SBI Clerk Answer Key 2018 Prelims: SBI will release the Answer Key of SBI Clerk soon after the completion of the Examination. The SBI Clerk Prelims Examination is scheduled for 23rd, 24th, and 30th June 2018. The SBI Answer Key will be released both Officially and Unofficially. Many Coaching Institutes will be releasing the answer key for each exam slots once they are done. Stay tuned to our page, as we will be providing complete details regarding the SBI Clerk Answer Key 2018.
All the aspirants who have completed their exam can verify their answers and get an idea of the marks you have scored.
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2018
The State Bank of India will officially release the Answer Key after few days from the completion of the Examination. The SBI Prelims Entrance Examination will be conducted online. If you have appeared the SBI Prelims Exam then you will be able to cross-check the responses and verify the answers of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018.
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2018: Important Dates
|Exam Dates of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
|23rd, 24th and 30th June 2018
|Exam Dates of SBI Mains 2018
|5th August 2018
|Publication of SBI Clerk Official Answer Key 2018
June/ August 2018
|Announcement of SBI Clerk Results 2018
|June/ August 2018
Importance of SBI Clerk Prelims Answer Key 2018
- To verify your answers with the SBI Clerk 2018 Answer Key, you need to check your question code booklet wise.
- The Answer Key helps the candidates to check their eligibility in the further selection procedure and access their performance in the examination.
- The Answer Key will help to verify and tally the questions you have attempted.
- Through the Answer Key you will be able to estimate the marks.
- The Answer Key will be released code -wise/ set-wise for all the four shifts/ slots.
How to Download the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Answer Key
- Visit the Official Portal of SBI Clerk
- Select the Recruitment Tab
- Search for SBI Clerk 2018 Answer Key.
- Click on the Link.
- Select the Examination Slot that you have appeared and then select the Question paper code.
- The desired Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the Answer Key and verify you answers and calculate the estimate marks you have scored.
How to Calculate SBI Clerk 2018 Scores
Based on the correct and incorrect responses made by the candidates in the SBI Clerk Entrance Exam, the estimated scores can be calculated. To calculate the expected scores, candidates must following the SBI Marking Scheme.
SBI Clerk 2018 Marking Scheme:
- Each Question carries One mark and for every correct answer, candidate will be awarded one mark.
- The SBI includes Negative marking, so for every wrong answer a negative mark of 0.25 is deducted.
Coaching Institutes will immediately release the Answer Key of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 so that the candidates can tally their answers with the Answer Key and come up with an expected scores. We will soon get the answer keys updated. Stay tuned with us.
Now let’s take a quick look on the Exam Analysis of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2018 is conducted online. The Exam comprises of three sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. There are total 100 Multiple Choice Questions asked with a total time duration of 1 Hour.
There is a fixed time to attempt each section and candidates are not able to jump across another section before the prescribed time. Each section is allotted with 20 minutes. The Question Paper is available both in English and Hindi Language.