RRB Thiruvananthapuram has released RRB ALP Answer and Objection Link. The Link is activated from 14th September 2018 (9:00 am) to 19th September 2018 (23:55 Hours). Click here to click RRB ALP Answer Key 2018.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram is one of the RRBs of India. The Recruitment Board of Thiruvananthapuram recruits the “Group C” employees of Thiruvananthapuram, Palghat and Madurai Division of Southern Railway. The candidates those who are selected in this recruitment exam can be posted anywhere on Southern Railway.
The selection of the candidates is on the basis of the merit and rules designed by the Ministry of the Railways. This year the Railway Department has conducted the world’s biggest online exam which will recruit almost 2.5 Lakhs of candidates for various positions in the Railway Department.
02/01/2019 Latest Update: RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Application Form is released. Click on the link and Fill your Application form before 31/01/2019.
- 1 RRB JE Application Online Form
- 2 Check RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Here
- 3 RRB Thiruvananthapuram Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
- 4 RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
- 5 RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Application Online Form 2018-19
- 6 RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
- 7 RRB Thiruvananthapuram Job Details 2017
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 How to Apply for the RRB Exam
- 11 Latest Update
26/12/2018 Latest Update (RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Recruitment): RRB has released the official notification for RRB Junior Engineer 14,033 posts. The candidates can read the notice in PDF below.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
The Junior Engineer Recruitment from RRB Thiruvananthapuram has been released for 14,033 posts. The candidates are advised to check the dates for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Application Form 2019. The Applications will be carried out in the month of January 2019. All the candidates are required to check if they clear the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Following dates are announced.
|Release Date for RRB Recruitment Official Notice PDF (CEN 03/2018)||26th December 2018|
|Starting of RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Application Forms 2019||02/01/2019|
|Ending of the RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Online Form 2019||31/01/2019|
|Last date to pay the Exam Fee through post office challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee through SBI Challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee online||5th February 2019 (10:00 PM)|
|Final Submission of Application||7th February 2019 (11:59 PM)|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
Railway Recruitment Board of Thiruvananthapuram will soon announce the RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Vacancy 2019 for the candidates. In the official notice for the recruitment drive, candidates can check the RRB JE Vacancy, RRB CDMS Vacancy, and RRB CMA Vacancy. it is advisable to wait for the official notification for the release of the confirmed RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram JE Application Online Form 2018-19
Railway Recruitment Board of Thiruvananthapuram has released the confirmed dates that RRB Thiruvananthapuram Jr. Engineer Online Forms. The candidates should read the official notification and confirm their eligibility criteria. Following steps can be taken to fill the application forms.
- Visit the official website of RRB Thiruvananthapuram – rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Search for the link of notification of RRB Jr. Engineer.
- Select the link and register yourself for the recruitment.
- The candidate will then be turned to candidate’s login.
- The candidate will submit the Registration Number and password that was communicated to them through Email address.
- Fill in the details that are required in the RRB JE Application Form 2019.
- Submit the Application form and application fee.
- Print the application confirmation page.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
|RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Region||Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Malda Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Patna Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
The RRB Thiruvananthapuram has released the notification for 341 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) CEN 01/2017 on 25th October 2017. The eligible and interested candidates can apply it online for this posts. The details for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP has been given below:
|Name of the Board||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|
|Name of the Organization||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||341|
|Eligibility||10th , ITI or Diploma in the concerned subject|
|Age Limit||18 years- 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 100|
|Application Mode||Completely Online|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test and Skills Test|
|Important Dates||15th Nov 2017- 1st Dec 2017|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Job Details 2017
The candidates of the Southern India region are preparing hard for the exam that is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. The exam will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase an approx. of 1.5 Lakh candidates are selected and the rest will be recruited till 2019. So if you are preparing to get a job in the Railway field then this a golden opportunity for you.
Below are the posts, which the RRB is conducting online:
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Goods Guard
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant (TA)
- Signal Maintainer (SM)
- Gang man
- Security Staff
Nationality Criteria: The candidates who are applying for this exam must hold Indian Citizenship.
The candidates appearing for the exam must have passed the 10th/ 12th of ITI Degree from a recognized University. The ITI Certificate is applicable for all the above exams mentioned.
The candidates those who are preparing for the exam must be on the age bar of 18-30 years. The relaxation is given as per the Government Rule.
The Application fee of the candidates is Rs 100 for the (General/ UR Category) and for the ST/SC and OBC Category and the Women Candidates the application fee has been exempted.
How to Apply for the RRB Exam
The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the filling of the application form as well as the online exam completely online. The RRB Thiruvananthapuram has its own official portal for the online application process. The notification will be notified in the newspapers and employment news.
Now coming back to the topic, we will now provide you the information of how to apply for an Aadhaar card online.
Step by step procedure for the application of the RRB Application form are mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RRB Thiruvananthapuram- rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- When you visit the home page of the portal, search for the link that says “Employment Notice”. Click on that link.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the recruitment page of the RRB.
- Here you can see the option “CEN 01/2017 and CEN 01/2018”.
- Click on the link and the read the instructions/details regarding the vacancy carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- After reaching the online application system, fill in the form with required details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Click on the submit button.