RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020: RRB Siliguri is going to release the RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC CBT 1 Result 2020. RRB Siliguri will declare RRB Result 2020 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbsiliguri.gov.in. RRB Siliguri Result 2020 for NTPC will be available soon. The Result comprises of the Cut Off Marks and the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates can check the Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id as soon as the RRB Siliguri NTPC 2020 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
- 1 RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 Date (RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result)
- 2 How to Check RRB Siliguri Result 2020 for NTPC CBT Stage-1
- 3 How to Evaluate RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
- 4 RRB Siliguri NTPC Cut Off 2020
- 5 Details in RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result)
RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 Date (RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result)
|Release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||In the month of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of the RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result||April 2020|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Siliguri||May 2020|
How to Check RRB Siliguri Result 2020 for NTPC CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbsiliguri.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Siliguri Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Siliguri Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Siliguri NTPC Result 2020.
How to Evaluate RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
The Railway Recruitment Board has already cleared this thing in the official notification. In the pointer 13.4, the RRB has said that the candidates will be selected 15 times of the vacancies reserved for the specific RRB Region (RRB Siliguri). The vacancies can vary as well.
It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage and based on that highest scoring marks will be calculated and according to that, a cutoff will be set. This cutoff will vary from region to region and on the basis of that cutoff marks candidates will be shortlisted for the next round which the RRB NTPC Second Stage CBT.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score a minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks is mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Siliguri First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear at the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Siliguri NTPC Cut Off 2020
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Siliguri is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB
- NTPC Marks for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidate’s scores is less than the cut off marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Siliguri NTPC 2020 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Siliguri Revised NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Siliguri NTPC Result 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Siliguri NTPC 2020 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.