Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting Multitasking Service examination (MTS) 2019 for the recruitment of Group-C and Non-Technical staff. Interested candidates will be required to fill up the SSC MTS Application Form available online on the regional websites of the Commission. The number of vacancies is announced by the commission which may vary from state and state. In this article, we are providing all information about SSC MTS (Multitasking) Application Form 2019.
Before proceeding to the SSC MTS Application Form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria for appearing in the entrance exam. Candidates can apply for SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2019 entrance exam only through online mode. The MTS (Multitasking) Application Form will be accepted only after all the entries are filled and submission of the Application Fee has been done successfully. It must be ensured that all the information provided in the Application Form is correct, Commission reserves the right of canceling the appointment otherwise.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019
The SSC MTS Application Form will be available online on the official website of the Commission – ssconline.nic.in. Candidates are advised to make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria before proceeding with SSC Multitasking Application Form. The Form should be filled with utmost care and candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly mentioned on the Commission’s website. Candidates can go through the important dates mentioned in the table below:
|Release of the notification and Application Form||to be announced soon|
|Last date for the submission of application Form||to be announced soon|
Procedure To Fill SSC MTS (Multitasking) Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of the Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in and click on the “Registration” button
- Fill up the details asked such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, candidate’s Date of Birth, the gender of the candidate.
- Enter the personal details, contact details and basic details
- Fill up all the required fields and click on the “submit” button
- Provisonal ID and Password will be generated after the successful registration
Application Form – SSC Multitasking
- Registered Candidates will be required to enter their Provisonal ID and password for login and proceeding further
- The Application part will be required to be filled up with the Personal Details, Educational Details, Contact Details and Permanent and temporary address for correspondance
- Next step will be of uploading Photograph and Signature. Certain instructions should be followed before uploading both the files:
|Size of the File||Width and Height||Format|
|Photograph||More than 4 kb and less than 12 kb|
100 pixel width by 120 pixel height
|Signature||More than 1 kb and less than 12 kb||40 pixel width by 60 pixel height||Jpg format|
- Once the Application Form is completely filled, the candidate should click on the final submit button saving all the data and details filled and can proceed further for payment window.
- Candidates can check for fee exemption option. If not eligible for fee exemption, the applicant can proceed by choosing either online or offline mode of payment.
Application Fee of SSC MTS Application Form
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- only. To pay the fee in cash, candidates should take print out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in pay branch of State Bank Of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
In this step, the candidate will be redirected to the bank site with the various payment option. If any kind of problem occurs due to a network problem, she/he has to wait for 48 working hours for the settlement problem. After the completion of payment, the candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/Print option on the default page.