- 1 RRC SWR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC SWR Jr. Er. Recruitment 2018
- 3 Events/Sports/Discipline/Position Under the Sports Quota Recruitment of RRC Hubli
- 4 Educational Qualifications Criteria
- 5 Minimum Sports Norm for the Recruitment
- 6 Recruitment on the Basis of the Annual All India Rankings
- 7 Age Limit Criteria
- 8 Examination Fees and Exemptions Details
- 9 Application Form Procedure
- 10 Who Can Apply for the Posts
RRC SWR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC SWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of South Western Railway is going to announce the RRC SWR Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway SWR Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway SWR Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC SWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the SWR Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC SWR. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, SWR|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Level 1 Officers|
|Official Notification Number||RRC CEN 01/2019|
|Number of Vacancies||1,00,000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC SWR Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of South Western Railway is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC SWR Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC SWR Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC SWR Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell SWR Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC SWR Jr. Er. Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli has released the recruitment notification for the Sports Quota on 13th Jan 2018. The interested candidates can fill the application form from the official website of RRC Hubli. The Official website of RRC Hubli is www.rrchubli.in
Level – 1 Post Recruitment 2019, Official Notification RRC CEN 01/2019 is released. Applications starting from 12th March 2019. Check Details here…
Highlights of South-Western Railway Recruitment for Sports Quota:
- Availability of 21 Unreserved Posts for the Sports Quota to be recruited in Level 2/3 of VII CPC Pay Matrix.
- Salary- Rs 5200- Rs 20, 200 with a Grade Pay of Rs 1900/2000/- in VI CPC for the year 2017-18 (for the Group “C” candidates)
- The Last Date of the Application Form Submission is 12th Feb 2018.
Check Here for Latest Government Jobs.
In this article, we will be providing you the complete details of the Recruitment process for the Sports Quota including its eligibility criteria, special norms of the recruitment, examination fee, application procedure, recruitment terms and conditions and much more.
Events/Sports/Discipline/Position Under the Sports Quota Recruitment of RRC Hubli
The recruitment comprises of six Sports/Game Category each having different events and positions and vacancies.
- The Athletics Sports Category includes 8 events/positions which are: 100 meters, 5000 meters, 800 meters, 10km/20Km walk, Triple Jump, 400 meters, Discuss Throw, High Jump. The total number of vacancies for this Sports Category is Nine (9) Vacancies 4 for women and 5 for men.
- The Basket Ball (Women) Category includes Pivot and Forward Position which has a total number of Three (3) vacancies.
- The Shuttle Badminton (Singles/Doubles) has Two (2) vacancies only for men.
- The Cycling Sports Category includes the following events: 10Km/15Km Scratch Race and 3000 meters/4000 meters individual pursuit. Each having one vacancy under the men’s category.
- The Volley Ball Sports Category includes the Attacker and Setter Event which has only 1 vacancy for men category.
- The Water Polo Sports Category has three (3) vacancy options for Men.
Educational Qualifications Criteria
The minimum educational qualifications required for the Group “C” Posts are:
- The candidates must have passed 12th Examination or its equivalent from a Recognized University or Institution.
- Must have passed the matriculation along with an ITI Course approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Minimum Sports Norm for the Recruitment
The Sports Norms for the Group “C” Posts with a Pay Band of Rs 5200- Rs 20, 200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs 1900/ 2000/- in VI CPC must have acquired (any one out of the following) achievements:
Also, Check Here For – Latest Railway Jobs
- The candidate must have represented the country in the Olympic Games (Sr. Category).
- Must have represented the country in the International Championship/ events (Jr/Sr. Category) for all either in World Championships or Asian Games or Common Wealth Games.
- Must have obtained at least 3rd Position in the Commonwealth Championships/ Asian Championships/ South-Asian Federations Games (Jr. and Sr. Categories)/ USIC World Railways Championship (Sr. Category).
- Must have obtained at least 3rd Position in the Sr./Youth/ Jr. National Championships.
- Must have obtained at least 3rd Position in the National Games under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
- Must have obtained at least 3rd Position in All India Inter-University Championship under the aegis of the Association of the Indian Universities.
- Must have obtained the 1st Position in the Federation Cup Championships (for Sr. Category).
In the Field of Sports Achievements: The Examination Fee should be paid in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office in favor of Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, South-Western Railway, Hubli payable at Hubli. Read Here – Latest Current Affairs Recruitment Process The recruitment will be based on the trials and assessments of the sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/Personality etc. The candidates who are found fit in the trials will be selected for the next round. Medical Examination The candidates who are recommended for the appointment must go through the medical fitness test conducted by the Railway Administration.
Recruitment on the Basis of the Annual All India Rankings
Age Limit Criteria
Examination Fees and Exemptions Details
Application Form Procedure
Who Can Apply for the Posts
In the Field of Sports Achievements:
The Examination Fee should be paid in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office in favor of Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, South-Western Railway, Hubli payable at Hubli.
Read Here – Latest Current Affairs
The recruitment will be based on the trials and assessments of the sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/Personality etc. The candidates who are found fit in the trials will be selected for the next round.
The candidates who are recommended for the appointment must go through the medical fitness test conducted by the Railway Administration.