- 1 RRC NR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 3 Steps To Download E-Admit Card for Document Verification
- 4 Important Dates of the Recruitment Notification
- 5 RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Posts in Cluster
- 6 Eligibility Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Posts
- 7 Application Mode of Fee Payment
- 8 Mode of Selection For RRC NR Apprentice Post
- 9 Physical Fitness Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Post
- 10 RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Number of Posts Pdf
RRC NR Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC NR Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell is going to announce the RRC Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways for the Northern Railway Zone. The candidates who aspire for the Railway NR Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway Northern Railways Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC NR Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railways Zone is soon going to release the official notification for the Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC NR. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railways|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways Northern Zone|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Level 1 Officers|
|Official Notification Number||RRC CEN 01/2019|
|Number of Vacancies||1,00,000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC NR Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railways is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC NR Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC NR Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC NR Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railways Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Northern Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the NR RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway has released the Admit Card and Date of Document Verification of the shortlisted candidates for Apprentice Posts. The shortlisted applicants have to download E-Admit card for appearing in the Document Verification. Schedule for Document Verification of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for engagement as Act Apprentice has been fixed provisionally from 16.04.2018 to 04.05.2018 to be held in Ambala, Delhi, Lucknow and Firozpur Divisions.
Document Verification Date: 16/04/2018 to 04/05/2018
Level – 1 Post Recruitment 2019, Official Notification RRC CEN 01/2019 is released. Applications starting from 12th March 2019. Check Details here…
Steps To Download E-Admit Card for Document Verification
The applicant who has been shortlisted can download their E-Admit Card by following the given ways.
- Visit the official website – www.rrcnr.org/.
- Click on the notification link to download E-Admit Card for Document Verification.
- A new window will open having the link ‘For E-Admit Card – Click Here’. Click on that link to proceed to the next page.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The E-Admit Card will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
The RRC NR (Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway) has declared recruitment notification for 3162 posts of Apprentices. Online applications are available on the official website. The Recruitment portal is providing around 3162 Apprentice Vacancies over Northern Railway.
The applications are filled by the eligible and desirous candidates for the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for providing training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. The training provided in the Railway will not confer any right to their candidates for their absorption in Railway after the successful completion of the training. It is not obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
Important Dates of the Recruitment Notification
|Date of Publication||12th December 2017|
|Date and Time of Opening of Online Application||At 11:00 Hours on 28th December 2018|
|Date and Time of Closing of Online Application||At 17:00 Hours on 27th January 2018|
|Expected Date of Display of Merit||Between 15th Feb 2018 to 28th Feb 2018|
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Posts in Cluster
Eligibility Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Posts
- The candidate must hold the Indian Citizenship/ Nationality.
- Essential Qualification (as on date on the issue of notification)
- The candidate must have passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10 +12 examination) with the minimum of 50% from a Recognized Board.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by the Government.
- Age Limit: (as on 27th Jan 2018)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27th Jan 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable for various categories as per the rules amended from time to time.
Application Mode of Fee Payment
A nonrefundable amount of Rs 100 is paid as the application fee for the examination. No application fee is charged to the ST/SC and OBC and Women and Physically Handicapped Applicants.
Mode of Selection For RRC NR Apprentice Post
The selection process on the Act of the Apprentices is made on the basis of the merit taking the average of the percentage of the marks that is obtained by the candidates in both: Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks) and ITI Examination giving equal weightage to both.
Physical Fitness Criteria For RRC NR Apprentice Post
The applicants who are interested for this recruitment have to keep in mind that the candidate must be eligible to be trained under the Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
If he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria of the minimum standard physical fitness as mentioned in the Acts and Rules then the candidate can apply for the recruitment vacancy. The standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades is checked and certified by the Railway Doctor.
The detailed information along with the Trade and Unit wise breakup of the training slots and other eligibility conditions such as the educational qualifications, ITI, Examination Fee etc. is available on the Official portal of RRC Website: www.rrcnr.org
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment Number of Posts Pdf