SBI Admit Card 2018: So, finally, SBI has released State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Admit Card 2018 for the Prelims Examination. The SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter has released on 6th June 2018 on its Official Website. The SBI Pre – Exam will be held on 23rd, 24th and 30th June 2018 respectively. Candidates can check this article out to get all the details about the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018.
- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: Dates
- 2 Download SBI Clerk Admit Card for Prelims Exam 2018
- 3 List of the Details Printed in the SBI Clerk Admit Card (Pre- Exam) 2018
- 4 Documents to Carry Along with SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card
- 5 How to Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018 through Official Website
- 6 SBI Clerk Exam Center 2018
- 7 Important Instructions to be followed in SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: Dates
|SBI Clerk 2018 Events
|SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card
|6th June 2018
|Last Date for Download SBI Clerk Admit Card
|30th June 2018
|SBI Clerk Exam Date
|23rd, 24th and 30 June 2018
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018
|23rd July 2018
|Commencement of SBI Main Exam 2018
|5th August 2018
This SBI Clerk Call Letter is for the Phase-I/ Tier-I of the Examination. As we already know that the SBI Clerk Admit Card will release separately for both Pre and Mains Examination. The SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 is released on the Official Website of the SBI.
Download Here: SBI Clerk 2018 Notification PDF
To download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, candidates will need the following two information-
- Username/ Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card for Prelims Exam 2018
The SBI Prelims is the first phase of the SBI Clerk Exam. The Admit Cards are now available on the website of SBI from 6th June 2018 and will close on 30th June 2018.
The step by step procedure to download SBI Clerk Admit Card:
STEP 1: Click on the link (mentioned below).
STEP 2: After that, you will see the Login Page. The Login Page screen looks something like this.
STEP 3: Enter the required details – Registration Number, Password and the Captcha Code. The Registration Number and the Password is provided at the time to register.
STEP 4: After entering all the details as mentioned. Click on the “Login” button.
STEP 5: SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card (Pre) will be displayed on the screen.
STEP 6: Download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 and take the printout.
Points To be Noted (SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card)
- Candidates are advised to download the SBI Clerk Pre- Exam Hall Ticket 2018 before the closure of the Admit Card Dates. But before that, candidates must check their examination dates as the SBI Clerk Exam will be conducted in three different dates. So it is necessary to check the examination dates and downloading the Admit card rather than waiting for the Last date.
- No Hard copy will be sent to the candidates personally. Candidates have to download it of their own.
List of the Details Printed in the SBI Clerk Admit Card (Pre- Exam) 2018
The SBI Clerk Admit Card will carry the following details :
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Mae/ Female)
- Category of the Examinee
- Mother/ Father’s Name
- Registration/ Application Number
- Name of the Examination
- Signature Space for the Candidate and the Invigilator
- Exam Centre and Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Photograph of the Applicant
- List of the ID Proofs to be carried along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Important Instructions/ Guidelines for the Examination
Also, Read Here – Latest Govt Jobs
If the candidates find any discrepancy in the Admit Card details then he/she must contact the Exam Authority before the commencement of the Examination to avoid any issues.
Documents to Carry Along with SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card
Candidates have to carry certain documents along with the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018. Candidates have to carry any one of the following documents –
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- School/ College Identity Card
Candidates must bring the Original Document as well as a Photocopy of it and must submit it along with the Admit card at the Examination Centre.
How to Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018 through Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of SBI- sbi.co.in
- On the Home Page section, search for the “Download SBI Admit Card 2018” Link.
- Click on that Link.
- It will redirect you to the Login Page. The Login Page screen looks something like this.
- Enter the required details – Registration Number, Password and the Captcha Code. The Registration Number and the Password is provided at the time to register.
- After entering all the details as mentioned. Click on the submit button.
- The SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card (Pre) will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 and take the printout.
SBI Clerk Exam Center 2018
The SBI Prelims Exam 2018 will be held in different states and cities across India. Candidates can check the list of SBI Exam Center mentioned below:
Also, Check Here: Latest Railway Jobs
Important Instructions to be followed in SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims
SBI Admit Card 2018 will be issued to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for SBI Clerk Exam 2018. The SBI Pre Admit Card carries a set of important instructions that has to be followed by all the candidates. The following are the set of the important instructions that are printed on the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018-
- No candidates will be allowed to appear the SBI Clerk 2018 Exam without an Admit Card.
- If any of the candidate indulge in any suspicious activities then he/she will not be allowed to take the Examination.
- No Technical Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers etc. are allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Reach the Examination Centre before time. No extra time will be provided to the candidates under any circumstances to complete the Examination.
Candidates are advised to download SBI Clerk Admit Card before the last date of the Admit Card Download date to avoid any technical issues.