SSC CGL Recruitment 2018: SSC CGL 2018 Registration has ended now. Candidates have must take the printout of their SSC CGL Application and Keep it Safe. SSC has extended the dates of the Application Form for SSC CGL 2018. Candidates can now fill in the Application Form till 5th June 2018 (Till 5:00 Pm). Direct link to Apply for SSC CGL Application 2018 is available here. The online application starts from 5th May 2018 and The last date to submit online application form is 4th Jun 2018. SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online link is available below in the article.
The Staff Selection Committee conducts SSC CGL 2018 exam to recruit applicants for various posts in Ministries and Department of the Government of India and Sub-Ordinate Offices. This Exam is conducted once in every year and lakhs of candidates apply for the recruitment of Group “B” and “C” Posts. In this article, we will provide you complete information about SSC CGL 2018 Application Form.
SSC CGL Application Form Date
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||5th May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th June 2018 (Till 5:00 Pm) extended|
|Admit Card||1st week July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier I Examination||25th July to 20th August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier I Result||Will be updated later|
|Admit Card SSC CGL Tier II||Will be Updated Later|
|SSC CGL Tier II Examination||27th November 2018 to 30th November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier II Result||Will be updated later|
How to Fill SSC CGL 2018 Application Form Online
SSC CGL Application Form 2018 has to be filled online and SSC CGL Application Form filling process comprises of two-step procedure:
- Part I (Registration)
- Part II (Filling up of the Application Form)
Part-I (Registration) Procedure:
- Visit the Official Website- ssc.nic.in and click on SSC CGL Application Form Link.
- You will be redirected to the Registration Page, now click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Basic Information such as Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Parents Name, Mobile Number, Category, Aadhaar Card Number, Address Details etc.
- The Column 1 and 2 consists of the Examination Details such as Exam Center and Code.
- Fill the Code that asks for the Age Relaxation. This is present in the column 12.1
- Post Preferences are in Column 13.
- Column 15 is regarding the Minority Communities while in Column 17, enter the Aadhaar Number.
- Educational Qualification details are in the Column 18.
- Address Details have to be filled from Column 20 to 22.
- After filling all the details, select “I Agree” button after declaration once filled the correct information. No corrections will be entertained after the final submission.
- A Page with a Unique Registration Number will be generated when you click on “I Agree” button.
- Note down the Registration Number and take the printout of the page.
- Without the Payment, uploading of the photograph, scanned signature the application form is incomplete.
- Pay the Application Fees in the application fees section.
- To Continue with the Part II of the Application Form, enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Part-II (Filling up of the Online Application Form):
- Pay the Application Fees and upload the scanned photograph.
- The scanned photograph should be in JPG Format with a file size of 12Kb – 4Kb.
- Candidates have to upload Scanned Signature.
- The Scanned Signature should be in JPG Format and the file size must be between 1Kb to 12Kb.
- An e-mail will be sent to your E-mail ID informing that your application form is successfully submitted.
- Take the Printout of the Application Form and the Copy of Challan Form.
Download Here – SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Things to be Noted while filling the Online Application Form
While filling SSC CGL Application Form 2018, candidates must note the following instructions:
- Read the Instructions carefully before filling SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018.
- Fill the correct information and re-check all the details before submitting the application form.
- Fill the Application Form before the deadline date to avoid Technical Issues.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 27 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 30 years.
- Candidates should have a Graduate Degree and the candidates who are in the final year of the graduation are also eligible for SSC CGL 2018 with their provisional degrees.
- For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce/ Business Studies/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Business Economics.
- For Junior Statistical Officer:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12 standard level.
- Bachelor’s Degree at any subject with Statistics as one of the core subjects at Degree Level.
Also, Check Here – Latest Government Jobs
SSC CGL 2018 Age Relaxation Criteria
|Category||Age Relaxation Years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
Check Your Age Eligibility
|Age-Limit||Date of Birth|
|18-27 year||Born not earlier than 02.August.1990 and not later than 01.August.1999|
|20-27 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1990 and not later than 01.August.1999|
|20-30 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1987 and not later than 01.August.1997|
|32 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1985 and not later than 01.August.1999|
SSC CGL Application Fee
- The Cost of the Application Fees is Rs 100/-
- Application Fees is exempted for ST/SC/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- The Application Fees can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card.
- If the candidate is making the payment through cash then he/she should take the printout of the challan that is generated online. Deposit the fee in any SBI Branch and then continue with Part-II Registration Process.