score.
Railway Recruitment Boards in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018