Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Off 2021: Shri Ram College released the 1st Cut Off will be available soon. Shri Ram College is a premier college under the University of Delhi (DU). It is also known as SRCC. Candidates can check this article to get all the details about the SRCC Cut Off 2021. The College was established in the year 1926. The Cut off list of the SRCC is released along with all the colleges affiliated to DU. If you are looking forward to the admissions in the Delhi University, SRCC then checks the cut off list below. Verify if you are qualified for the admissions. Stay tuned with us.
The Factors that are responsible for the Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut-Off 2021 are:
- Number of Applications for Shri Ram College of Commerce Programmes 2021
- Highest and Lowest Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Number of Seats in a particular program and college etc
The Official website of Shri Ram College of Commerce is- http://www.srcc.edu/
Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Off Lists 2021
We will also provide you Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offs 2021 below when officials release it.
- Shri Ram College 1st Cut Off 2021 – To be notified
- Shri Ram College of Commerce 2nd Cut Off 2021 – To be notified
- Shri Ram College of Commerce 3rd Cut Off 2021 – To be notified
- Shri Ram College of Commerce 4th Cut Off 2021 – To be notified
- Shri Ram College of Commerce 5th Cut Off 2021 – To be notified
SRCC Admission 2021 Procedure
After the declaration of the Delhi University Admission Cut Off Lists by the University, candidates have to report to the college of his/her choice as per the schedule of the DU Admission.
Here the candidates, have to fill in the college form and the University Enrollment Form. Then the documents of the candidates will be verified and submitted and the payment of the admission fees is done.
If the candidates’ name is not available in the first cut-off list of any of the DU affiliated colleges then, they could be considered in the next upcoming list. So the candidates are requested to check the SRCC cut-off lists as soon as it is available on the desired college website.
Documents Required during SRCC Counseling 2021
The documents that are required for SRCC Counselling 2021 is as follows-
- 10thClass Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12thClass Marksheet and passing certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and other certificates (for PG Courses)
- Recent Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
SRCC Cut-Off lists are very important for each and every candidate as it decides the future of the candidate. The SRCC cut-off is the minimum number of marks that is secured in the XII Board Examination that allows a candidate to get a seat in his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is the limited bar/set decided by the SRCC College or the University to offer admission. If a candidate secures more than the SRCC cut-off mark or exacts to the cut-off marks that means that the candidate is selected/ qualified. Below the cut-off marks states that the candidate is not qualified.
Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut off 2019
[cutoff collection=’du’ query=’L =2019 :: B = Shri Ram College of Commerce’ tableheading=’Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offs 2019′ ]
Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut off 2018
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2018 :: B = Shri Ram College of Commerce’ tableheading=’Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offs 2018′ ]
SRCC Cut Off 2017
The Cut Off list for the Academic Year is not yet released yet. Shri Ram College of Commerce Previous year Cut off the list is given in the table below.
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2017 :: B = Shri Ram College of Commerce’ tableheading=’Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offs 2017′ ]