UGC NET Admit Card 2018- NTA (National Testing Agency) will release UGC NET Admit card December 2018 on the official website. Candidates who have successfully applied for the UGC NET will be able to download the admit card. In order to download the admit card, candidates will have to use their registration number and password. The candidates can easily download the UGC NET Admit card by visiting the official website.
The admit card carries all the details related to the exam such as exam date, the venue for the exam, reporting time for the exam and many other things.
- 1 UGC NET Admit card 2018- Important Date
- 2 How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2018?
- 3 UGC NET Admit Card By Name And Date Of Birth
- 4 Details Printed on UGC NET Admit card 2018
- 5 Things to Carry at UGC NET Exam Venue
- 6 UGC NET 2018-19 July Admit Card
- 7 UGC NET Admit Card Details
- 8 How to Download UGC NET Admit Card (July) 2018
- 9 UGC NET Admit Card: Important Dates
UGC NET Admit card 2018- Important Date
Below we are providing some of the important dates that include UGC NET Admit card date. Candidates can look at the below table.
|Starting date to fill NTA Application form||1st September 2018|
|Last date to fill NTA Application form||30th September 2018|
|NTA UGC NET Admit card||19th November 2018|
|Exam Date||19-23rd December 2018|
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2018?
The NTA will release the admit card on the official website only. So, candidates will have to visit the official website only in order to download the admit card. While downloading the admit card, there are many students who face a lot of trouble, below we are providing some steps that candidates can follow to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website i.e www.nta.ac.in
- Click on the link that displays UGC NET Admit Card 2018.
- Submit your registration number and password.
- UGC NET Admit card December 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
UGC NET Admit Card By Name And Date Of Birth
The NTA will release the admit card on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card using their registration number and password. In order to download the UGC NET Admit card December 2018, candidates will have to visit the official website only since the NTA will release the admit card on the official. No candidates will receive their UGC NET Dec 2018 admit card via post or any other means.
Read Here– UGC NET Exam Date
Details Printed on UGC NET Admit card 2018
Candidates are advised to download UGC NET Dec 2018 admit card before the exam date. A lot of information is printed on the admit card. While downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that all the details printed on the admit card are true and correct. There are no errors in the details printed on the UGC NET hall ticket December 2018. The Admit card carries the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Caste Category
- Photo & Signature
- Date of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Examination Venue
- Other instructions to follow during the exam.
Things to Carry at UGC NET Exam Venue
Candidates must carry all the required documents in the exam. Without the documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. If the candidates do not bring proper documents in original, he will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Check the list of documents below that a candidate needs to carry:
- UGC NET Admit card 2018.
- A photo identity proof in original such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
UGC NET 2018-19 July Admit Card
UGC NET Admit Card 2018 has released now on 21st June 2018. UGC NET July Admit Card is available at official Website cbse.nic.in from 21 June 2018. You can download UGC NET admit card 2018 by entering required details. Candidates who have applied for UGC NET can get all the details about UGC NET 2018 Admit Card.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). The CBSE UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian candidates for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both. The Exam is conducted once a year. The UGC NET Hall Ticket will be available online on the Official Website – www.cbse.nic.in. The Admit card will not be sent through any other medium.
UGC NET Admit Card Details
UGC 2018 Admit Card has released on 21st June 2018. The UGC NET July Admit Card will be available online only. The Admit card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate to the Examination Venue. The UGC NET Examination will be held in July 2018.
UGC NET Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that contains all the essential details about the Examination. Without a valid admission card/ hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card (July) 2018
The step by step procedure to download UGC NET Admit Card 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website Link – cbsenet.nic.in or “Click on the link provided below“.
- Click on the Link “Click here for Login for Admit Card”
- Login using your “Application Number” and “Password”
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The UGC NET Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take the printout of it for future reference.
Details Printed on UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
The list of the details printed on UGC NET July 2018 Hall Ticket is as follows:
Also, Read Here – Latest Government Recruitment Jobs
- Name of Candidate
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Timing of the Examination
- Instructions/ Guidelines to be followed by the candidate
UGC NET Admit Card: Important Dates
You can download UGC NET July Admit Card from 21st June 2018. The Admit Card will be available online. The Examination will be conducted on 8th July 2018. Make sure that you check the Exam Date and Venue carefully to reach the Examination Centre on time. Do carry a valid Photo Identity Proof and recent passport size photograph.
|Exam date||8th July 2018||8th July 2018|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM(IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09.25 AM(IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test commences||09.30 AM(IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM(IST)|
General Instructions/ Guidelines to be followed by UGC NET Admit Card July 2018
You must the listed set of instructions before visiting the Examination Centre.
Also, Check Here – Latest Railway Jobs
- The UGC NET Admission Card is an important document. It serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing the Examination.
- You must re-check all the details and information which are printed on the UGC NET July Admit Card 2018.
- If there is any sort of discrepancy printed on UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket, then contact the concerned Exam Authority.
- Check you name, father’s name, exam centre address, exam date, and timing etc.
- Take an extra printout of the UGC NET July Hall Ticket in case you lose.
- Do not bring any sorts of electronic gadgets or devices.
- You are not allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission card or any other paper.
It is advised to download UGC NET 2018 Admit Card before the date of the Examination to avoid technical issues.