The Railway Recruitment Board has declared around 2.5 Lakhs of Vacancies. It is a good time to grab this opportunity. The candidates who are interested in this field can apply for this recruitment post. The RRB Siliguri has published its official notification for the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Posts. The RRB Siliguri has announced an approx. of 345 number of vacancies.
CEN 02/2018 (Group D)– The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available below. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for Group D Status/Rejection List
CEN 01/2018 (ALP)– The application status of candidates applied has been Released. Click on the application status link available below. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for ALP Status/ Rejection List
In this article, we will be providing you all the details regarding the RRB Siliguri recruitment, eligibility conditions, application process, selection process and much more.
- 1 RRB Siliguri Jurisdiction
- 2 Latest Update
- 3 Check RRB Siliguri Application Status 2018
- 4 RRB Siliguri Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- 5 Eligibility Criteria RRB Siliguri 2017
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 How to Apply for RRB Siliguri Application Form
- 8 Application Status
- 9 Admit Card of RRB Siliguri 2017
- 10 Salary Structure of RRN Siliguri 2017 (ALP AND Technician Grade III)
RRB Siliguri Jurisdiction
The RRB Siliguri has been appointed with the responsibilities of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazette/ Group “C” candidates or staffs in Non-Technical and Technical Categories for Katihar Division and Alipurdwar Division.
- According to the sources, it has been found that the RRB ALP and Group D Exam 2018 will be held on 12th August 2018. The Committee Members of the Indian Railway has made this announcement on Hindustan Times Press Conference. However, the Official Dates are not released yet, but will be soon published on the website.
- According to the Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57, the Government has made it mandatory to produce Aadhaar card during the time of the applying process. The candidates have to furnish their 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number while filling the application form. The candidates who do not have their Aadhaar cards can enroll themselves by visiting the nearest Enrollment Center.
Check RRB Siliguri Application Status 2018
Candidates can now check the Application Status of their Application Status. The Check Application Status is available for both ALP and Group D Recruitment Posts. Candidates have to submit their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code. The link to check the Application Status is given below:
RRB Siliguri Recruitment Notification 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri|
|Total Number of Vacancies||345|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25 years for ALP and 18 years to 28 years for Technician Grade III|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th SSC/ITI from a recognized University/Board|
|Start Date and Last Date of Application||To be Dated|
Eligibility Criteria RRB Siliguri 2017
Nationality: The nationality of the Candidates must be Indians and it is mandatory to produce Aadhaar Card during filling the application form.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have qualified or passed 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Graduation Examination from a Government Recognized University.
The Age Limit must be between 18 years to 30 years.
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process:
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written Test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit Test
All the eligible and interested candidates are requested to pay an application fee of Rs 100 and the reserved category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply for RRB Siliguri Application Form
- Visit the official RRB Siliguri website- www.rrbsiliguri.org
- From the Home Page go to the “Employment Notice Section”
- Click on the CEN 01/2018, CEN 02/2018
- Read all the details and the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Click on the link “Application Link”
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Make the payment and submit the form.
- Also, take out the print out for the future purpose.
If you have successfully filled your application form, then you can also check the application status of your application form. It is because sometimes the application gets canceled due to a small error and you are unable to sit in the exam. Therefore, checking the application status is very important, so that you can rectify your error before the closing time. You can check the application status online.
Admit Card of RRB Siliguri 2017
The admit card of RRB Siliguri will be issued to those candidates whose application form is received to the RRB. This will ensure that you have successfully submitted the application form.
Salary Structure of RRN Siliguri 2017 (ALP AND Technician Grade III)
The candidates who are selected for the ALP and Technician Grade III will get a pay scale of Rs 5200- Rs 20, 200 along with a grade pay of Rs 1, 900/-.