SSC CPO SI (Sub-Inspector) Application Form 2018 Released On 3rd March 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India body formed on 4 November 1975. The SSC has its Headquarter located in New Delhi. There are seven regional offices of SSC at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It has two sub-regional offices in Raipur and Chandigarh.The interested candidates can fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form Here.
The SSC CPO SI is an entrance exam conducted every year for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (DP), Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF), Sub Inspector in Central Reserved Security Force (CRPF), Sub Inspector in Shashtra Seema Bal (SSB), Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Security Force (ITBP), Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
27/12/2018 Latest Update: The SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF is going to start from 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019. The Admit Cards will release 15 days before the examinations.
- 1 Check Exam Dates
- 2 Important Dates of SSC CPO SI 2018 (Delhi Police SI Recruitment)
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO SI 2018
- 4 SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card
- 5 Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSC CPO SI 2018
- 6 SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2018 for Paper – I
- 7 SSC CPO SI Syllabus for Paper – II
- 8 SSC CPO SI 2018 Physical Endurance Test (PET) Details
- 9 SSC CPO SI 2018 Physical Standard Test (PST) Details
- 10 SSC CPO SI 2018 Result
Check Exam Dates
According to the SSC CPO SI 2018 Notification there are 1223 tentative vacancies for which the eligible candidates will be recruited.
Important Dates of SSC CPO SI 2018 (Delhi Police SI Recruitment)
|Date of Advertisement||03rd March 2018|
|Online Application Form Begins||03rd March 2018|
|Last Date for submission of the Application Form||13th April 2018|
|Last date for Challan Generate||13th April 2018|
|Last date for Fee Payment in Offline mode||16th April 2018|
|Tier I Exam Date||12/03/2019 – 16/03/2019|
|Tier II Exam Date||Will be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO SI 2018
The candidates desiring to apply for SSC CPO SI 2018 (Delhi Police SI Recruitment) are advised to go through the eligibility criteria very carefully. It is because if any candidate is found ineligible for the post he/she has applied for, then their candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for SSC CPO SI 2018 is as follows.
- For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (DP): A candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised University and must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle and Car).
- For Others: A candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
- A candidate’s age should be between 20 – 25 Years as on 01.08.2018.
- The candidates born on or before 02.08.1993 and after 01.08.1998 are not eligible.
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Ex-servicemen (ExS)||3 years after deduction of the military service|
|For Group “B” posts:|
Central Government Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.||10 (5+5) Years|
|For ASI in CISF: |
Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date
|Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 45 Years of age|
|The Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|For Group “C” posts only:|
Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.
|Up to 35 Years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Departmental Candidates for vacancies in Delhi Police only: |
Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|Up to 30 Years of age|
|Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 33 Years of age|
|Departmental Candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 Years of age|
- A candidate should be the citizen of India or
- A candidate should be the citizen of Bhutan provided that eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India or
- A candidate should be the citizen of Nepal provided that eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India or
- A candidate who is Tibetan refugee and came to India before 1stJanuary 1962 and is permanently settled in India provided that eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India or
- An Indian origin candidate migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam provided that eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.
Application Form of SSC CPO SI 2018
The Online Application of SSC CPO SI 2018 begins from 03rd March 2018. The Application Form of SSC CPO SI 2018 is available on the SSC website. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can visit the website and fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form. The SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form will be accepted in online mode only. The last date to fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form is 13th April 2018. The candidates should read the instructions very carefully before filling the Registration/Application Form.
Procedure to fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form
The candidates may follow the given steps to fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form.
- Visit the website 184.108.40.206/sicpo2018.
- For the new registration, go to the ‘New Registration’ section and register yourself by filling Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Caste Category, Educational Details, Permanent Address etc.
- On the submission of the Registration Form, Registration Id and Password will be provided. Keep that Registration Id and Password safely because it will be required for any communication with SSC in future.
- If you have already registered then move to the ‘Apply Part’ and log in to your account by using Registration Number and Password.
