The Railway Recruitment Cell or Control Board is a Government Organization in India. It was set up in the year 1998. The East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar (ECOR) has recently declared job notifications. The job notification will be published in the employment notification of the official website.
The interested and the eligible candidates can apply for this post from the website. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board has decided to publish vacancies for every qualification
- 1 Objectives of the Railway Recruitment Cell
- 2 About the East Coast Railway (ECOR)
- 3 East Coast Railway Recruitment Bhubaneswar 2017-18
- 4 Number of Vacancies on Relevant Division
- 5 Age Limit (As on 17.06.2017)
- 6 Education Qualifications (Posts Wise)
- 7 How to Apply RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar, Admit Card Download and Check Result
Objectives of the Railway Recruitment Cell
Formulation of the Policy in regard to the recruitment procedures.
- To monitor the activities of all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including the expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- To evaluate the performance of RRBs and advise them on priorities as required.
- To organize a management information system for monitoring work done by RRBs.
In this article, we are going to discuss the ECOR Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017-18. Its eligibility criteria, selection process, post/vacancy details etc.
About the East Coast Railway (ECOR)
The East Coast Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones of the Indian Railways. It was introduced on 1st April 2003. Most of the railway routes of the zone are near the east coast of India. It is responsible for conducting various Railway Exams (GDGC) to hire various eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The RRC Bhubaneswar has declared 588 number of vacancies which we are going to talk about this in the later section:
East Coast Railway Recruitment Bhubaneswar 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Number of Vacancies||588 Posts|
Application Fee (Payments)
|Through Demand Draft/ Postal Order/ Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Wallets|
Date of Application
|Starting Date- 18th May 2017 Closing Date- 17th June 2017|
Number of Vacancies on Relevant Division
|Division||Number of Vacancies|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar|| |
|Khurda Division||30 Posts|
|Waltair Division||461 Posts|
Age Limit (As on 17.06.2017)
|ST/SC||By 5 years|
|OBC||By 3 Years|
|PWD||By 10 Years|
Education Qualifications (Posts Wise)
· 10th or its equivalent examination with having at least 50% Marks
The Application Fees for all the category of the candidates is Rs 100 while the application fee is exempted from the Reserved Category (ST/SC, Physically Handicapped and Women).
The Selection Process is based on the merit list (10th Class Marks and ITI), Documents and Certificate Verification.
How to Apply RRC East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar, Admit Card Download and Check Result
The candidates who want to apply for this post have to visit the official portal website of RRC East Coast Railway. Similarly, for Admit cards the applicants can download their respected admit cards through the online official portal. They have entered the required details such as the Date of Birth etc.
The results will be declared after a month (approx.) of the written examination. You can check the results in the Online Official Portal of the Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar (ECOR).