South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 has released a recruitment notification for 1785 Apprentice Posts on 22nd October 2018. The RRC SER has published this notification online. The Application Process of Engagement of Act Apprentice 2018-19 starts from 22 October 2018 and the last date of the Online Application Process is 22nd November 2018 (17:00 Hours). Candidates who are interested for this post can go through the Notification details and check the eligibility criteria and fill in the application form before the deadline.
- 1 Important Highlights of South East Central Railway Recruitment
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Eligibility Criteria and Nationality of RRC SER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 4 Educational Qualifications:
- 5 Mode of Application Form, Fees and Payment Mode of RRC SER
- 6 Things to keep in mind before Applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- 7 Application Procedure of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 8 Points To Be Noted
Important Highlights of South East Central Railway Recruitment
|Name of the RRC||RRC SER (South East Central Railway)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Number of vacancies||1785 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||22nd November 2018 (17:00 hours)|
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 22nd October 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – 22nd November 2018 (17:00 Hours)
Eligibility Criteria and Nationality of RRC SER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 15 years.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate must be 24 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norm.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed with Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks along with an ITI Certificate from a relevant trade granted by NCVT.
Mode of Application Form, Fees and Payment Mode of RRC SER
- The Mode of the Application Form is online.
- The Application Fees for General Category candidates is Rs 100/- and
- The application fees is exempted for Reserved Category (SC/ST)/ PWD/ Women
- Mode of Payment of Fees can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Wallets.
Things to keep in mind before Applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id and a Mobile Number. The Mobile Number and E-mail id should be active.
- Keep a scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signature. The Specifications of the photograph must be 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG Format, 100 DPI, 20 to 50 KB File Size.
- The Specifications of Signature- JPG/JPEG Format and 100 DPI and 5 to 20 Kb.
Application Procedure of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website and click on the “New Registration”
- Select the Unit, Sub- Unit, and Trade you wish to submit and click on the continue button.
- In the second stage – fill in the basic details including e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Validation of E-mail ID and Registration Number generation is done and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application fees
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the South Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form 2018.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the official recruitment notification form and fill in the application form by the end of the last date of the application form (22nd November 2018).
The South-Eastern Railway, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Garden Reach Kolkata has declared centralized Notification for the Engagement of Apprentices Act for the year of 2018. The Notice number SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act. Apprentices 2018. Online applications are available for the eligible and interested candidates. The candidates are provided with training and workshops and other establishments of South-Eastern Railway. The applications are submitted online and no other mode of submission is acceptable. The opening date of the application form is 4th of December 2017 and Closing date of the Application Form 2nd January 2018. The closing time is 17:00 Hours.
Points To Be Noted
- In the application form, in the event of the OBC Vacancies notified above remaining unfilled, the same shall be filled up from among the UR Candidates. The unfilled SC Vacancies has to be filled by the ST Candidates or the vice-versa. If such arrangement is not being possible then the unfilled reserved vacancies will be filled up by the UR Candidates. (Rule 5 of the Apprentice Rules, 1992).
- 3% of the total slots are available for the PWD and ESM. This category vacancy is included in the overall vacancies and thus are not filled outside the notified vacancies.
- The candidates those who are selected against the ESM and PWD will be placed in the appropriate categories viz. UR/ST/SC/OBC to which they belong.
- For the Ex-Servicemen the following are eligible for the Reservation under the ESM Quota:
- Children of the deceased/disabled Ex-Servicemen including those killed/disabled during peacetime.
- Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving Officers
- Persons with Disabilities:
- The PWD candidates with low vision, vision impairment less than 6/18 to 6/60 with best correction in the better eye or reduction of fields less than 50 degrees or Hemianopia with macular involvement or altitudinal defect involving lower field candidates.
- Only locomotor/cerebral palsy (OH) with no deferment in the spinal column and having not less than 40% disability and Hearing Handicapped (HH) personnel survival having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency, as certified by a duly constituted Medical Board by the Central or the State Government are eligible to apply. No hearing-aid is permitted.
- The types of deformities are suitable for the different posts are given below:
- Fitter: Lower limb partially damaged from one side.
- Turner: Lower limb partially damaged from one side.
- Machinist: Only small finger damaged
- Welder: A person without leg and without three fingers of one hand.
- Electrician: Partial Lower Limb candidates
- Painter: One upper and lower limb partially damaged
- Carpenter: One upper and lower limb partially damaged.
- Refrigerator and AC Mechanic: Only one lower limb partially working and small finger of each hand damaged can also be considered.
- Mechanic (Diesel): Upper limb partially damaged, lower limb partially damaged on one side can also be considered. Little finger and ring finger damaged on both the hands can also be considered.