- After the submission of the Registration Form, the candidates are required upload recent colour photograph (more than 4KB but less than 20 KB) and Signature (more than 1 KB but less than 12 KB).
- The registration process will complete after the upload of the photo and signature.
- After completing the Registration Process, move to fill up the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form.
- If there is any error in the data filled by the candidate at the time of Registration, then it can be edited before filling up the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form.
- Fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form with the required details and verify the data before final submission of the SSC CPO SI Application Form 2018.
- A candidate is required to indicate in his/ her Application Form, the name of Post for which he/ she would like to be considered in order of preference.
The code for various posts are as follows:
A – Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
B – Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
C – Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
D – Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
E – Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
F – Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
G – Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- After final submission of the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form, the candidates will not get any chance to make the correction.
- After the successful submission of the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form, the candidates have to pay the requisite fee. The Application Fee for SSC CPO SI is Rs. 100/-.
- After the successful payment of the Application Fee, take the printout of the filled in SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form and preserve it for further use.
Payment of SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Fee
The Application Fee of SSC CPO SI 2018 is Rs. 100/- and it can be paid in online as well as in offline mode.
- The SSC CPO SI Application Fee can be paid in online mode by using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- The candidates can pay the SSC CPO SI Application Fee through SBI Challan in offline mode.
- The last date to pay the SSC CPO SI Application Fee in online mode is 02ndApril 2018 till 5:00 PM whereas the last date for payment in offline mode is 05th April 2018 till 5:00 PM.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card
The SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit card release date is not announced by the officials but it will be available on the website of SSC one week before the commencement of the examination. The candidates who will successfully submit the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form can only download the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card. The SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card will be published on the website of the concerned Regional Offices.
Method to Download the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card
The candidates can access the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card in the following ways:
- Visit the regional website of SSC.
- Enter the Applicant Name/Applicant Father’s Name/Date of Birth and the given code.
- The SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Verify the details given on the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card.
- Take the printout of it and preserve it for the further use.
- The SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card will not be sent by post to any candidate.
- If any candidate will unable to download the SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2018 then he/she must contact the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) of the commission with details such as registration ID, proof of fee payment, copy of online application form.
Details on the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will find the following details on the SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant.
- The applicant’s Father Name.
- The applicant’s Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Category of the Applicant.
- Photo & Signature of the Applicant.
- Date and Venue for the entrance exam.
- Other instructions which are to follow at the time of the examination.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSC CPO SI 2018
The SSC CPO SI 2018 examination will consist of the Paper I, Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test, Paper II and Medical Examination. The syllabus and details of the exam pattern are given below.
Exam Pattern for Paper – I
|Part||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||02 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Exam Pattern for Paper – II
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||02 Hours|
SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2018 for Paper – I
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
General Knowledge and General Awareness
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates‟ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number 9 Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics if any.
Candidate’s ability to understand correct English, his/her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO SI Syllabus for Paper – II
English Language & Comprehension
Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate‟s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Physical Endurance Test (PET) Details
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
SSC CPO SI 2018 Physical Standard Test (PST) Details
|Candidate’s Category||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|For male candidates only (General)||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For Female candidates only (General)||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
SSC CPO SI 2018 Result
The SSC CPO SI 2018 Result will be announced after the commencement of the entrance examination. The result will be published on the regional website of the SSC. The SSC CPO SI 2018 Result will contain the score and the rank obtained by the candidate. The rank list of SSC CPO SI 2018 will be arranged in descending order of the ranking. The candidate qualifying the Paper – I of SSC CPO SI 2018 will get the call for Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test.
4 CommentsAdd a Comment
Sir is post k liye hieght aur eyeside ka kya h
For female candidate –
Height – 157 cm
good – 6/6
worst – 6/9
sir graduation passing year 2018(june) is also eligible for this posts or not.i hope that u will be giving me the reply.
The last date to fill the SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form is 02nd April 2018.But you will complete your graduation in june 2018 and minimum eligibility criteria is graduation.