RRC WR Merit List 2020 | Railway Recruitment Cell, is soon going to announce the RRC WR Merit List 2020 on its official website for the appointment of Trainee Act Apprentices. Earlier in the month of January 2020, Railway Recruitment Cell announced the recent recruitment for the Trainee post of Act Apprentices in its official notification. The candidates have already submitted their Railways Act Apprentice Application Forms 2020 to the authorities. Now, based on the Selection procedure of RRC; Railway Act Apprentice Merit List 2020 will be announced for the candidates who are finally eligible and selected for the Training process.
- 1 Important Details regarding RRC WR Merit list 2020
- 2 RRC WR Merit List 2020
- 3 How to Download the RRC WR Merit List 2020
- 4 Details Mentioned on Railway Western Region Act Apprentice Merit List 2020
- 5 Trade – wise RRC WR Merit List 2020
- 6 List of Document to be brought for Document Verification | RRC WR Merit List 2020
- 7 Selection Procedure for RRC WR Act Apprentice
- 8 The stipend for RRC WR Act Apprentice Trainee
- 9 Download Links for RRC WR Merit List 2020
Important Details regarding RRC WR Merit list 2020
The candidates who have applied for the training post of Act Apprentice, need to be completely informed about all the necessary details of RRC WR Recruitment and Railway Act Apprentice Merit List 2020. To help them with that, we are hereby providing all the necessary information of the RRC WR Merit List 2020. It is advisable to check all the details thoroughly and be confirmed for all the important dates of the schedule. in the below table we are providing the necessary information. Candidates should follow the website for the regular updates and all the necessary information. As soon as any kind of update is released, we will inform you through this portal.
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Authorized Body||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Recruitment||RRC WR Act Apprentice 2020|
|Number of Vacancies||3553|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice (Trainee)|
|Starting date of the Application||January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||February 2020|
|Selection Mode||Through Merit List based n eligibility|
|Declaration of Merit List||Available Soon|
|Document Verification Process||Available Soon|
|Training period Starts||To be Notified|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
RRC WR Merit List 2020
The candidates have already applied for the post of Training in RRC WR Act apprentice. It is mandatory that candidates be in contact with the official website as all the necessary information will only be available here. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly to do so. The Railway Act Apprentice Merit List 2020 will reveal the names of the candidates who are selected and will move toward the document verification process. The complete selection process is explained below for the candidates. Read the selection process for the needed information regarding the Selection Process for Act Process training Post.
How to Download the RRC WR Merit List 2020
The Railway Act Apprentice Merit List will be available on the official website of RRC. the candidates can visit the official website submit their login details and download the Railway Division -wiseApprentice Merit List 2020. The candidates should note that this Merit List is not the FInal Allotment List. The Final Allotment List for the RRC WR Act Apprentice will be released at the last stage. All the selected candidate for the post can find their names on the same. Follow the steps given below to Download RRC WR Merit List 2020.
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Region – RRC-WR.
- Click on the link of “Results“.
- Check for the notice of RRC WR Merit List 2020.
- The login portal will open. RRC WR Login
- Submit your login details like Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the Captcha and submit.
- The Merit List will open.
- Or you can simply click on the Links provided here and Download the Railways Act Apprentice Merit List 2020.
Details Mentioned on Railway Western Region Act Apprentice Merit List 2020
Currently, the candidates will be called in for the Document verification for the recruitment procedure. The candidates when downloading the provided RRC WR Merit List 2020 will be able to see their basic details and be able to confirm what all documents are supposed to be brought in for the Document Verification Process. Check the details mentioned on the RRC WR Merit List 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrollment Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Applied trade by the Candidate
- Reporting Date for the Candidate ‘
- Reporting time of the Candidate
- Documents required for the Document Verification Process
Trade – wise RRC WR Merit List 2020
If you are looking for Trade – wise RRC WR 2020 Merit List then you are landed on the right spot. We will provide you merit list here just after release. You don’t need to go anywhere to check the RRC WR Result 2020. Stay tuned with us.
List of Document to be brought for Document Verification | RRC WR Merit List 2020
We are here providing you a list of documents that would be necessary to bring in for the RRC WR Document Verification Process 2020. But still, to be confirmed we advise candidates to check the Merit List in order to know all the important document list. Make sure that you bring all the certificates in original, laminated along with their 2 Xerox Copies.
- Application Form / Confirmation page
- High School Marksheet in Original
- ITI Trade Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by an Authorised Medical Officer
- A valid photo ID Card in original
- Two recent colored photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate / Ward certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Armed Forces (if applicable)
Check the instructions for RRC WR Document Verification Process 2020
Candidates in excess of the vacancies have been called for the Document Verification. Their final election for training shall be subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria and on the Merit Order prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in High School.
Selection Procedure for RRC WR Act Apprentice
In the official notification number , Selection Procedure is explained. On the basis of the Selection Criteria mentioned on the Official Notification, the candidates would be finalized for the appointment as Act Apprentice (Trainee).
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In the case of two Applicants ·having the same marks; the Applicants having older age shall be preferred.
- In case the date so birth is also the same, then the applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Initially, the Tradewise / Communitywise Merit List will be issued equal to the number of slots notified i.e. total 3553 Applicants will be called as per the Merit in the relevant trade considering their preference for Divisions/ Workshop subject to availability of slots.
- Final selection of Applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials and on being found fit in appropriate Medical examination conducted by the concerned Divisions / Workshops.
- Candidates in the Stand- by list will be issued Call Letters only on receipt of details of absentees, medically unfit and rejected candidates from the Merit list allotted to the concerned Divisions /Workshop.
- The Call letters will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
The stipend for RRC WR Act Apprentice Trainee
Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as under. The candidates applying for the post can check the details if unclear from the official notification too. The selected candidates will go for a training process for a period of 1 year.
|During the first year of training||70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|During the second year of training||80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|During the third year of training||90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
Download Links for RRC WR Merit List 2020
|NCR Allahabad||703||To be Notified|
|RRC WR Mumbai||3553||Available Soon|
|East Central Railway Bihar||2234||To be Notified|
|NWR Jaipur||2090||To be Notified|
|NER Gorakhpur||745||Download Merit List|
|NCR Allahabad||204||To be Notified|
|East Central Railway (Bihar)||2234||To be Notified|
|South Western Railway (Karnataka)||963||To be Notified|
|Southern Railway (Chennai)||924||To be Notified|
|Southern Railway (Coimbatore)||2652||To be Notified|
|Southern Railway (Trichy)||797||To be Notified|
|RRC NR||1092||To be Notified|
|NFR||4329||To be Notified|
|WCR Kota||160||To be Notified|
|WCR Bhopal||200||To be Notified|
|WCR Jabalpur||1273||To be Notified|
|WCR, Kota||958||To be Notified|