Career in Railway sector is the most sought after as it comes under Central Government. And candidates, who are planning to appear for RRB SSE, should start with their preparations as these exams are considered to be extremely competitive. As the candidates are perplexed about the study materials, previous year question papers are a big help and help candidates score better marks. In this article we will discuss some RRB SSE previous year question papers for the aspiring candidates.
To know details of RRB SSE read the below table
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Senior Section Exam (SSE)|
|No. Of Vacancies||4582|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Location||All over India|
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates of SSE can read the below mentioned pattern for a clear idea about the exam.
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- General Science
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60|
|Technical Ability / General Science||60|
How to download RRB SSE Previous Papers 2017
RRB previous papers are available for online download in PDF format.
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to download RRB SSE previous papers 2017:
- Visit the official website of RRB SSE i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in .
- Click on the RRB SSE previous papers 2017.
- Look for previous papers and click on that.
- Download the previous year papers.
- Take the print out for the further use.
We have listed out some of the questions from RRB SSE Exams:
- To use an AC motor in a DC circuit, which equipment would be required additionally?
- Stomata are located in?
- A hardened steel file is used for removing metal or giving good finish to metals. Name it orderly.
- Smooth File, Second Cut File, Bastard File, Rough File.
- A shop reduced the price of an article by 25%. Its sale for that article increased by 25%. What is the net effect on sales in rupees?
- Decrease by 6.25%
- Perform the subtraction operation of binary digits 1001 – 10. The result is?
- In a car race course, the race starts in North – East direction. The road starts curving in a circular path after 5 km. After 3 / 4th of the circle the road is straight. In which direction would the cars be running on this straight road?
- South West
- Conservation of energy corresponds to which law of thermodynamics?
- Second law
- A man drives a car 20 km in the North east direction and further 20 km in the South east direction. In which direction will he have to drive to come back to his starting point?
- Woollen clothes keep the body warm in winter because?
- Wool is a bad conductor of heat
- “Common Base” configuration refers to the configuration of a?
- What is common between Rockwell, Brinell and Shore? They pertain to
- A Galvanometer (G) measures up to 100 mA current. It is to be converted to a voltmeter to measure up to 100 volts. What is required to be done?
- Add 1000 resistance with G
- Raja Ravi Verma was famous for?
- In C.G.S system, the unit of strain is?
- No unit
- EI Nino effect is?
- Prolonged warning in the Pacific Ocean surface area
- What is the other name of River Damoder?
- Sorrow of Bengal
- The linkage of atoms of the same elements into longer chains is called?
- Approximate quantity of CO2 in the atmosphere in PPM (Parts per Million) is?
- Which of these rocks would have alumina as their main component?
- Earthquakes cause damage when?
- Strain exceed the strength of materials