South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Indian Railways released another notification for all the aspiring candidates who are wishing to get a job under Indian Railways. The Railway Recruitment Board of South Central Railway Recruitment (RRC SCR) has released a recruitment notification for 4103 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts. The RRC SCR Official Notification was released on 18th June 2018 and the last date to apply for the Posts is 17th July 2018. Interested candidates can check out this article to get all the details about the Apprentice Railway Posts and its other details.
- 1 South Central Railway Recruitment (RRC SCR) 2018 Highlights
- 2 South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apprentice: Important Dates
- 3 South Central Railway Vacancy for Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 4 South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Fees
- 6 RRC SCR Mode of Selection/ Recruitment 2018
- 7 South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2018
South Central Railway Recruitment (RRC SCR) 2018 Highlights
- South Central Railway Department released an Official Notification for 4103 Apprentice Posts.
- The Official Notification was released on 18th June 2018.
- The Application Forms are available from 18th June 2018 to 17th July 2018.
- The Mode of the Application Form is Offline.
About South Central Railway Recruitment (RRC SCR)
South Central Railway was formed on 02.10.1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway carved out and merged into a new zone. The S. C Railway presently has 6 divisions – Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur, and Nanded. The Railway Division serves the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra and certain portions of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh states.
Also, Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apprentice: Important Dates
|Release of the Official Notification||18th June 2018|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||18th June 2018|
|Last Date of the Application Form||17th July 2018|
|Dates for Examination||Will be notified soon|
South Central Railway Vacancy for Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Trade Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4103|
So. in the above section we have given the basic details about the Recruitment. Now if you are interested for this job, the first and foremost that is required is to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Fitting into the eligibility conditions for a particular recruitment job post is important. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then your application form will not be accepted.
So let’s check out the Eligibility conditions of South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
RRC SCR: Age- Limit and Nationality
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 24 years as on 18thJune 2018.
- Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Norms to the Reserved Category candidates. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates).
- Your Nationality must be Indian or must be a subject to Nepal, Bhutan or India.
RRC SCR: Educational Qualifications
- You must have scored 10th/ SSC with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute/ University with an ITI Trade Qualification.
Now, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of the Apprentice Recruitment 2018 of South Central Railway then proceed to check the further details about the Recruitment.
RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Fees
- A processing fees of Rs 100/- has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC Secunderabad- 500 025 payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
- The Application Fees is non-refundable.
- Application Fees is exempted to the SC/ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
RRC SCR Mode of Selection/ Recruitment 2018
- Candidates will be selected for imparting training under the basis of the merit list that is prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation with a minimum of 50% marks along with ITI Qualification.
- Candidates selected will be required to pass a prescribed Medical Examination as per the rules
- Training and Stipend- Training will be arranged as per the accordance and the syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- Candidates who are selected will be provided stipend at Apprenticeship.
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders are not eligible to apply for this posts as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2018
You have to submit the RRC SCR Apprentice Application Form Offline. There is no online process to fill in the application form. Candidates have to download the Application Form from the Official website and fill with the details and submit by making the payment through Demand Draft/ Postal Order along with the Prescribed documents.
You can submit your Application Form through any of your sources duly ensuring that the space provided for in the application is used by the forwarding authority for the purpose:
- Nearest Employee Exchanges
- SC/ST/OBC Organizations
- ITIs wherever existing
- Wards of Railway Employees through their Controlling Officers.
- You have submit the Apprentice Application Form in a prescribed format (Annexure- A) through any one of the above sources.
- The application form has to be filled in Hindi/ English in your own handwriting.
- A recent colored passport size photograph must be affixed on the application duly signed.
Also, Check Here for Latest Railway Jobs
Important Documents to be submitted along with South Central Railway Recruitment Application Form 2018
You must submit the following list of the documents/ certificates (self-attested photocopies) along with the Application Form.
- 10th/ SSC Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- ITI Certificate with consolidated marksheets of all the years.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST (Annexure A) and OBC (Annexure B)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate for PWD Candidates (Annexure D)
- Two Identical Passport Size Photographs
The Application Forms are available on the Official Portal – scr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date to submit the Application Form is 17th July 2018.