UP Police Cut Off Marks 2018: UP Police (UPPRPB) will soon release the Cut Off Marks of UP Police Constable 2018. The Cut-off Marks will be displayed online on its Official Website – upprpb.gov.in. This year, a huge number of applicants have applied for the Posts. In this article, we will provide you complete details about the UPPRPB Cut Off Marks 2018.
Candidates can check the UPPolice Cut Off Lists 2018 on its Official Website after the declaration of the Results. After the declaration of the Online Written Test, candidates will be able to check the UP Police Merit List 2018. We have provided the link below to check the UP Police Constable Cut off List 2018.
- 1 UP Police Cut Off / Merit List for Constable(Expected) at upprpb.gov.in
- 2 UP Police Cut Off Constable Female Candidates 2018 (Expected)
- 3 UPP Constable Cut off 2018 at prpb.gov.in
- 4 UP Police Merit List/UPPRPB Constable Cut off 2018
- 5 UP Police Constable Selection Process
- 6 UP Police Constable Physical Standards
- 7 UP Police 2018 Vacancy Details
- 8 UP Police Result 2018
- 9 How to Check UP Police Results 2018 using upprpb.gov.in
- 10 UP Police Previous Cut off List
- 11 UP Police Constable Medical Previous Cut Off Mark List
- 12 UP Police Medical Cut Off List (Previous)
UP Police Cut Off / Merit List for Constable(Expected) at upprpb.gov.in
|For Male Candidates||
|General||200-210||160-175||155 – 165||145 – 155|
|OBC||190- 200+||Max 155||150+||140+|
UP Police Cut Off Constable Female Candidates 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Expected Cut Off for Female Candidates|
|OBC||180 – 195|
UP Police Constable Exam 2018
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have conducted the written exam for the post of Constable. There are lot of candidates appeared in this examination. Candidates who appeared in the examination are waiting for the cut off. But UPPBPB has not released the official cut off for the post. If there is any information about UP Police Constable Cut Off 2018, we will provide you as soon as possible.
Check Here: UP Police Answer Key 2018
Dear candidates please visit our page daily for new updates about the police vacancy. We will provide you all the information of the written exam for Uttar Pradesh Constable Recruitment. You will get the idea for the cut off with the help of answer key. Answer key for the exam will be released within 3-4 days after exam. Also you will get the idea from the UP Police Constable Previous Cut Off below given table.
UPP Constable Cut off 2018 at prpb.gov.in
UPPBPB has successfully conducted the exam for the post of UP Constable. A lot of candidates have appeared in this examination. You can see the UPP Constable Cutoff 2018 given in the list. An expected cut off for the UPP Constable is given category wise. There is no official notice given by the board. If we get any information from the board we will notify you and you can also check it on official website. Please visit our website daily for new updates. You can see category wise UP Constable Cut Off in the given table.
UP Police Department (UPPRPB) has not released any Official Notification regarding the release of the UP Constable Cut Off Marks 2018. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and email id regarding the release of the UP Police Constable Cut Off Marks.
The Cut- Off marks is the minimum marks that is scored by the candidate in order to qualify the test. If you score more than the cut-off marks then you are qualified for the further rounds. If anyone secures less than the cut off marks then you are not selected/ for the further rounds or declared as disqualified.
UP Police Merit List/UPPRPB Constable Cut off 2018
The UP Police Merit List will be released after the declaration of the result. There shall be separate merit lists for each category. Ranks will be allotted on the basis of marks in the Result of UP Police Recruitment.
UP Police Constable Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the UP Police Constable will be done as follows:
- Written examination
- Document Verification and checking the Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
Those will qualify all the stages of the recruitment process will be appointed for the post of Police Constable.
Document Verification for UP Police Constable 2018
After the declaration of the result for the written exam, the selected candidates need to report as per the schedule for verification of documents. At the time of document verification, the candidates must carry the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Educational Qualification, etc. The list of documents to carry on the day of document verification is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12th or its equivalent examination certificate
- Preferential qualification records (if any):
- ‘O level certificate in computer from DOEACC / NIELIT Society OR
- Minimum two-year service certificate in regional service OR
- National Cadet Corps ‘B’ Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh’s original residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Dependents of freedom fighters must have a certificate issued by the state government in the approved format. (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen should have unit discharge certificate, no objection certificate by the unit commandant, Indian special army certificate of education issued.
- District commandant, home guards issued service certificate. As on the last date of application, the home guard should have completed at least 3 years of service. (if applicable)
- Certificate issued by the working staff of Uttar Pradesh state seeking age relaxation. (if applicable)
UP Police Constable Physical Standards
The candidates must satisfy all the physical standards as prescribed by the Board. The physical standards for recruitment for UP Police 2018 are as follows;
For Male Candidates:
|Without expansion||With expansion|
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||79 cms||84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
For Female Candidates:
|General/ OBC/ SC||152 cm||40 kg|
|ST||147 cms||40 kg|
UP Police 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
After the verification of document and Physical Standard Test, the candidates will then have to report for the physical efficiency test. The physical efficiency test will be as follows:
- For Male Candidates- Complete a race of 4.8 km in a maximum of 25 minutes
- For Female Candidates- Complete a race of 2.4 km in a maximum of 14 minutes.
UP Police 2018 Vacancy Details
The Board has announced the number of vacancies for both male and female candidates for the post of Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. The category wise number of vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Constable Civil Police||Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)||Total|
UP Police Result 2018
UP Police Constable 2018 Exam Result is Going to be Declare in the Last Week of August or First Week of September. The UP Police Exam was conducted on 18th and 19th June 2018. The main objective of conducting this Examination is to recruit the candidates as Constable in Uttar Pradesh Police Department. Last year, a huge number of candidates have applied for the Exam but a few were lucky to get selected for the Posts. If you have applied for UP Police Constable Lists, then you can check out this article to get the complete details about UP Police Results 2018.
UP Police Constable Cut off & Results
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department will soon declare the results for UP Police Constable 2018 Exam. It is expected that the results will be announced in the month of August 2018. The results will be declared online on the official website. Till, now there are no official dates released to publish the results of UP Police Constable. Candidates who will be selected will be called for the next round of the selection process. This year, the Uttar Pradesh Police Department has invited around 41, 520 Constable Posts.
How to Check UP Police Results 2018 using upprpb.gov.in
UP Police Department (UPPRPB) can declare the result at any point of time. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. To check the Results, candidates need to have their Roll Number. The Result can be downloaded easily from the Official Website.
The step by step procedure to check the UP Police Constable Results are as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UP Police – prpb.govv.in
- Check on the “Important News and Alerts” section.
- Click on the UP Police Constable Result 2018
- You will be redirected to the UP Police Result Download Page
- Enter your Roll Number and required details.
- Click on “Submit Button”
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take the Printout of the Result.
Candidates can check their results as son as it is available on the Official Website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID regarding the release of the UP Police Admit Card.
UP Police Previous Cut off List
UP Police Cut Off Mark 2015 for Male Candidates:
|Category||Cut Off Mark List|
|Home Guard Gen||316.7|
|Home Guard OBC||325|
|Ex- serviceman SC||330.27|
|Home Guard SC||312.2|
UP Police Cut Off Mark List 2015 for PACS Male
UP Police Cut Off Mark List 2015 for Female Candidates
UP Police Constable Medical Previous Cut Off Mark List
Only 55123 candidates call for medical test for UP Police constable. Which you can check from the table given below.
|Category||Number of Candidates|
UP Police Medical Cut Off List (Previous)
Candidates are advised to visit the website frequently in order to check the UP Police Constable 2018 Cut Off Marks.