UP DELED Seat Allotment Result 2020: UP Deled 2020 seat allotment will be released soon. However, the Choice Filling Process starts from 17th July 2020. The last date to submit your choices is 30th July 2020. You can check your State-Wise Rank and UP BTC Seat allotment result here after declaration. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will announce the UPBTC Seat Allotment Result for the academic session 2020-21. The UP DELED Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the 10+2 marks. The UP BTC Seat Allotment Result 2020 is available on the Official Website updeled.gov.in. If you have applied for UP Deled 2020 then this article can be a great help to you. Read further to get more details about UP Deled College/Seat Allotment Result 2020.
Latest Updates – UP Education Board will release UP Deled 2020 state rank and Seat allotment result. Click on the links mentioned below to check your UP BTC 2020 State Rank and seat allotment result.
UP Deled 2020 Seat Allotment Result
UP BTC will release the State-Rank for the candidates. However, the dates for the choice filling is different for each UP DELED Rank Slot. The important dates of the UP BTC Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, and Document Verification are available down below. You need to have your Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to check the UP BTC DLED State Rank 2019. Thus, the valid candidates can check all the scheduled dates below.
UP Deled Seat Allotment 2020 Schedule
|Dates of College Choice Filling|
|Choice-Filling Schedule (Rank-Wise)||Seat Allotment Result Dates||Dates for Document Verification in the allotted college- Admission Schedule|
|000001 to 25000||17th to 19th July 2020||20th July 2020|| |
21st to 4th August 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)
|25001 to 115000||20th to 24th July 2020||25th July 2020|
|115001 to 250000||26th 30th July 2020||31st July 2020|
|The last date to online choice locking|
5th August 2020
|Starting Date of the Training Schedule|
6th August 2020
You will be able to check UP Deled seat allotment result from the link given above on this page. If you have been allotted in an Institute, then the Education Board will issue a UP BTC Allotment Letter for the Document Verification Round. You can get/ download the Appointment Letter from the Official Board Website. To download the UPBTC Seat Allotment Appointment Letter, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth.
How to Check UP Deled College Allotment Result 2020
You can check the UP D.EL.ED Seat Allotment Result 2020 through online mode. The step by step procedure to check the UP BTC Counseling Seat Allotment Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Portal of UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari – updeled.gov.in
- Click on the Seat Allotment Result Link provided on the homepage to check the college allotment result.
- Enter the required details such as – Select Course, Registration Number/ Roll Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on “Get Result” button.
- The College Seat Allotment Result is displayed on the screen.
- Check the names and the college that has been allotted to you in the result. The college that is allotted is on the basis of the rank that you have secured.
- Save and take the printout of the result for future reference.
List of Details Printed on the UP DLED BTC State Merit List 2020
After downloading the UP BTC State Rank-Wise Merit List, candidates must check the following details printed on it-
- Aggregate Score in the Examination
- Ranks and Cut-Off details
- Name, Exam Roll Number
- Marks in each exam section
UP DELED Seat Allotment Phase I is scheduled on 17th July 2020 and will be available soon on its official website. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the choices filled and rank secured. The seat allotment result is released through Online Mode. After the seat allotment, you will have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time. Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Pradhikari is the regularity authority of UP DELED. Through UP DELED Counselling 2020, you will get admission in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education in various colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
UP BTC (Deled) Counselling Phase- I Schedule
|The date for Choice Filling||State Rank||Result of the College Allotment||The Date for Reporting and Document Verification in Allowed College|
|17th to 19th July 2020||00001 to 25000||20th July 2020||21st to 4th August 2020 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|20th to 24th July 2020||25001 to 115000 and (candidates who were not able to fill choice under S No. 1and who were not allotted any college in S No. 1||25th July 2020|
Candidates must lock their choice filling, by 5th August 2019. The Training Session will commence on 6th August 2019.
What after UPBTC College/Seat Allotment Result is declared?
After the announcement of the UP Deled Seat Allotment Results, you will be allotted an Institute as per the merit and choice filled at the time of Choice filling. You will have to report the mentioned allotted institute for Document Verification. This is generally the last stage in the Admission procedure. To get an entry in the Allotted Institute, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will issue an Allotment Letter. You can obtain the UP BTC Allotment Letter by making a payment of Rs 2000/- through SBI Collect link available on the Board’s Official Website.
The fee that you have paid for downloading the UP Deled Allotment Letter will be adjusted from the training fees. It is mandatory to carry the UP BTC Allotment Letter 2020 along with other specified documents to the allotted institute. Candidates will be not be allowed without UP DELED 2020 Allotment Letter.
List of Documents Required for UP DLED Counselling
The Documents Required in UP DLED 2020 BTC Counselling is as follows-
- 10th, 12th, and Graduation Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/ Bank Passbook etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (for EWS Category)
- Medical Fitness and Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Highlights of UP BTC (Deled) Counseling and Seat Allotment 2020
|Article Category||College/Seat Allotment Result|
|Program||Diploma in Elementary Education (DELED)|
|Admission Regulatory Authority||UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari|
|Academic Session||2020 -21|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||12th July 2019|
|Declaration of the result of the First Phase of College Allotment|| |
17th July 2020
|Official Website of UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari||updeled.gov.in|
Important Instructions to be followed during the UP DELED First Phase College Allotment Result 2020
- UP Deled (BTC) Seat Allotment Result will publish on 17th July 2020 (17:30 Hours)
- The result is published online on the official portal of UP Basic Education Board.
- Colleges will be allotted on the basis of the rank and merit list and the choices filled.
- After the release of the college allotment result, candidates will have to report the allotted college for Document Verification and completing the additional admission formalities.
- Print the allotment letter after the payment of Rs 10, 000/- through SBI Internet Banking/ Other Internet BankUP BTCing/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
If you face any issues or difficulties related to UP DELED Phase I College Allotment Result 2020, you can contact the concerned authority at the contact details mentioned below-
UP Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Helpline Number- 0532- 2466761, 0532- 24667669
E-mail Details – firstname.lastname@example.org