SSC GD Constable is one of the recruitment exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The examination is held for the recruitment to the posts of Constable GD in CAPF, NIA &SSC, and Rifleman in Assam Rifles examination. The recruitment of SSC GD Constable will be done on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Medical examination will be conducted by The Central Armed Police Force while the written examination will be organized by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC).In this article we are provide complete information about SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018.
The SSC GD Constable Application Form was available from 23rd December 2017 and the last date to apply was 23rd January 2018. The date of the exam is 18th-28th June 2018, applicants who have filled up their Application Form in completion will be eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates for GD Constable Post will be selected through the mode of the written exam, Medical exam, Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test. Female Candidates will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs.
Check Here More Information about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
The Applicants can through the important dates of the examination. The table contains the schedule for different exam tiers:
|Online registration process commencing from||23rd December 2017|
|The last date of the Registration process||23rd January 2018|
|Written exam||18th June 2018 to 28th June 2018|
|Written Exam Admit Card download date||Mid of May 2018 (Tentative)|
|Written Test Result Announcing Date||July 2018 (Tentative)|
|PST/PET Exam Date||Update soon|
|PST/PET Exam announcement||Update soon|
|Final Result||Update soon|
The candidates should go through the detailed instructions issued by Staff Selection Commission before filling the Application Form of SSC GD Constable. Once the candidate has cleared that he/she satisfies eligibility conditions, they can proceed for the Application Link. Applicants are required to provide details asked in the Application form and it should be noted that the information provided, personal details, academic details, contact details etc., should be valid and correct.
Steps to Apply for SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website of SSC that is – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- The new tab will be opened on the screen, click on the GD Constable tab
- Candidate should go through the instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form.
- After reading the instructions, start filling the online application form by filling correct information such as- Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile number, Category educational Qualification etc.
- Fill an identification mark in SSC Constable GD (The mark will be checked at the time of physical examination)
- Pay the application fees to complete the registration process. The Application will be accepted only after the payment of the fee.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future references.
Application Procedure for SSC GD Constable
The application procedure of SSC Constable GD 2018 exam will be in two parts. For Part 1 candidates are required to fill the common details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, email address, mobile number, and category and so on. After the completion of stage 1, aspirants have to click on submit button. After this step, they will get the registration number and password for the part 2. In this part, candidates have to enter their academic qualifications and in the final step have to upload their scanned photograph and signature at the definite size.
Application Fee for SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates and candidates belonging to ST, SC and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Fee payment can be done by two modes i.e. online and offline
- In online mode, candidates can pay the fee through SBI net-banking or any credit-debit card
- To pay offline, candidate should take a print out of challan generated online after the completion of part 1 of registration. Deposit the required fee along with the challan in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part 2 of the Registration.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the Application form. The eligibility conditions differ for every exam conducted by SSC. Since a large number of applications are invited every year, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before PST, PET, and written examination and therefore the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the requirements of educational qualification, age, nationality, physical standards etc. before applying for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing the Matriculation (10th) qualification in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- Post-Wise Qualification: For GD Constable Post the aspirant should be 10th pass in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: The changes were made by SSC in the past years in the age limit criteria. The new notification contains that for appearing in an exam the upper age limit will be 23 years and minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Nationality: Candidates who are interested to appear in SSC exam must have their nationality as Indian. This is the most basic requirement for all the government jobs in India
- A citizen of India
- A citizen of Nepal
- A citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India
- A person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age Relaxation under Category:
|Code No.||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper-age limit|
|09||Ex-servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the estimated date|
|10||Ex- servicemen (OBC)||06 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the estimated date|
|11||Ex- servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the estimated date|
|21||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. (unreserved)||5 Years|
|22||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. (OBC)||8 Years|
|23||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. (SC/ST)||
|33||Children or dependent of victim killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 Years
|34||Children or dependent of victim killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 Years|
|35||Children or dependent of victim killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||