SBI Clerk Cut Off 2018: SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 has been started from 23rd June 2018 and will end on 30th June 2018. Candidates are eagerly searching for the “SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off 2018” in the Internet. So, we have come up with the idea about sharing some information and details regarding the SBI Clerk Recruitment Expected Cut Off 2018.
Factors Determining the Cut Off Marks of SBI Prelims 2018
The Cut Off is the minimum number of marks that is set up by the Recruitment Board of SBI. The Cut Off of any competitive examination depends on the difficulty level of the Questions and number of vacancies (region- wise) and number of candidates who have appeared the Examination. Till now, the SBI has completed both days of the Exam (23rd and 24th June 2018) and one more slot of Exam is left which will be held on 30th June 2018.
A Brief Analysis of SBI 2018 Prelims Paper held
Candidates who have appeared the Exam on 23rd and 24th June 2018 said that the SBI Prelims Question Paper ranged from Easy to Moderate Level. So overall, it was an average paper and most of the candidates have attempted 70+ Questions with Higher Accuracy.
Expected Cut Off of SBI Prelims (Clerk) 2018
This year, the vacancies for the post is less as compared to the number of candidates appeared the Examination. So, if we keep all the above factors in mind and analyze then we expect 30% to 40% increase in the SBI Prelims Cut Off 2018.
- Category- Wise SBI Clerk Cut Off (Expected) 30% to 40% higher than the last exam’s cut off.
- Expected Overall State – Wise SBI Cut Off 2018 (Expected) 30% to 40% higher than the last exam’s cut off.
SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off 2018
|Category||Expected Cut Off (out of 100 Marks)|
SBI Clerk Cut Off Analysis 2018 for Prelims
This year, a higher cut off is expected due to two main reasons:
- Less Number of Candidates will be shortlisted as compared to the last exam:
To make this point clear, we have compared both the notification. In the previous notification it was mentioned that the candidates qualified is approximately 20 times the number of vacancies subject to the availability will be shortlisted for the Main Examination. While in the latest notification, it is mentioned that, the candidates qualified will be approximately 10 times the number of vacancies subject to availability will be shorlisted for the Main Examination.
- Less Number of Vacancies:
This year, around 8000+ Vacancies are available whereas , in 2016 around 10, 000+ Vacancies are invited. This is another reason why the cut off SBI Clerk Cut Off 2018 (Prelims and Main) is higher.
So, this year the candidates will be facing more competition at each stage of the Examination. In the year, 2017 SBI did not conduct the SBI Clerk Recruitment. Therefore in this article, the information that we provided is completely about the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016.
SBI Clerk 2016 Cut Off (Sectional)
|Subjects (Total Marks)||General||OBC/ST/SC/OH/ VI/ HI/ DXS|
|English Language (30)||6.75||3.25|
|Numerical Ability (35)||5.5||2|
|Reasoning Ability (35)||7.75||3.25|
Major Changes made in SBI Clerk 2018 – Exam Pattern and Cut Off
As we all know that the SBI Clerk 2018 has come after a gap of 1 Year, a various changes have been made that is mentioned below-
- The Sectional Timing has bee introduced in the Prelims Stage
- There will be no sectional cut off and overall cutoff in the SBI prelims stage.
- Adequate Number of students in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the number of vacancies, subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination from the list of all the candidates arranged in the descending order of aggregate marks scored in the Prelims.
- There is no sectional cut of in Mains.
- Those who have qualified the Mains will be placed according their aggregate marks in the descending order in respective states and categories.
- The marks scored in Prelims will not be calculated or added in the Final Merit List. Only the marks obtained in Mains will be added in the Mains List.
- The Local Language Test is qualifying in nature. Candidates who have studied the local language in Class Xth must have it as a Proof.
- The Interview Stage has been eliminated for the Clerical Post. Therefore, there will be no Interview.
I hope you guys have got all the essential information regarding the SBI Clerk 2018 Expected Cut Off.