UPPRPB Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced yet another recruitment drive for various posts. The Exam for UP Police will start from 15th January 2020. UP Police Admit Card 2020 is released now. UPPRPB has published UP Police Admit Card for all the candidates whose applications are successfully accepted. The candidates can visit the official website (http://uppbpb.gov.in/) and download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020. We also provided direct link in this article to download UP Police 2020 Hall Ticket, Read the complete article to find all necessary details about UPPRPB Admit Card 2018.
13/01/2020 Latest Update: UP Police Constable Admit Card for the examinations due on 15th January 2020 has been released. The candidates can download the Admit card from the provided link below.
28/12/2020 Latest Update: UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 has postponed the Exam Dates further to 27th January 2019 and 28th January 2019. The UP Police Admit Card 2019 is expected to release by 20th January 2019 (expected).
13/01/2020 Latest Update: UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 has announced the New Exam Schedule. The exam has been postponed from 15th January 2020 to 19th January 2020. Check the image below to confirm the news. Exam Schedule has been updated below.
- 1 Important Details of UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card 2020
- 2 Check Official Notification
- 3 UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card 2020 | Exam Dates & Shifts
- 4 UPPRPB Exam Center & City:- Click Here
- 5 UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card @ upprpb.gov.in
- 6 How to Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020 (uppbpb.gov.in admit card)
- 7 UPPRPB Admit Card 2020 Details
- 8 Documents To Be Carried along with UP Police Constable Admit Card
- 9 UP Police Admit Card 2020 | UP Police Constable Phase II Syllabus
- 10 UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Exam Dates
- 11 UPP Constable Admit Card 2020 for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Important Details of UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card 2020
UP Police Admit Card is released on the official website of UPPRPB. The candidates are being provided with all the important details of the recruitment drive and UP Police Admit Card 2020. It is important to note all the aspect of the recruitment before you proceed with the selection process. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page in order to receive the latest updates from UPPRPB.
|Name of the Recruitment||UP Police Constable Phase II Recruitment 2019 -20|
|Name of the Posts||Resident Citizen Police & Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Admit Card Release Date||28 December 2019|
|Examination Date||15th to 20th January 2020|
UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card 2020 | Exam Dates & Shifts
Below are given the examination dates for the Written exam. UP Police Exam Dates are confirmed through an official notice. The notice has been uploaded above. Check the Exam Dates & Shifts for UP Police Constable Written examination 2018 -19.
|15th January 2020||Morning||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|16th January 2020||Evening||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|20th January 2020||Morning||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|20th January 2020||Evening||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
UPPRPB Exam Center & City:- Click Here
UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card @ upprpb.gov.in
UP Police Constable Phase Admit Card 2020 is released on the official website of UPPRPB. The candidates have already applied for the recruitment. The Board will now scrutinize the UP Police Applications and select the candidates who are eligible to appear for the examination. In case of discrepancy or false information in the Application Form, it will be rejected. उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड 2019-20 will only be released for the candidates who have successfully submitted their applications and are selected as eligible by the board. UP Police Admit Card acts as an Identity Proof for the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear or enter the Examination venue without UP Police Hall Ticket.
Confirmed dates for the UPPRPB Admit Card 2020 Release will soon be intimidated to candidate here. The candidates should make sure that the admit card is correctly printed and is available with them in due time.
How to Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020 (uppbpb.gov.in admit card)
An admit card is an authority letter that authenticates the candidate to appear in the examination. Admit Card proves that the candidate appearing in the exam is eligible to appear in the examination. Keep your UP Police Admit Card in proper condition, that is it must not be soiled, torn or creased unnecessarily. The UP Police Constable Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) is released now. Candidates can check the following procedures to download the UP Police Constable Pahe II Admit Card 2020.
STEP 1: Visit the Official Website of UP Police – uppbpb.gov.in
STEP 2: Search for the Link that says “उप पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड 2020”
STEP 3: Click on the Link.
STEP 4: It will redirect you to a new page-
STEP 5: Enter the required details- Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth.
STEP 6: The UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 will be displayed on the screen.
STEP 7: Take the Print out of the उप पुलिस प्रवेश पत्र 2020 and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure.
If there is any sort of discrepancy found in the UP Police Constable uppbpb.gov.in 2020 admit card, then contact the concerned authorities regarding the corrections to be made in the Admit card.
UPPRPB Admit Card 2020 Details
It is the candidate’s responsibility to check and verify if all the details mentioned on the UP Police Admit Card 2020 is true and correctly mentioned before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, do contact the UPPRPB Examination authority and bring it to their notice. If the details are not correctly mentioned on the UP police Admit Card it will not be accepted and the candidate won’t be allowed to appear in the examination. The details that are printed on UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020 is as follows:
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Application Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Venue of the Examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Post Applied For
- List of the Instructions
Documents To Be Carried along with UP Police Constable Admit Card
- Identity Proof such as Aadhaar card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License / PAN Card etc.
- UP Police Admit Card 2019-20
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
UP Police Admit Card 2020 | UP Police Constable Phase II Syllabus
The examination for UP Police Constable II will be conducted online. The Exam pattern will be released later which will be updated here. By the time we are providing the UP Police Constable Phase II Syllabus PDF here. The candidates can download the PDF File here and start their preparation.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Exam Dates
Soon through an official notice, UPPRPB will announce the UP Police Constable Phase II Exam Dates on its official website. As soon as the dates are announced we will bring you the latest updates thus the candidate would be able to gear up their preparation ahead of time. We advise you to be in continuous contact with the website. We will bring the recent updates as soon as they are available.
UPP Constable Admit Card 2020 for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Board conducts Physical Efficiency Test, to recruit candidates for Resident Citizen Police & Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary Direct Recruitment 2019-20. In this article, we have provided the list of the details that are required for the Physical Efficiency Test of UP Police Constable Phase II 2019-20.
- A Separate Admit Card will be released for Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates will receive the Admit Card after they clear DV/PST Exam on the spot.
- Candidates have to run for 4.8 Kms in 25 minutes for male candidates and 2.4 Kms in 14 minutes for female candidates.
- The Exam will be conducted in more than 8 places in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature and has nothing to do with the merit list. Candidates must complete the physical test.
- Candidates who do not complete the run within the prescribed time, will not be eligible for the next stage of the examination.
- CCTV coverage and Biometrics with adequate backup are used to ensure accuracy, transparency and to avoid impersonation.
- Ankle Based RFID Technology will be used for the evaluation of the candidate. Necessary accessories will be provided to each candidate by the candidate.
- Each and every candidate will be assigned with a Unique serial numbered jacket or similar apparel, displaying the number on this chest as well as on his back.
- The Biometric Registration of the candidate will be done by the agency.
- The processed data of each day tests will be uploaded at the Board’s website every day in the prescribed Format.
- Objections raised by the candidates shall be resolved by the agency under the supervision of Official deputed for this purpose.