Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway has released the Admit Card and Date of Document Verification of the shortlisted candidates for Apprentice Posts. The shortlisted applicants have to download E-Admit card for appearing in the Document Verification. Schedule for Document Verification of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for engagement as Act Apprentice has been fixed provisionally from 16.04.2018 to 04.05.2018 to be held in Ambala, Delhi, Lucknow and Firozpur Divisions.
Document Verification Date: 16/04/2018 to 04/05/2018
- 1 Steps To Download E-Admit Card for Document Verification
- 2 Important Dates of the Recruitment Notification
- 3 RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Posts in Cluster
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Posts
- 5 Application Mode of Fee Payment
- 6 Mode of Selection For RRC NR Apprentice Post
- 7 Physical Fitness Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Post
- 8 RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Number of Posts Pdf
Steps To Download E-Admit Card for Document Verification
The applicant who has been shortlisted can download their E-Admit Card by following the given ways.
- Visit the official website – www.rrcnr.org/.
- Click on the notification link to download E-Admit Card for Document Verification.
- A new window will open having the link ‘For E-Admit Card – Click Here’. Click on that link to proceed to the next page.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The E-Admit Card will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
The RRC NR (Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway) has declared recruitment notification for 3162 posts of Apprentices. Online applications are available on the official website. The Recruitment portal is providing around 3162 Apprentice Vacancies over Northern Railway.
The applications are filled by the eligible and desirous candidates for the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for providing training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. The training provided in the Railway will not confer any right to their candidates for their absorption in Railway after the successful completion of the training. It is not obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
Important Dates of the Recruitment Notification
|Date of Publication||12th December 2017|
|Date and Time of Opening of Online Application||At 11:00 Hours on 28th December 2018|
|Date and Time of Closing of Online Application||At 17:00 Hours on 27th January 2018|
|Expected Date of Display of Merit||Between 15th Feb 2018 to 28th Feb 2018|
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Posts in Cluster
Eligibility Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Posts
- The candidate must hold the Indian Citizenship/ Nationality.
- Essential Qualification (as on date on the issue of notification)
- The candidate must have passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10 +12 examination) with the minimum of 50% from a Recognized Board.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by the Government.
- Age Limit: (as on 27th Jan 2018)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27th Jan 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable for various categories as per the rules amended from time to time.
Application Mode of Fee Payment
A nonrefundable amount of Rs 100 is paid as the application fee for the examination. No application fee is charged to the ST/SC and OBC and Women and Physically Handicapped Applicants.
Mode of Selection For RRC NR Apprentice Post
The selection process on the Act of the Apprentices is made on the basis of the merit taking the average of the percentage of the marks that is obtained by the candidates in both: Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks) and ITI Examination giving equal weightage to both.
Physical Fitness Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Post
The applicants who are interested for this recruitment have to keep in mind that the candidate must be eligible to be trained under the Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
If he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria of the minimum standard physical fitness as mentioned in the Acts and Rules then the candidate can apply for the recruitment vacancy. The standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades is checked and certified by the Railway Doctor.
The detailed information along with the Trade and Unit wise breakup of the training slots and other eligibility conditions such as the educational qualifications, ITI, Examination Fee etc. is available on the Official portal of RRC Website: www.rrcnr.org
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Number of Posts Pdf