Southern Railways has invited the application for various posts announcing the vacancies in Para Medical Categories from all over the country. The candidates who are interested and are eligible for the post can apply for the posts by visiting the official website. Southern Railways Application Form is available on the official website of the Southern Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell).
The ParaMedical Southern Railways Recruitment applications are to be submitted through online mode only any application form sent through posts will not be accepted. The applications must be filled before the end of the closing date which is 27/08/2018 till 5:00 pm. All the important information regarding the recruitment drive is given in the article below. Candidates applying for the posts must check their eligibility to for the engagement of Para Medical Recruitment and then fill in the application form.
The ParaMedical Southern Railways Recruitment is for various posts like Nursing Supritendent, Radiographer, Pharmacist, ECG Technician and Laboratory Assistant etc. Candidates interested should go through the article below to find all the details. The Southern Railways Recruitment will be appointing candidates on the full-time contractual basis. Only one application from each candidate applying for only one category is acceptable. If a candidate submits more than one application, the candidature of such candidate will be canceled.
Important details about the recruitment
|Recruitment Board||Southern Railways (Railway Recruitment Cell)|
|Post Name||Para Medical Staff|
|Number of Posts||71|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting of Application||27th July 2018|
|Ending of Application||27th August 2018, 5:00PM|
|Cadre||Level in VII CPC Pay Matrix||Vacancy||Gen||OBC||SC||ST|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||6||24||12||6||4||2|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||3||7||4||2||1||–|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railways Para Medical Recruitments 2018
The candidates interested in the recruitment drive must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment examination. The following eligibility criteria will be followed by the Southern Railways for the recruitment of Para Medical vacancies.
Age: The candidate must be between the age of 18 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2019. 5 year of relaxation in the age limit for SC/ST Candidate, 3-year relaxation for OBC candidates, and 10 years relaxation for the PwD candidates.
Nationality: The candidate must belong to the Indian National.
Educational Qualifications: Educational Qualifications for each category in the below table. Candidates are advised to check the specific category they are applying in to find the educational qualification required for them to be eligible.
|Nursing Supritendent (20-40years)||Certified and registered Nurse, must have passed 3 yr course in General Nursing, from Intitution recognised by Indian Nursing Counsil or Bsc. Nursing|
|Health & Malaria Inspector (18-33years)||BSc. With chemistry as one of the subject+ one yr diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector, or NTC|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician (20-33years)||Bsc plus diploma in Haemodialysis or 2 yr satisfactory house training/experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.|
|Extension Educator (22-35yars)||Graduation in Sociologywith 2 yr diploma in Health Education from recognized University|
|Radiographer (18-33years)||10+2 with Physics and Chemistry diploma in Radiography/ Xray Technician, Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography will be preferred.|
|Pharmacist (20-35years)||10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy or Btech degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university|
|ECG Technician (18-33years)||10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/ diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology.|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr. II (18-33years)||12th with Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized University.|
How To Apply For the Engagement of Para Medical Categories Recruitment
The candidates that are interested in the Southern Railways Para Medical Recruitment 2018 need to fill in the Paramedical Southern Railways Application Form 2018 which is available on the official website. The complete process for the application is given below. The candidate must check the official notification to see if they follow the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should visit the official website, rrcmas.in
- The Link under the heading “Engagement of PARAMEDICAL Categories on Contract Basis”needs to be clicked.
- On the new tab, The candidate would find the link to register. Candidate should click on the register for the first time registration.
- Another link will be opened. The candidate would be required to select the category for which they are interested to apply.
- The webpage will display the specific eligibility and vacancy for the post.
- Candidate should check and “Proceed to Next Page”.
- Next Page will be explaining about the application filling process. Candidate should read the declaration and “Select to Fill the new Application Form.
- The candidate would be required to fill in the Personal Details, Communication Details, Education Details, Identification and other Additional Details.
- Candidate should check the details filled in the Form and Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
Candidates applying for the SR Para Medical Posts on full time contract basis in response to this notification have to pay the prescribed fee online as detailed below:
- For UR / OBC candidates, application fee is Rs.500/-.
(Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test. )
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women/ Economically Backward/Minority Candidates, application fee is Rs.250/-.
(Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.)
|Offical Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Southern Railway (RRC SR) Safaiwala Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018: The notification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 has been released for the selection of candidates to the posts of Safaiwala. There are total 257 vacancies against which a candidate can submit their application. Candidates should read Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment notification 2018 to get the detailed information. Southern Railway Safaiwala application can be filled in online mode till 27th August 2018.
Important Dates of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
SR Safaiwala Recruitment application begins
Last date to apply for Southern Railway 2018 Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for SR Safaiwala Recruitment 2018
A candidate should meet Southern Railway Safaiwala eligibility criteria so that he/she can apply for the released vacancies. RRC SR Safaiwala notification should be read by all interested candidates to get the details of the required qualifications. Southern Railway Safaiwala application of a non-eligible candidate will not be accepted. The interested candidates can check the required qualification from below.
