UPPRPB Admit Card 2018: UP Police Admit Card for Constable Jobs has released on 14th June 2018 at upprpb.gov.in. Candidates can download UPPRPB Constable Admit Card through click on the link given below in the article. UP Police Constable 2018 exam will be held on 18th June – 19th June 2018. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) has released the dates for UP Police Constable Admit card 2018. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the Official Website upprpb.in or click on the link given below. In this article, we will provide you complete details regarding the UP Police Admit Card for Constable 2018 Exam.
- 1 UP Police Admit Card 2018 Dates
- 2 UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card
- 3 UP Police Admit Card 2018 Download Here
- 4 How To Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- 5 UPP Admit Card 2018 Details
- 6 Documents To Be Carried along with UP Police Constable Admit Card
- 7 UPP Admit Card 2018 Exam Pattern (उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड)
- 8 UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018: Exam Dates
- 9 UP Police Exam Center LIst
- 10 UPP Constable Admit Card 2018 for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police Admit Card 2018 Dates
UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card
UP Police Constable Admit Card will be released online on its official Portal on 14th June 2018 (Friday) to 19th June 2018 (Tuesday). The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the UP Police Constable Recruitment. The Admit card will carry the information about the candidate and the Examination details. Candidates will be able to download UP Police Admit Card by entering the Registration ID and the Date of Birth details. उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड 2018 acts as an Identity Proof for the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear or enter the Examination venue without UP Police Hall Ticket.
UP Police Admit Card 2018 Download Here
Candidates can download their admit card by entering their Registration Number and DOB Details in the below window:
How To Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018
The UP Police Constable Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) will be released. Candidates can check the following procedures to download the UP Police Admit Card 2018.
STEP 1: Visit the Official Website of UP Police – prpb.gov.in
STEP 2: Search for the Link that says “उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड 2018”
STEP 3: Click on the Link.
STEP 4: It will redirect you to a new page-
STEP 5: Enter the required details- Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth.
STEP 6: The UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the Screen.
STEP 7: Take the Print out of the उप पुलिस प्रवेश पत्र 2018 and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure.
If there is any sort of discrepancy found in the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018, then contact the concerned authorities regarding the corrections to be made in the Admit card.
UPP Admit Card 2018 Details
The details that are printed on UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 is as follows:
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Application Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Venue of the Examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Post Applied For
- List of the Instructions
Documents To Be Carried along with UP Police Constable Admit Card
The list of the documents that need to be carried along with UP Police admit card are:
- Identity Proof such as Aadhaar card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License / PAN Card etc.
Download Here: UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 PDF
UPP Admit Card 2018 Exam Pattern (उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड)
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018: Exam Dates
Candidates are advised to download यूपी पुलिस प्रवेश पत्र 2018 before the date of the Examination.
UP Police Exam Center LIst
UP Police Exam Centers List 2018 is now available here. Students who are going to take part in UP Police Exam they are advised that they can download UP Police Constable 2018 Exam Center from the official website. UP Police Exam Centers List 2018 will be conducted to all the candidates who have applied to the recruitment. According to the post they selected, the examination will be conducted. Before attending the exam, the candidates should be ready to appear. They have to prepare well for the written exam since it is tough to consider. The candidates will have their examination. But the police authority will specify the exam date and cell to the candidates.
Steps To Getting UPPolice Exam Center
The UP Police Exam Center are nothing but the exam cell. Here, the candidates will be allotted to respective cells to take down their exams. The Exam Centers will be provided by the police authority. The examination will also be conducted at the holidays. The candidates should get the exam date and as well as the UPP Exam Center before they go for the examination.
Also, Check Here – Latest Government Jobs
- Visit the official website.
- In the home page, various details will be posted.
- Select the recruitment which they belong to.
- And, click down the police exam centers list.
- The candidates who are allotted to respective up police exam centers will be displayed.
- They can download the copy.
- Save the file as PDF format.
- Take down print out copy of the document.
They have to avail with the admit card without fail during the exam.The candidates will be waiting to get the admit card for their written exam. And also they will be waiting to get the information regarding the exam cell. Since they have to go for the respective cell to appear for the written exam.
UPP Constable Admit Card 2018 for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Board conducts Physical Efficiency Test, to recruit candidates for Police Constable Posts and Constable P. A.C Direct Recruitment 2018. In this article, we have provided the list of the details that are required for Physical Efficiency Test of UP Police Constable 2018.
- A Separate Admit Card will be released for Physical Efficiency Test.
- Candidates have to run for 4.8 Kms in 25 minutes for male candidates and 2.4 Kms in 14 minutes for female candidates.
- The Exam will be conducted in more than 8 places in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature and has nothing to do with the merit list. Candidates must complete the physical test.
- Candidates who do not complete the run within the prescribed time, will not be eligible for the next stage of the examination.
- CCTV coverage and Biometrics with adequate backup is used ensure accuracy, transparency and to avoid impersonation.
- Ankle Based RFID Technology will be used for the evaluation of the candidate. Necessary accessories will be provided to each candidate by the candidate.
- Each and every candidate will be assigned with a Unique serial numbered jacket or similar apparel, displaying the number on this chest as well as on his back.
- The Biometric Registration of the candidate will be done by the agency.
- The processed data of each day tests will be uploaded at the Board’s website everyday in the prescribed Format.
- Objections raised by the candidates shall be resolved by the agency under supervision of Official deputed for this purpose.
- The scale of operations is required for about 1 Lakh candidates participating in the process of the recruitment of Civil Constable Police and Constable P. A. C Direct Recruitment – 2018
Candidates can check the Official PDF regarding the UP Police Constable 2018 PET pdf.