The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) is an examination conducted to recruit the candidates for Group B and Group C in the various Ministries, Departments and Organisation of Government of India.In this article we are provide complete information about SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern.
The SSC CGL Tier 4 will comprise of Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). The DEST is taken for Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax) and the CPT is taken by the candidates for the post of CSS (Assistant), MEA (Assistant), Inspector (Central Inspector), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner) respectively.
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2017
|Online Application Start Date||16/05/2017|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Form||16/06/2017|
|Date of Tier 3 examination||Will be Notified Soon|
|Date of Tier-IV examination||Will be Notified Soon|
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 4 Exam Pattern
An applicant has to appear in DEST and CPT after qualifying SSC CGL Tier 3. The details of the SSC CGL Tier 4 DEST and CPT details are given below:
- Data Entry Skill Test (DEST): The DEST is taken to check the typing speed of the candidates. The candidates will be given an article in English. The candidates will have to type 8000 words in 1 hour i.e. 2000 words in 15 minutes. There is relaxation for physically handicapped candidates wherein 80 minutes will be allowed for them. The candidates who will appear in CPT does not require to take DEST.
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT):The CPT is taken to check the candidate’s proficiency in
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 15 minutes
- Microsoft Excel: 15 minutes
- Word Processing Test: 2000 Key Depression
Important Points to remember for SSC CGL Tier 4 examination
- The candidates who will qualify the SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination will only be eligible for SSC CGL Tier 3 and SSC CGL Tier 4.
- The SSC CGL Tier 4 DEST & CPT examination will be of qualifying nature.
- The candidates are not required to carry their laptop, the computer system will be provided to them at the examination venue.
- The marks scored by the candidates in the SSC CGL Tier 4 examination will not be counted in the merit but it is compulsory to qualify the SSC CGL Tier 4 to get the desired post.
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern & Syllabus|