A candidate should have passed Class 10th from a recognised Board.
The age of a candidate should be in between 18 to 33 Years. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall be eligible for age relaxation as per the government rules.
RRC Southern Railway Safaiwala Vacancy Details
Candidates who are eligible and interested in the Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment can check the details of vacant posts from the table given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment: Pay Scale for Safaiwala
Level in VII CPC Pay Matrix
Total Emoluments including all allowances
Southern Railway Safaiwala Bharti Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to participate in Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment process has to fill the application form available in online mode only. Southern Railway Safaiwala application form should be filled with correct details only. The steps to fill the application form is given below.
Click on the link given on this page –
Click on the register button.
Fill the basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Age, DOB, Address, Contact Number etc. to register yourself.
Upload photo and signature in the required format and file size.
Make payment of the application fee using Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking.
Take the printout of the filled in application form for further use.
Southern Railway Bharti 2018 for safaiwala: Application Fee
A candidate has to pay the requisite fee for the submission of Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment application form. The details of application fee is mentioned below.
UR / OBC candidates
SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority candidates
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Southern Railway Recruitment (RRC SR) 2018 – 64 Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
Southern Railway, RRC Chennai has released a Recruitment Notification for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. A General Departmental Competitive Examination will be held for recruiting Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. This Competitive Examination will be held for filling up 25% of seat vacancies on the basis of Direct Recruitment Quota Vacancies. The Competitive Exam will be held for the Junior-Clerk-cum Typist Post.
About RRC SR Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Position 2018
- About 25% seats are reserved for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist under Southern Railway, RRC Chennai through GDCE, which means that total 74 seats are reserved for these posts.
- The Competitive Exam will be conducted, only for the employees who are working in the Lower Grade Position to get promotion in the Higher Job Posts.
- This competitive exam only focuses on the Group- ‘C’ and ‘D’ employees of Southern Railway working in all the Departments/ Branches of the Headquarters/ Divisions/ Extra Divisions, Construction Units etc.
- The last date to submit the application form is 23rd April 2018. The Application Forms are available online in the Official website of the RRC Southern Railway.
Check Here for more Railway Jobs 2018
Important Dates for RRC SR Recruitment 2018
The last date to submit the Application Form is 23rd April 2018 at 17:00 Hours.
RRC SR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age and Nationality:
- The maximum age of the candidate for General Category is 42 Years, for ST/SC Category, it is 47 years and for OBC Category, it is 45 years as 01.07.2018
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate must have passed 12thwith not less than 50% marks. Securing 50% marks will not be insisted upon the ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen Candidates and for the Graduate Candidates.
- The candidate must have a typing proficiency of 30 words/minute in English, 25 words/minute in Hindi on Computer/ Type-Writer.
RRC SR Vacancies 2018 for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
Total 74 Vacancies are reserved for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist. The distribution of the vacancies for various categories are:
|Categories||Number of Vacancies|
RRC SR Recruitment Salary Structure 2018
- Pay Matrix Level-2 with a Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-.
How To Fill RRC Southern Railway Application Form 2018
The Application Forms are available online. Candidates have to download the application form and submit it to the given address below (in the later section).
- Visit the website- rrcmas.in
- Click on Download Application.
- Fill in the Application Form with correct details and submit it.
- There is no need to attach any attested copies of certificates such as Proof, Educational certificates or community/caste certificate.
- The certificates and documents will be checked when called for the Document Verification.
The eligible Group- C and D Employees can submit their application form in the prescribed format directly to RRC Chennai to the below-mentioned address by Post or in Person: “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell. No. 5 Dr. P. V Cherian Crescent Road Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai 600 008” Any Incomplete Application Forms will lead to the rejection of the Application Forms. The Application Form must be in Prescribed Format. Check Here For RRB Admit Card 2018 Candidates can download the Application Format and submit it to the mentioned Address before 23rd April 2018. Application forms will be disqualified if submitted after closing dates.
RRC SR Application Form Submission:
RRC SR Selection Procedure for Junior-cum-Typist Post 2018
The eligible Group- C and D Employees can submit their application form in the prescribed format directly to RRC Chennai to the below-mentioned address by Post or in Person:
Railway Recruitment Cell.
No. 5 Dr. P. V Cherian Crescent Road
Behind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai 600 008”
Any Incomplete Application Forms will lead to the rejection of the Application Forms. The Application Form must be in Prescribed Format.
Check Here For RRB Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download the Application Format and submit it to the mentioned Address before 23rd April 2018. Application forms will be disqualified if submitted after closing dates.
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
I WANT TO APPLY FOR RAILWAY PO CLERK DIVISION POST TYPIST I AM 12th PASS AND PURSING GRADUTION KINDLY PLEASE REFER ME THE DEATAILS
for modal paper
sir nanu rrb group d postge application hakiddini. adre photograf nalli date and name hakilla sir.
any option for modify the application sir.
nan application reject agutta sir plz reply me sir plz.