The whole procedure of the UP B.Ed counselling 2019 session will have to completed by the candidate in order to get admission in the aspired institute. The procedure will be involving the steps of the registration, fee payment, choice feeling, seat allotment, provisional allotment and then to report to the preferred institute. All the steps have been elucidated below:
In order to attend the counseling session, the applicants will have to register oneself. In order to register for the counseling, the applicant will have to log in using his/ her login details. If one forgets his/ her password, then he/ she can regenerate it with the help of the link which will be provided there itself. Post one logs in, he/ she will have to enter the required information.
One, who has applied but is in his last year of the qualifying examination or his/ her results have been just declared will have to enter the marks and then upload the scanned copy of his/ her mark sheet.
Step-2: Payment of the Counselling Fee
After that the candidate has registered himself/ herself, the applicant will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. One, who has completed the first step will have to pay Rs. 5750. This amount has to be paid through online mode only. One can note the fact that if he/ she is not allotted the seat, then Rs. 5000 will be refunded to the account of the candidate. The rest of the amount (Rs. 750) is non-refundable, as it will be the counseling fee.
Step-3: Choice Filling
The next step will be choice filling. In this step, one will have to opt for his/ her preferred courses and colleges. The step of the choice filling shall be done in an online manner. It is to be noted that the step of the choice filling will be important as the applicant will be allotted seat on the basis of the choices he/ she submits in the choice filling. The features of the procedure of Choice Filling are:
- One can choose as many options as they want.
- Candidates, who have secured a lower rank are advised to choose more choices in order to avoid the rejection in an allotment.
- The applicant will be able to preview and rearrange his/ her choices unlimited number of times till the final submission.
- The choices can be submitted in multiple sessions. Before logging out, there will be an option of the saving of the seats. If the applicant does not save the changes, they shall get deleted.
- Once the candidate has locked his/ her choices, it shall not get varied at any cost. So, one must fill in an ample amount of the choice of the institute as per the order of the preference.
- In case if one has submitted the choices without locking the same, then it will be locked automatically before the procedure of the seat allotment.