RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell announced the RRC SWR Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Apprentices on its official website. In its centralized notification No. SWR/RRC/Act Appr/02/2018, Railway Recruitment Cell announced Engagement of Apprentices against Apprentices Act 1961, on SWR for 2018 -19. SWR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 -19 was announced on 15th December 2018. RRC SWR Apprentices Online Form 2018 is available for submission from 17th December 2018. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post can apply for it by visiting the official website @www.rrchubli.in. Read the complete article to know all the important details of RRC SWR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 -19.
Latest SWR Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Last Date to Apply||Official Notification||Application Link|
|Level 2/3 7th CPC Grade Sports Quota||5||11/02/2019 05:45 PM||Click Here||Offline Application|
|Sr. Technical Asst. / Jr. Technical Asst.||33/ 48||01/02/2019||Click Here||Click Here|
- 1 Important Details of the RRC SWR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 -19
- 2 Vacancy Details for RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
- 3 Eligibility Criteria RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
- 4 RRC SWR Apprentice Online Application 2018 -19
- 5 Documents to upload during RRC SWR Apprentice Application 2018
- 6 Important Links
Important Details of the RRC SWR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 -19
The Railway Recruitment Cell has announced a recruitment drive for the Apprentice post. The RRC SWR Online Application will start from 17th December 2018 and will be finalized on 16th January 2019. The candidates are provided with the important details of the Recruitment Drive here in the table. It is advisable to go through all the details before filling the application forms. Do bookmark the page for all the recent and latest updates that will follow the RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19.
|Examination Conducting Body||South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Notification Number||SWR/RRC/Act Appr/02/2018|
|Notification Release Date||15th December 2018|
|Application Starting Date||17th December 2018|
|Application End Date||16th January 2019|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||963|
|Selection Mode||Merit list, Document Verification|
Vacancy Details for RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
Check the tables below for the division -wise breakup of Vacancies for the training posts of Apprentice. the candidates before applying should check that the relevant ITI Trade they are applying for is available in the particular Division. In its official notification, RRC mentions that ” Further, the candidates will be given Division or Workshop based on the requirement at that time. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation, your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission of ONLINE application. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make multiple applications, which will lead to rejection of your application summarily“.
Eligibility Criteria RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
An eligibility criterion is a basic category that the candidate must fulfill in order to apply for the recruitment drive. The RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below. Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in the post will be able to apply. If the candidate is not eligible for the post, it is advised not to fill the form as it will not be accepted and there is no provision for the reimbursement of Application fee once submitted.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the last date of notification. Check the table below to find the Age Relaxation limits for the various category candidates. Each reserved category candidate must provide proper documentation in order to avail the facility for the Age Relaxation.
|Reserved Categories||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen with 3 years of service (ExS)||10 years|
|A person with Disability (PwD)||10 years|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT).
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for an apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of apprenticeship.
RRC SWR Apprentice Online Application 2018 -19
The candidates who have checked the eligibility criteria must go through the official notification available on the official website as well as in the PDF form below. The candidates must read the official notification completely before filling in the application form. RRC SWR Online Form is available on the official website. The complete procedure to apply for RRC SWR Apprentice Online Form 2018 is given below. Follow the given steps and fill the forms before the last date of application.
- Visit the official website of South Western Railway – www.rrchubli.in.
- Download the official notification from the official website.
- Read thoroughly and see that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- On the official website click on the link of, “Apply here for Apprentice Application Form”.
- Or simply follow the link given below to fill the application form.
- Read the procedure of Application given on the page.
- Application Procedure involves steps like Initial Registration.
- In initial Registration fill your, Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email Address and sign the disclaimer.
- Make sure you fill invalid Email Address and Phone Number.
- Fill in the Personal Details and Qualification Details.
- After filling the details, upload the necessary documents the list of documents is given below.
- Preview the application and check if there are any mistakes in the applications. Make sure all the details filled in are correct and contains no discrepancy.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 100/-. SC/ST/ Women/ PwD candidates are exempted from Application Fee Submission.
- Follow the further steps and bring all the necessary documents on the Document Verification process.
Documents to upload during RRC SWR Apprentice Application 2018
Following documents must be scanned and uploaded during the Application filling procedure. Also, the candidates are advised to bring all the necessary documents during the Document Verification Process.
- Passport sized photo
- 10th board certificate
- ITI passing certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (for residents of Karnataka only)
For further detailed information read the official notification.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply here||Click Here|
|Medical Fitness Performa||Click Here|