- 1 RRC ECOR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC ECoR Recruitment 2018
- 3 Objectives of the Railway Recruitment Cell
- 4 About the East Coast Railway (ECOR)
- 5 East Coast Railway Recruitment Bhubaneswar 2017-18
- 6 Number of Vacancies on Relevant Division
- 7 Age Limit (As on 17.06.2017)
- 8 Education Qualifications (Posts Wise)
- 9 How to Apply RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar, Admit Card Download and Check Result
RRC ECOR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC ECOR Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of Eastern Coast Railways is going to announce the RRC ECOR Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway ECOR Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway ECOR Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC ECOR Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the ECOR Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC ECOR. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, ECOR|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Level 1 Officers|
|Official Notification Number||RRC CEN 01/2019|
|Number of Vacancies||1,00,000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC ECOR Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of Eastern Coast Railways is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC ECOR Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC ECOR Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell ECOR Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC ECoR Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Cell or Control Board is a Government Organization in India. It was set up in the year 1998. The East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar (ECOR) has recently declared job notifications. The job notification will be published in the employment notification of the official website.
The interested and the eligible candidates can apply for this post from the website. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board has decided to publish vacancies for every qualification
Level – 1 Post Recruitment 2019, Official Notification RRC CEN 01/2019 is released. Applications starting from 12th March 2019. Check Details here…
Objectives of the Railway Recruitment Cell
Formulation of the Policy in regard to the recruitment procedures.
- To monitor the activities of all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including the expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- To evaluate the performance of RRBs and advise them on priorities as required.
- To organize a management information system for monitoring work done by RRBs.
In this article, we are going to discuss the ECOR Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017-18. Its eligibility criteria, selection process, post/vacancy details etc.
About the East Coast Railway (ECOR)
The East Coast Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones of the Indian Railways. It was introduced on 1st April 2003. Most of the railway routes of the zone are near the east coast of India. It is responsible for conducting various Railway Exams (GDGC) to hire various eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The RRC Bhubaneswar has declared 588 number of vacancies which we are going to talk about this in the later section:
East Coast Railway Recruitment Bhubaneswar 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Number of Vacancies||588 Posts|
Application Fee (Payments)
|Through Demand Draft/ Postal Order/ Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Wallets|
Date of Application
|Starting Date- 18th May 2017 Closing Date- 17th June 2017|
Number of Vacancies on Relevant Division
|Division||Number of Vacancies|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar|| |
|Khurda Division||30 Posts|
|Waltair Division||461 Posts|
Age Limit (As on 17.06.2017)
|ST/SC||By 5 years|
|OBC||By 3 Years|
|PWD||By 10 Years|
Education Qualifications (Posts Wise)
· 10th or its equivalent examination with having at least 50% Marks
The Application Fees for all the category of the candidates is Rs 100 while the application fee is exempted from the Reserved Category (ST/SC, Physically Handicapped and Women).
The Selection Process is based on the merit list (10th Class Marks and ITI), Documents and Certificate Verification.
How to Apply RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar, Admit Card Download and Check Result
The candidates who want to apply for this post have to visit the official portal website of RRC East Coast Railway. Similarly, for Admit cards the applicants can download their respected admit cards through the online official portal. They have entered the required details such as the Date of Birth etc.
The results will be declared after a month (approx.) of the written examination. You can check the results in the Online Official Portal of the Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar (ECOR).