Central Railway Recruitment 2018: RRC Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for 2573 Apprentice Vacancies. The Mode of Filling the Application Form is completely online. The starting date of the RRC CR Online Application Form is 26th June 2018 and the closing date of the Online Application Form is 25th July 2018. Candidates can go through this Notification details to check their Eligibility criteria and other recruitment details to apply.
- 1 RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- 2 RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- 3 RRC Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- 4 Total Number of Vacancies for RRC Central Railway Region Wise
- 5 RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Mode of Application Form
- 6 Documents to be uploaded while filling the RRC CR Online Application 2018
- 7 How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- The release of the Recruitment Notification- 22nd July 2018
- Starting Date of the Online Application Form – 26th June 2018 (11:00 Hours)
- Last Date of the Online Application Form – 25th July 2018 (17:00 Hours)
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Age- Limit and Nationality:
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-07-2018.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ Matriculation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council of Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Download Here: RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Official Notification PDF
RRC Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- The Application Fees for UR candidates is Rs 100/-
- Application Fees is exempted for Reserved Category Candidates.
- The Application Fees is Non-Refundable.
- Mode of Payment- Payment is done through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan.
Total Number of Vacancies for RRC Central Railway Region Wise
|RRC CR Region (Cluster)||Number of Vacancies|
|Mumbai Cluster||1799 Vacancies|
|Bhusawal Cluster||421 Vacancies|
|Pune Cluster||151 Vacancies|
|Nagpur Cluster||107 Vacancies|
|Solapur Cluster||94 Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2573 Posts|
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Mode of Application Form
The RRC CR Application Form has to be filled online. The starting date of the Online Application form is 26th June 2018 and the last date of the online application form is 25th June 2018
Important Things to keep in mind before Applying for RRC CR Recruitment:
- Candidates should provide Aadhaar details at the time of registration. You should enter all the correct details at the time of registration. The Application mode is completely online.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and withing that cluster, the candidates can give the units of preferences.
- Provide a valid Email ID and an active Mobile Number
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the RRC CR Online Application 2018
- SSC (10th) / Matriculation Marksheet
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Consolidated marksheets of all the semesters of the trade in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Caste Certificate for Reserved Category candidates.
- Disability Certificate for PWD Candidate
- Discharge Certificate in case candidates have applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
- Certificates must be in either English/ Hindi.
How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The step by step procedure of applying Central Railway Apprenticeship Recruitment Application Form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of RRC Central Railway- rrcr.com
- Click on “Proceed to Online Application Form” link
- You will be redirected to the Application Page.
- If you are new Applicant then, you need to first do the Registration.
- In the Registration Form, enter the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, State, Residential Address, Mobile Number and E-mail ID, ITI Qualification and Trade etc.
- Recheck all the details and click on submit
- An OTP will be sent to your number that you have provided at time of registration.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit.
- Your name will be registered. Candidates will be provided with a Registration ID and Password.
- Enter the ID and Password.
- Complete the rest of the Application by entering the required details, and upload the photo and signature.
- Make the Payment and submit the Application Form.
Candidates can go through the Official Notification Form to get he complete details of the Examination.