Shivaji College Cut Off 2020: Shivaji College has released its First cut off on 10th October 2020. The University of Delhi will release the Shivaji College Cut off in batches. The College offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, as well as the Language courses with different specialization subject. Shivaji College is a constituent college of University of Delhi which was founded in the year 1961. The College offers degrees on various Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses. Shivaji College is known to be a Premier Institute in West Delhi accredited with a Grade- “A” by NAAC and ranked among the Top 10 Science Colleges by the survey conducted by India Today in 2017. In this article, we will provide all the details of Shivaji College Cut Off 2020.
The Factors that are responsible for DU Cut off 2020 are:
- Number of Applications for DU Programmes 2020.
- Highest and Lowest Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Number of Seats in a particular programme and college etc.
The Official Website of Shivaji College is shivajicollege.ac.in
Shivaji College Admission 2020 Procedure
After the declaration of the Delhi University Admission Cut Off Lists by the University, candidates have to report to the college of his/her choice as per the schedule of the DU Admission.
Here the candidates, have to fill in the college form and the University Enrollment Form. Then the documents of the candidates will be verified and submitted and the payment of the admission fees is done.
If the candidates name is not available in the first cut-off list of any of the DU affiliated colleges then, they could be considered in the next upcoming list. So the candidates are requested to check the cut-off lists as soon as it is available on the desired college website.
Documents Required during DU Counseling 2020
The documents that are required for DU Counselling 2020 is as follows-
- 10thClass Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12thClass Marksheet and passing certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and other certificates (for PG Courses)
- Recent Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
The Cut-Off lists are very important for each and every candidate as it decides the future of the candidate. The cut-off is the minimum number of marks that is secured in the XII Board Examination that allows a candidate to get a seat in his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is the limited bar/set decided by the College or the University to offer admission. If a candidate secures more than the cut-off mark or exacts to the cut-off marks that means that the candidate is selected/ qualified. Below the cut-off marks states that the candidate is not qualified.
Shivaji College Cut Off 2019
[cutoff collection=’du’ query=’L =2019 :: B = Shivaji College’ tableheading=’Shivaji College Cut Offs 2019′ ]
Shivaji College Cut Off 2018
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2018 :: B = Shivaji College’ tableheading=’Shivaji College Cut Offs 2018′ ]
Shivaji College Previous Year Cut Off -2017
Shivaji College Cut Off List 2019 has not been released yet. However, Candidates can check out the Previous Year Cut Off Lists to get an idea about the marking scheme. Below we have mentioned the Shivaji College Previous Year Cut Off list.
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2017 :: B = Shivaji College’ tableheading=’Shivaji College Cut Offs 2017′ ]
- Shivaji College 1st Cut off list (Science)
- Shivaji College 1st Cut off list (Arts & Commerce)
- Shivaji College 2nd Cut Off List
- Shivaji College 3rd Cut off list
- Shivaji College 4th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 5th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 6th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 7th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 8th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 9th Cut off list
- Shivaji College 10th Cut off list