- 1 RRC SER Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC SER Recruitment 2018
- 3 Important Highlights of South East Central Railway Recruitment
- 4 Important Dates
- 5 Eligibility Criteria and Nationality of RRC SER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 6 Educational Qualifications:
- 7 Mode of Application Form, Fees and Payment Mode of RRC SER
- 8 Things to keep in mind before Applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- 9 Application Procedure of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 10 Points To Be Noted
RRC SER Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC SER Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of South Eastern Railway is going to announce the RRC SER Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway SER Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway SER Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC SER Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the SER Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC SER. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell, SER|
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Level 1 Officers|
|Official Notification Number||RRC CEN 01/2019|
|Number of Vacancies||1,00,000 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC SER Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of South Eastern Railway is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC SER Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC SER Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC SER Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell SER Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC SER Recruitment 2018
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 has released a recruitment notification for 1785 Apprentice Posts on 22nd October 2018. The RRC SER has published this notification online. The Application Process of Engagement of Act Apprentice 2018-19 starts from 22 October 2018 and the last date of the Online Application Process is 22nd November 2018 (17:00 Hours). Candidates who are interested for this post can go through the Notification details and check the eligibility criteria and fill in the application form before the deadline.
Important Highlights of South East Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the RRC||RRC SER (South East Central Railway)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Number of vacancies||1785 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||22nd November 2018 (17:00 hours)|
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 22nd October 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – 22nd November 2018 (17:00 Hours)
Eligibility Criteria and Nationality of RRC SER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 15 years.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate must be 24 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norm.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed with Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks along with an ITI Certificate from a relevant trade granted by NCVT.
Mode of Application Form, Fees and Payment Mode of RRC SER
- The Mode of the Application Form is online.
- The Application Fees for General Category candidates is Rs 100/- and
- The application fees is exempted for Reserved Category (SC/ST)/ PWD/ Women
- Mode of Payment of Fees can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Wallets.
Things to keep in mind before Applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id and a Mobile Number. The Mobile Number and E-mail id should be active.
- Keep a scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signature. The Specifications of the photograph must be 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG Format, 100 DPI, 20 to 50 KB File Size.
- The Specifications of Signature- JPG/JPEG Format and 100 DPI and 5 to 20 Kb.
Application Procedure of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website and click on the “New Registration”
- Select the Unit, Sub- Unit, and Trade you wish to submit and click on the continue button.
- In the second stage – fill in the basic details including e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Validation of E-mail ID and Registration Number generation is done and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application fees
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the South Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form 2018.
Click Here To Apply
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the official recruitment notification form and fill in the application form by the end of the last date of the application form (22nd November 2018).
The South-Eastern Railway, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Garden Reach Kolkata has declared centralized Notification for the Engagement of Apprentices Act for the year of 2018. The Notice number SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act. Apprentices 2018. Online applications are available for the eligible and interested candidates. The candidates are provided with training and workshops and other establishments of South-Eastern Railway. The applications are submitted online and no other mode of submission is acceptable. The opening date of the application form is 4th of December 2017 and Closing date of the Application Form 2nd January 2018. The closing time is 17:00 Hours.
Points To Be Noted
- In the application form, in the event of the OBC Vacancies notified above remaining unfilled, the same shall be filled up from among the UR Candidates. The unfilled SC Vacancies has to be filled by the ST Candidates or the vice-versa. If such arrangement is not being possible then the unfilled reserved vacancies will be filled up by the UR Candidates. (Rule 5 of the Apprentice Rules, 1992).
- 3% of the total slots are available for the PWD and ESM. This category vacancy is included in the overall vacancies and thus are not filled outside the notified vacancies.
- The candidates those who are selected against the ESM and PWD will be placed in the appropriate categories viz. UR/ST/SC/OBC to which they belong.
- For the Ex-Servicemen the following are eligible for the Reservation under the ESM Quota:
- Children of the deceased/disabled Ex-Servicemen including those killed/disabled during peacetime.
- Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving Officers
- Persons with Disabilities:
- The PWD candidates with low vision, vision impairment less than 6/18 to 6/60 with best correction in the better eye or reduction of fields less than 50 degrees or Hemianopia with macular involvement or altitudinal defect involving lower field candidates.
- Only locomotor/cerebral palsy (OH) with no deferment in the spinal column and having not less than 40% disability and Hearing Handicapped (HH) personnel survival having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency, as certified by a duly constituted Medical Board by the Central or the State Government are eligible to apply. No hearing-aid is permitted.
- The types of deformities are suitable for the different posts are given below:
- Fitter: Lower limb partially damaged from one side.
- Turner: Lower limb partially damaged from one side.
- Machinist: Only small finger damaged
- Welder: A person without leg and without three fingers of one hand.
- Electrician: Partial Lower Limb candidates
- Painter: One upper and lower limb partially damaged
- Carpenter: One upper and lower limb partially damaged.
- Refrigerator and AC Mechanic: Only one lower limb partially working and small finger of each hand damaged can also be considered.
- Mechanic (Diesel): Upper limb partially damaged, lower limb partially damaged on one side can also be considered. Little finger and ring finger damaged on both the hands can also be considered.