RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020: Exams of RRB NTPC had been conducted from December 2020 to March 2021. Studens who successfully appeared in the exam are waiting for the declaration of the result. RRB Secunderabad is going to release the RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC CBT 1 Result 2020. RRB Secunderabad will declare the RRB NTPC Result 2020 on rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. Dates for the NTPC result will soon be announced. The Result comprises of the Cut Off Marks and the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates can check their individual result by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id when the RRB Secunderabad Technician Result was declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020.
- 1 RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 Date (RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result)
- 2 How to Check RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 for CBT Stage-1
- 3 How to Evaluate RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
- 4 RRB Secunderabad NTPC Cut Off 2020
- 5 Details in RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result)
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 Date (RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result)
RRB NTPC 2021 Result will be declared in January 2021 (tentative). In this article, we are providing details about Railway NTPC Result 2021, including score card, rank, result dates, rank list, cut-off, etc. Check the RRB NTPC 2020 Result date in the following table.
|Release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2020|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||28th December 2020|
|Declaration of the RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result||To be Notified yet|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Secunderabad||To be Notified yet|
|Aptitude Test for NTPC||To be Notified yet|
How to Check RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 for CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbsecunderabad.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Secunderabad Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Secunderabad Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020.
The Result will be published online on the official website of RRB Secunderabad. Candidates can check the results once released. The Link will be activated when the results will be available online.
How to Evaluate RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
The RRB has said that the candidates will be selected 15 times of the vacancies reserved for the specific RRB Region. The vacancies of the RRB Region will vary.
It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage and based on that highest scoring marks will be calculated and according to that, a cutoff will be set. This cutoff will vary from region to region and on the basis of that cutoff marks candidates will be shortlisted for the next round which the RRB NTPC Second Stage CBT.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Secunderabad First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear at the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Cut Off 2020
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Secunderabad is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB
- NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidate’s scores is less than the cut off marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Secunderabad NTPC 2020 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Secunderabad Revised RRB NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Secunderabad NTPC Result 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Secunderabad NTPC 2020 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.