The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. SSC was set up for conducting examination for the recruitment to various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in CAPF, NIA & SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018. In this article we provide information about SSC GD Constable Result.
SSC GD Constable Result 2018 will be announced in three stages. The candidates qualifying the written examination will be called for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and those who get shortlisted in PST will be eligible for the Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The recruitment of SSC GD Constable will be done on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Medical examination will be conducted by The Central Armed Police Force while the written examination will be organized by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The Application form for SSC GD Constable was available from 23rd December 2017 and the last date to apply was 23rd January 2018. The date of the exam is 18th – 28th June 2018, applicants who have filled up their Application Form in completion will be eligible to appear for the exam. Female Candidates will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs.
SSC GD Constable Cut-off 2018
The cut-off of SSC GD Constable Exam will be released by the Commission on the official website of SSC. The cut off is released separately for the Male and Female candidates on the basis of state-wise vacancies, Naxal affected areas and Border States.
The final merit list of the candidates will be prepared by the commission category-wise and state-wise without making any force allocation. Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result is also declared by them.
The minimum cut-off percentage will be as under:
- General and ex-servicemen: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
Medical Examination of the qualified candidates will be conducted by the CAPF’s and candidates will be informed in due course.
Final Cut off 2015-2017
Applicants can look for the result of the finally selected candidates of GD exam- 2015 in CAPF’s, NIA, SSA and Assam Rifles which is available on SSC website. The result was declared on 02/02/2017. Based on merit list declared by Staff Selection Commission, force allocation 51,678 (Male) and 5,336 (Female) provisionally selected candidates have been made by the Nodal agency i.e. CRPF to various CAPF’s.
SSC GD Constable Final Cut off (2015-2017) for Male candidates is provided in the pdf below. Applicants can go through it for reference.
SSC GD Constable Final Cut off (2015-2017) for Female Candidates is provided in the pdf below. Applicants can go through it for reference.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018
The Answer key of SSC GD Constable Exam will be released by the Commission on its official website. The answer keys will be available few days after the exam and candidates appeared for the entrance will be able to download it from the website. Some coaching institutes will also release the unofficial answer key. The candidate can calculate his/her performance on the basis of the answer key provided. Candidates can match the answers given by him/her to the ones given in the answer key and calculate the estimated marks.
Some details of the answer key:
- Answer Key of SSC GD Constable will be published online.
- SSC answer keys will be published for all sets and papers.
- Unofficial answer keys will also be published by few of the coaching institutes.
- Candidates can match the answers one by one. If the answer given by the candidate is same to the one given in the answer key, it is correct.
Steps to download the Answer Key of SSC GD Constable 2018
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Commission – ssc.nic.in
- click on the link to the Answer key.
- Enter the details such as Roll number, Sessions, Paper Language, Test form number.
- Click on submit after filling all the details.
- Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the answer key.
SSC GD Constable Result 2018
The SSC GD Constable Result 2018 will be announced in three stages. The candidates qualifying the written examination will be called for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and those who get shortlisted in PST will be eligible for the Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The Applicants can check their result by login in using their Registration ID and Date of Birth. A list of qualified candidates either indicating roll number wise/name wise status of having qualified the exam will be released. The Candidate must have their registration number details to check their SSC GD Constable Result.
Details of SSC GD Constable Result 2018:
- The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:
- Ex-Servicemen: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
- The Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC GD Constable result of the written examination. The list of the qualified candidates will be given to MHA/ Co-ordinating CAPF i.e. CRPF for Detailed Medical examination (DME).
- The final Merit List of the candidates category wise and state wise will be prepared by the commission without making any force allocation. Force Allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and final result will also be declared by them.
- MHA/CRPF will issue the call letters and will conduct the Detailed medical examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME). Also, collection of documents and verification will be done by MHA/CRPF at the time of Detailed Medical examination (DMS).
- The commission will process and declare the final merit list of selected candidates state-wise without making force allocation after the completion of Detailed Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- Based on the final merit list declared by the Commission, the MHA/CRPF will make force allocation etc. and declare the result.