SBI PO Answer Key 2018 Prelims: SBI will release the Answer Key of SBI PO soon after the completion of the Examination. The SBI PO Prelims Examination is scheduled for 1st, 7th, and 8th July 2018. The SBI Answer Key will be released both Officially and Unofficially. Many Coaching Institutes will be releasing the answer key for each exam slots once they are done. Stay tuned to our page, as we will be providing complete details regarding the SBI PO Answer Key 2018.
All the aspirants who have completed their exam can verify their answers and get an idea of the marks you have scored.
SBI PO Answer Key 2018
The State Bank of India will officially release the Answer Key after few days from the completion of the Examination. The SBI Prelims Entrance Examination will be conducted online. If you have appeared the SBI Prelims Exam then you will be able to cross-check the responses and verify the answers of the SBI PO Prelims 2018.
SBI PO Answer Key 2018: Important Dates
|Exam Dates of SBI PO Prelims 2018||1st, 7th, and 8th July 2018|
|Exam Dates of SBI Mains 2018||4th August 2018|
|Publication of SBI PO Official Answer Key 2018|| |
|Announcement of SBI PO Pre Results 2018||17th July 2018|
Importance of SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2018
- To verify your answers with the SBI PO 2018 Answer Key, you need to check your question code booklet wise.
- The Answer Key helps the candidates to check their eligibility in the further selection procedure and access their performance in the examination.
- The Answer Key will help to verify and tally the questions you have attempted.
- Through the Answer Key you will be able to estimate the marks.
- The Answer Key will be released code -wise/ set-wise for all the four shifts/ slots.
How to Download the SBI PO Prelims 2018 Answer Key
- Visit the Official Portal of SBI PO – sbi.co.in
- Select the Recruitment Tab
- Search for SBI PO 2018 Answer Key.
- Click on the Link.
- Select the Examination Slot that you have appeared and then select the Question paper code.
- The desired Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the Answer Key and verify you answers and calculate the estimate marks you have scored.
How to Calculate SBI PO 2018 Scores
Based on the correct and incorrect responses made by the candidates in the SBI PO Entrance Exam, the estimated scores can be calculated. To calculate the expected scores, candidates must following the SBI Marking Scheme.
SBI PO 2018 Marking Scheme:
- Each Question carries One mark and for every correct answer, candidate will be awarded one mark.
- The SBI includes Negative marking, so for every wrong answer a negative mark of 0.25 is deducted.
Coaching Institutes will immediately release the Answer Key of SBI PO Prelims 2018 so that the candidates can tally their answers with the Answer Key and come up with an expected scores. We will soon get the answer keys updated. Stay tuned with us.
Now let’s take a quick look on the Exam Analysis of the SBI PO Prelims 2018.
SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Exam 2018 is conducted online. The Exam comprises of three sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. There are total 100 Multiple Choice Questions asked with a total time duration of 1 Hour.
There is a fixed time to attempt each section and candidates are not able to jump across another section before the prescribed time. Each section is allotted with 20 minutes. The Question Paper is available both in English and Hindi Language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Exam
Preliminary examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have 3 sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination-
The main Exam will consist of objective tests for 200 marks and Descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the objective and Descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. The descriptive test will be administered immediately after completion of the objective test.
SBI PO Cut off Marks 2018
The cutoff is a minimum mark obtained by the candidates for qualifying the exam. The exam organization will decide the minimum passing marks category wise and subject wise. In Probationary officer exam, candidates have to qualify every section. Their cutoff marks are being predicted for general category only.
|Descriptive Type Test (English Language)(Evaluated only for those candidates who have qualified in each level of the Objective Test)||17.5||17.5||17.5||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Minimum marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE-cum Interview (Objective + Descriptive Test)||62.5||62.5||79.5||89.25||62.5||88.09||62.5|
|Total : GE + Interview||18||18||18||20||18||18||18|
|Total marks secured by last ranked selected candidate(Out to 100)||38.95||28.88||40.83||46.59||37.24||46.11||32.95|